It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my dear love for hillary clinton and why i want her to run for office

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
hey guys, you all know that my shadow is in not in America, so why am I for this lady (or whatever you want to call her) running for office, well I'll tell you.

She will lead America great again. Yep, that' s right. Right out of dear Trumps mouth. And this gives him a chance to retire.

Smart move if she moves forward on it.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

She is a disaster and is not fit for office!

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

She would run the U.S. like she ran the Clinton Foundation.
Personal profit, power, pay to play and make the 8 years under Obama look like a day at the beach.

NO.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Hardly worthy of a verbal reply.
This will suffice:

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

However, it seems your brain is in a shadow. Or fog...or smog...or something.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I sure hope that's sarcasm.

Because after everything shes did during the last election, and continues to pull.

She has no business running again.

She should be locked up.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
hey guys, you all know that my shadow is in not in America, so why am I for this lady (or whatever you want to call her) running for office, well I'll tell you.

She will lead America great again. Yep, that' s right. Right out of dear Trumps mouth. And this gives him a chance to retire.

hey guys
I just heard she maybe in the race for the "get rid of Trump"
I just want to say that she is an American Traitor and should be put to the loose. loose means brought to justice

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Are you a Russian that is trying to destroy America? Or are you a European official working for the global climate change initiative that wants our money to fund your airtravel and motel costs to go promote countries to join the initiative to give you even more money to play with?

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Are you a Russian that is trying to destroy America? Or are you a European official working for the global climate change initiative that wants our money to fund your airtravel and motel costs to go promote countries to join the initiative to give you even more money to play with?

no,I'm a Vietnam Vet and I want to see her to be brought to justice . she is being protected for some reason that I don't know

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I smell the distinct smell of trolls around here

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
This thread makes no sense.. much like the democrats.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Let her run again. The Progressives in the Primary will wear her down again. I'm looking forward to the bloodbath that will be the Democratic Presidential Primary.

The more candidates, the more carnage.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
I smell the distinct smell of trolls around here

no
I just want to let you all know that she is a traitor

I'm not a troll
I'm a Vietnam Vet and she is a fkn traitor that does not like the American people.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

no,I'm a Vietnam Vet and I want to see her to be brought to justice . she is being protected for some reason that I don't know

She is the wife of an Ex-president, the government is never going to convict a former first lady, she could probably get away with murder. The Clintons need the get out of jail card, they need to be protected from their past to make sure they do not get stuck in prison. If Hillary ever got charged with something, the next Democrat president would just pardon her.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

ok as you read my thread , this lady is a traitor, I just wanted to make you all Americans aware of this.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Sarcasm seems to be lost on your fellow countryman

There seems to be an awful lot of angst re mr Trump but I wold be pretty sure if that toxic plastic lady ran against him again he would romp it in again

Let’s hope

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I want her to run too.
Guaranteed 2nd term for Don.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

I want her to run too.
Guaranteed 2nd term for Don.

thank you

you understand my message

she is a woman with no country loyality

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I can't say what I really think about her here else my post will be deleted and my fave mod will sigh sadly as he takes a million applause off me.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   

If she runs again she will do more to hurt the democratic party than any other single effort could do. I'm quite sure that the republicans would love to see her run again. As for the centrists, I think we would appreciate more than a choice between worse and worse.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join