It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is China’s Social Credit System A Preview Of The Coming “Beast System”?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Yes, it does look quite like the "Beast System" of Revelation, only thing we are missing is the mark but the system is coming together. Soon Governments around the world will be able to silence people and control behavior or the consequences will be homelessness and starvation as they cut you off from being able to perform any purchasing or receiving money.

How many of you see this coming?

theeconomiccollapseblog.com...

If you fail to make a credit card payment, get into an argument in public or say the wrong thing on social media, you could suddenly find yourself restricted from conducting a whole host of normal economic activities. The primary marketing slogan for this social credit system is “once discredited, everywhere restricted”

In other words, the Chinese government is banning enormous numbers of people from engaging in normal economic activities because they did something that the government does not like.

This sounds eerily similar to the economic restrictions that the Bible says will be imposed someday upon those that refuse to participate in the coming beast system.

As China’s system develops, it is inevitable that other nations will want to copy it. If you can get everyone in an entire country to fear that they are constantly being watched and that if they do “the wrong thing” they will be quickly punished, then you suddenly have a very powerful behavioral tool that can radically transform a society. It would basically be a dream come true for control freak politicians everywhere, and this kind of system would open the door for the worst kinds of tyranny.

And someday we could even see such a system implemented in the United States. In fact, former DHS head Michael Chertoff says that such a system is already starting to develop

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Yes, it is now happyining in Japan

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I definitely see it coming.....it's all about control and managing us........i think about what I've commented here and on FB........I won't be traveling much!

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

If this takes hold, I will immediately start Iooking for a job as a truck driver.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracytheoristIAM

There would definitely have to be a different system here in America.

Too many nonconformist to make China's system work here. Image this system in California or Chicago. How many people made homeless or stopped from flying Spirit airline would give a damn?

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

If this takes hold, I will immediately start Iooking for a job as a truck driver.

If you think you feel persecuted now...

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
It's coming.

Right along with the national DNA database.

Your healthcare was already linked to the state with the ACA under the last administration.

Big Brother is only going to get more creepy.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Sounds like certain people in the World think they are the headmasters and everyone else, the school =children and that the school children must adhere and listen and live like they are being told to live, otherwise they get spanky and put to be bed and told not to come out of their room and that they are banned for a week from going out.

I swear, these bloody idiots think the rest of us are'nt capable of living our own live's and still need to be dealt with like little boys and girls!
edit on CSTSat, 23 Feb 2019 09:42:22 -06000000002809x022x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Maybe the writers of this Netflix black mirror episode were onto something?...

(Warning language)

edit on 23-2-2019 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I have no doubt it is coming to the US and biggly after Trump is gone. The baclash against presumed Trump supporters will be huge. Hopefully big enough to rip this country to shreds.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

It's time to amend the constitution to spell out our right to privacy and to not be tracked without consent. We have no protections in the U.S. against a system like this.

I would like to see at least an attempt at passing a privacy law since amending the constitution with this right would be an uphill slog.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

I'd have gone for a score of NEGATIVE INFINITY!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Now we know why China keeps building those big ghost cities 😎

It's not "racism" anymore, it's "creditism" 😎

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
That cabin in the woods somewhere is sounding more appealing.
edit on 2019/2/23 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
To misquote Scarface:

"First you get the money.
Then you get the power.
Then you get the slaves."

It could be argued that 'money', or 'having money', is already a control method, no?
Could 'having money', not sometimes be compared to a social-credit?

Think of the inhumane things that management are prepared to do to other humans, to justify their position and corresponding salary.

The love of money, gets people to behave the way the controllers of money want.

If these things have some truth to them, then the control system is already in place.
Just imagine when they get their cashless society...

Dae

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Woah! This made me blink a few times in astonishment!

The Orville - Season 1 episode 7 "Majority Rule"

The society has no actual authorities, juts a system of voting by the general public on everyone's behavior, and John's is deemed bad enough for tele-voting which may result in 'social correction', a primitive electric brainwashing.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: ausername

I'd have gone for a score of NEGATIVE INFINITY!!!

I recall that scene, it portends the USA next election replacement president society...

I thought at the time that even that kind response to bad behavior would be accompanied by demerits for you if you did not flock to the herd mentality popular spots for entertainment... or just behaved like a loner or Maverick instead of going-along with the crowd...

I am presently out of sync with Facebook messages/interplay or even have a 'Twitter' account to immerse my ego with...
I don't go to concerts or spend crap money on infotainment TV,

i'm gonna have to create a fake identity interaction profile on a future smart-phone with the larger community or be labeled an outsider or Pariah in the Social Community and then have a value-to-the-State as just more bio-mass for the Soylent Green community kitchen menu.

i had better start soon with that fake Profile on the smartphone tracking systems as i have already passed the Age Limit for the soon-to-be State Euthanasia Decree

♪♫♬ they're coming to take me away...hee-hee .♪♫♬... they're coming ... -> ....... -> etc. ♪♫♬

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
That beast came out of the ocean with it brethen a long, long time ago when Jesus rendered unto Caesar.

Lord forgive our social security numbers.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The more populated the planet becomes, the more power the government is going to have.
More people = more jurisdiction over their decisions.

They will slowly brainwash the public until it's accepted as a part of our lives and it already is.
More money spent on security? Oh, well that's because we had to control and monitor everything going on in the country to protect it from terrorists, immigrants etc etc.

Everything going wrong with the planet is because of over-population and no government gives a toss about population control because more people = more money.

I am sure that the credit system will affect all of us eventually
edit on 23-2-2019 by SpaghettiHero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I remember seeing this a few months ago, restricting travel, denial of educational courses, public housing, etc.

What way would it work, would people that abide by the Draconian system be rewarded and how so?

Some interesting stuff going on in China lately, their production is down a third towards a decade ago too.

This reward and restriction scheme would more than likely affect the lower classes and factory workers more, who are responsible for producing the products the system is already lagging on, it could backfire on their government altogether.

Mao would be turning in his grave.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join