It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does AOC have abmormally large hands?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

originally posted by: neo96

she is pretty smart, much smarter then most of the right-wings here (no surprise).

Bwhahahaaaaaaaa!

AOC makes GW look smart.

Ocasio-Cortez attended Yorktown High School, graduating in 2007. She won second prize in the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair with a microbiology research project on the effect of antioxidants on the lifespan of the nematode C. elegans. In a show of appreciation for her efforts, the International Astronomical Union named a small asteroid after her: 23238 Ocasio-Cortez. In high school, she took part in the National Hispanic Institute's Lorenzo de Zavala (LDZ) Youth Legislative Session. She later became the LDZ Secretary of State while she attended Boston University. Ocasio-Cortez had a John F. Lopez Fellowship.

She graduated cum laude from Boston University's College of Arts and Sciences in 2011, majoring in international relations and economics.

When her father died intestate in 2008, she became involved in a long probate battle to settle his estate. She has said that the experience helped her learn "firsthand how attorneys appointed by the court to administer an estate can enrich themselves at the expense of the families struggling to make sense of the bureaucracy."

After college, Ocasio-Cortez moved back to the Bronx, while she worked as a bartender in Manhattan and as a waitress in a taqueria. Her mother, meanwhile, cleaned houses and drove school buses. After her father's death, Ocasio-Cortez and her mother struggled to fight foreclosure of their home. She launched Brook Avenue Press, a publishing firm for books that portray the Bronx in a positive light. She worked as lead educational strategist at GAGEis, Inc. Ocasio-Cortez also worked for the nonprofit National Hispanic Institute (NHI). She served as NHI's Educational Director of the 2017 Northeast Collegiate World Series, a five-day long program targeted at college-bound high school students from across the United States and other countries, where she participated in a panel on Latino leadership.

Pretty impressing, isn't it? And now you, Superpatriot!

Not really...

All you did was show us she is a product of affirmative action and claims to be Hispanic/Latin when she is actually of Spanish decent. Cortez does that not ring any bells? Just another leftist playing in the oppression Olympic games.

Care to break down her thinking on how a 3 billion dollar tax credit can be used on social program? Or how we plan on paying to rebuild the entire infrastructure of America?

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

If you like your dog you can keep your dog 😎

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

AOC.

Living proof this nation was designed by genius's only to be run by idiots.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

I think Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is either a manmade artificial lifeform, or from an alien world.

She is STUNNED that food grows from soil/dirt!

Source: www.hannity.com...

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I’m STUNNED that anyone actually thinks this is important.

SHOOK, even.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 02:44 AM
link   
And the size of her hands is indicative of what, supposedly??

She's a naive young woman who is living inside way, way too many heads right now...

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The commenter (at the bottom) in the meme said it well. Explain your opinion and educate the population. Instead it's all about hurling insults , meme's, and trying to win over the opposing party.

Part of what's wrong with our current politics.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

She's obviously saying that gardening feels like magic. More minipulation of words... And hannity is the source? So now you're putting links to bias MSM talking head's website..

What's worse? People who hate trump and act silly? Or people who worship trump and think he's apart of a conspiracy to save the world?

More divisive political nonsense ...

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

AOC is dumb, regardless of the source pointing it out.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Ahh so your opinion of AOC makes it it okay to minipulate her words and meaning? I guess because it's done with trump then fair game to do it to a liberal?

You're just joining the circus then and not being any different than Democrats who try and minipulate trump's meanings.

You really think AOC doesn't know how plants are created? Or are you simply interested in spreading tabloid MSM BS that suits your anti-democrat agenda?

edit on 2-5-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Right.

I should have called her a RACIST,NAZI,Russian puppet.

Because that's the lefts version of showing affection.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

So your answer to that is become like the far-left and resort to insulta and assumptions?

This is a growing trend of fighting fire with fire, and both sides losing. Sad to see so much of it on ATS.
edit on 2-5-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

They look pretty proportional to her adam's apple.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I think both sides of American politics deserves a b̶i̶g̶, s̶m̶a̶l̶l̶, dam it has nobody got regular hands over there, round of applause for taking such interest in p̶o̶l̶i̶c̶y̶ hands

We just fill our UK tabloids about politicians p̶o̶l̶i̶c̶y̶ fashion

Theresa May and Andrea Leadsom: Wardrobes matter for political women

Forget Brexit, look at her shoooooes

'Pathetic' Piers and Susanna SLAMMED for grilling Theresa May on scones and shoes

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join