It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does AOC have abmormally large hands?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   
The first few times I saw her I kept noticing her hands for some reason. I can't remember many other people where I've noticed their hands other than people who have abnormally small or large hands. It seems like she has really long fingers or something. It's strange b/c in some video's of her I don't notice it, but in others, I'm reminded of a mis-proportioned puppet or ventriloquist doll's hands - or some skit with 2 people playing one person (like under a blanket, with a small person's body/head & normal/large person's hands doing motions while talking).

People usually have standard proportions of face:hands, with men having larger hands (as well as heads), but she seems to have very long/lanky hands. It's not a real big deal, I'm just wondering if anyone else noticed this or if it's just me. Maybe it's the way she talks, using hand jestures a lot, that makes them stand out more. IDK.

Anyone notice this? If you don't think she does, anyone know why I would keep noticing this? I don't really care about her one way or another, nore watch her very much, so it must stand out for me to notice it.

IMO they are noticeable in many video's of her.

Look at 4:42-4:44 on this video, where she goes to shake hands.
Also look at 4:57 where she waves. Do they look large there? Is this something to do with the camera lens maybe?

edit on 2 23 2019 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

edit on 2 23 2019 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I don’t know about her hands, but she definitely has bug eyes. I also think she might have reptilian DNA and was sent to destroy or planet.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I don’t know about her hands, but she definitely has bug eyes. I also think she might have reptilian DNA and was sent to destroy or planet.

IDk about the eyes. There are some pics of her like that, but a lot of people make those faces and she has a camera pushed up on her all the time, so it's bound to catch some odd angles/images. I think she usually looks kind of normal (barring the hands at some points).

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I really don't know.

But what I am sure of is that they are larger than trumps.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Who cares? Run out of ideas to have other people create?

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Your right. If she stood up straight she could scratch her kness with those fingers.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Yep, huge hands for sure.

I was on the fence about her...till now, this thread has turned the tide for me, it’s time for AOC and her abnormally large hands to be removed from society.

It’s the only option.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Yep, huge hands for sure.

I was on the fence about her...till now, this thread has turned the tide for me, it’s time for AOC and her abnormally large hands to be removed from society.

It’s the only option.

Not really. Kraft would like those hands during his massages.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Is this thread satire poking fun at Dems who made a big deal about Trumps hand size?

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
Is this thread satire poking fun at Dems who made a big deal about Trumps hand size?

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

yep yep and yep

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 03:31 AM
link   

It is ok, there are all kind of people in this world. Some big handed, some small handed, some even talk a lot but have small fish-like mouths and small hands as well. It all happens you know? And we should be kind and not let it get through us so badly we look like fools

Disproportionate people deserve a place in this world too, some of them even get respect, regardless of their limitations!

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   
WTH is "abmormal" mean ???????????

Is that like abobinimbal?

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Um...that’s a real stretch. There’s nothing wrong with having decent-sized hands. a reply to: DigginFoTroof

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   

you right-wing-lunatics have huge mental problems. she is a woman. she is successful. that is hard for some people, i know. she is young. she is social and empathic. a shame! she is pretty smart, much smarter then most of the right-wings here (no surprise).

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   

she is pretty smart, much smarter then most of the right-wings here (no surprise).

Bwhahahaaaaaaaa!

AOC makes GW look smart.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   

I am sorry but I was looking at something bigger.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join