It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stupid politicians on gun control

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

This is the goal.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: caterpillage

Chainguns, gatling guns, cannons etc. Legal.

Saw an m60 on a broker site a while back. Couldnt convince the wife to let me spend a years pay on it.
She's a pain.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
A quadcopter is cheaper than a stinger.

Just saying.

Yes, you could get quite a few of them for 38k. You could even spend half the money on a sytem to control a few dozen of them , giving a high probability of an engine strike on an airliner.... if one had such a plan in mind.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Quadcopter/bird strike.

Same result.

But there's no background check to buy them or mandatory waiting period.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I can't remember the name but there was some jack leg idiot in Illinois saying he, "...demands the immediate ban of all fully semi-automatic guns."

Fully semi-automatic.

That's dem-speak for, "I don't know WTF I'm talking about but I'm mad so I must be right."

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
In theory, im not sure though, it may be possibly legal to make your own shoulder fired stinger legally under a batf form one, id guess you would need to file for both the launcher and the missile.
While it may be legal, id guess it would garner some serious interest in you by the feds.

And it would likely be legal to purchase and have transfered to you an an actual stinger under nfa law, though i think there are aditional laws pertaining to secrecy of electronics/guidance systems. So i doubt if the manufacturer would be able to sell to a citizen.

Im off into speculation land here though.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
When you get time watch this video.

www.youtube.com...

Colorado gun shop owner Mel Bernstein who casually known as the “most armed man in America” after acquiring thousands of high-powered weapons, bazookas and machine guns.

edit on 23-2-2019 by Echo007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I remember a Democrat that wouldn’t let people own gold. Made people sell it to the Federal government and then jacked the price to $35 an ounce, making it worth more than what the government paid the people for it.

And by strange coincidence, that same Democrat made it illegal to own a machine gun without a $200 tax stamp just a few years beforehand.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

That's the same guy that created the 'new deal'.

Diggin ditches only to fill them up.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Bought up towns in Tennessee for pennies on the dollar and flooded them too. Told them if they didn’t like it they better know how to swim.
edit on 23-2-2019 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I don't draw the line, it shouldn't exist period. 2nd amendment says "Shall not" FULL STOP! "NO" under any circumstance

But where is the line Republicans drawn in the sand where gun control should exist. Should bazookas, 50 caliber machines guns, and stinger missiles be legal or not? Should the private citizen be able to own a fully functional WWII tank?

Those are already legal for citizens to own. You have to acquire a $200 NFA stamp, but they are perfectly legal to own and acquire.

Laws do not stop crime. Laws punish crimes that have already happened. If a law is designed to prevent a crime, it is too restrictive. Guns stop crimes. Undeniably overwhelming superior force deters or prevents crime.

It is simple, if government, Inc. doesn't want me telling it what weapons it needs/can own, it has no business doing the same to me or anybody else.

edit on 2/23/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
I remember a Democrat that wouldn’t let people own gold. Made people sell it to the Federal government and then jacked the price to $35 an ounce, making it worth more than what the government paid the people for it.

And by strange coincidence, that same Democrat made it illegal to own a machine gun without a $200 tax stamp just a few years beforehand.

Indeed

FDR - a pock on American freedom

An infection that had our fevered and terrified nation under its thumb for 12 years.

Good riddance
edit on 2/23/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: ColeYounger

I think the more interesting commentary is not where Democrats say stupid stuff about gun control. But where is the line Republicans drawn in the sand where gun control should exist. Should bazookas, 50 caliber machines guns, and stinger missiles be legal or not? Should the private citizen be able to own a fully functional WWII tank?

Take the stinger missile for example. Imagine what would happen is somewhere were able to sell stinger missiles on the side of the road along near an airport. Hmmmm, what could possibly happen? Guys could sit on corners like handing out flowers or spray cleaning wind shields. "Hey mister, is your ex-wife getting on a flight? I have a big package of love for only 5 bills".

So my question is to all you stand-up mightier-than-thou Republicans with real backbones where do you stand? If you are for government you can drown in a bathtub then show your true colors on gun control and say, "no restrictions".

It's a far deeper problem than that. See.. Had we had complete freedom from the get go, we would all be in our own flying vehicles by now with no desire to shoot anyone down. I think the proper responsibility would have been there had our evolution (consciously) not been interfered with. The reason why there are people who cannot be trusted with a stinger is because things have swayed off course "unnaturally".
edit on 23-2-2019 by CosmicAwakening because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
You do know that the new green deal is a anti gun plan.

Get rid of private cars and trucks and replace with public transport.

Since you can not carry guns on public transport and will not have private cars or trucks they stop hunting.
no hunting no need for guns.
and the democrats anti hunting groups will love this part.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join