It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does AOC have abmormally large hands?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

she is pretty smart, much smarter then most of the right-wings here (no surprise).

Bwhahahaaaaaaaa!

AOC makes GW look smart.

Ocasio-Cortez attended Yorktown High School, graduating in 2007. She won second prize in the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair with a microbiology research project on the effect of antioxidants on the lifespan of the nematode C. elegans. In a show of appreciation for her efforts, the International Astronomical Union named a small asteroid after her: 23238 Ocasio-Cortez. In high school, she took part in the National Hispanic Institute's Lorenzo de Zavala (LDZ) Youth Legislative Session. She later became the LDZ Secretary of State while she attended Boston University. Ocasio-Cortez had a John F. Lopez Fellowship.

She graduated cum laude from Boston University's College of Arts and Sciences in 2011, majoring in international relations and economics.

When her father died intestate in 2008, she became involved in a long probate battle to settle his estate. She has said that the experience helped her learn "firsthand how attorneys appointed by the court to administer an estate can enrich themselves at the expense of the families struggling to make sense of the bureaucracy."

After college, Ocasio-Cortez moved back to the Bronx, while she worked as a bartender in Manhattan and as a waitress in a taqueria. Her mother, meanwhile, cleaned houses and drove school buses. After her father's death, Ocasio-Cortez and her mother struggled to fight foreclosure of their home. She launched Brook Avenue Press, a publishing firm for books that portray the Bronx in a positive light. She worked as lead educational strategist at GAGEis, Inc. Ocasio-Cortez also worked for the nonprofit National Hispanic Institute (NHI). She served as NHI's Educational Director of the 2017 Northeast Collegiate World Series, a five-day long program targeted at college-bound high school students from across the United States and other countries, where she participated in a panel on Latino leadership.

Pretty impressing, isn't it? And now you, Superpatriot!

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Nothing impressive about spending thousands of dollars on a so called education to end up working as a waitress.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Sounds like the Obama clock bomb kid to me. I was ok with her personally til she decided to move into the Navy yard. You know the place...poor, inclusive...against gentrification.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Just what are you asking? Is she bigger than trump?

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

They are so afraid of strong women.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Do you think she has man hands?

I think she is the girl that nobody asked out so she grew up to be a bitter power hungry tool.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

They are so afraid of strong women.

How do you figure?

She wants a big strapping STATE to do everything for her.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Only the fake transgender ones. Damn they are scary. I would run away.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Her hands look rather feminine compared to "Michelle" Obama's.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   

That is all.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Can’t say her hands are abnormally large, but I heard she wears panties with dickholes in them.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

LOL, I did this yesterday at a krogers check out when the lady gave me shiz about not having a kroger card.. people watch this stuff?

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Nothing impressive about spending thousands of dollars on a so called education to end up working as a waitress.

and i'm not impressed by your reply.

i visit this site because of topics like this. it's a world within the world and has not much to do with real life. i don't fear strong woman. i fear hateful people.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

i don't fear strong woman. i fear hateful people.

To that end, she is not a strong woman, she's just another corrupt leftist.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Then you should fear that hateful bigot named AOC.

Rich people,white people, law abiding gun owners,business owners,Journalists that don't parrot her propaganda, and the list goes on.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
AOC’s hands are pretty normal in size for a female but compare to the hands of tRUMP yeah they might be bigger than his.

AOC is sweet and super intelligent; I wish her luck and positive progress in her career.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Now THAT's funny!!!!

edit on 2/23/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Qboneq

Awwwwww.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

that was weird, never expected someone to say she was intelligent.. color me stupid.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The is a Huge difference between "book" smart, "life" smart and wisdom. AOC lacks 2 out of 3. To be fair, wsdom and life smart both derive from experience. If fortune favors her, she will gain one or both, however from her past actions,it's doubtful.

Arrogance and conceit blind one to wisdom

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join