It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AOC says I'd be teaching high school if Trump wasn't elected

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 22 2 2019 by theAWfuLWaFFLe because: Double post

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Bad headline.

It should read:

Trump Saves the Future of Hundreds of Elementary Children!

You're welcome.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: theAWfuLWaFFLe

I would agree with that, until I bust my ass to make a living when it could be given to me amiright?

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlbBlack
a reply to: Lumenari

honestly have we heard one good thing from her mouth? serious question..

Nothing to better the country...

Let's get to her handlers though.

"A Green New Deal" was a report released on July 21, 2008 by the Green New Deal Group and published by the New Economics Foundation, which outlines a series of policy proposals to tackle global warming, the current financial crisis, and peak oil.

2008 linky

The New Economics Foundation (NEF) is a British think-tank that aims to help build a "new economy where people are really in control".

The Foundation was founded in 1986 by the leaders of The Other Economic Summit (TOES) with the aim of working for a "new model of wealth creation, based on equality, diversity and economic stability"

The Other Economic Summit (TOES) was a counter-summit to the annual G7 summits, first held in 1984 in London. It included diverse groups of economists, greens and community activists. TOES eventually became an umbrella term and similar meetings were organised around the world for the next two decades.

I'm going to wander down this rabbit hole till I find the money.

AOC is someone's puppet...

Let's find her owners to better understand the real problem.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

She's a bit of a wild one, and a little out there. A lot of learning to do. But you're right, people seem to be obsessed over this particular person. She literally just makes a comment about maybe getting into teaching and people lose their minds.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

my prong choice is always follow the money. you will in time find why and what.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MarlbBlack

That's such a tired line of dialogue. You're average American is just trying to live a decent life, not trying to run some sort of evil scheme to work the least amount possible so they can qualify for Medicaid or food stamps. Those programs are the federally mandated floors for surviving in this country and frankly the floor needs to be raised not vilified or slandered.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I'll take a handout, not going to lie... I've worked my ass off to get where I am, now it should be given to me right? no questions asked... take in mind I don't need a 2000 dollar a month rent, in a decent apartment like some need.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Sweet! The first conspiracy of the thread on a conspiracy forum! I'll be interested to see what you find

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MarlbBlack

Do you know why unions were started?

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Bad headline.

It should read:

Trump Saves the Future of Hundreds of Elementary Children!

You're welcome.

TheRedneck

And the prize is .............

A brand New CAR !!

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I have never heard of a drink called high school teacher, what's in it?

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

I was once in a union local 69, no joke.. roofers union. and no I don't know why they were started. being honest.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

You think she has handlers, therefore what she says and does is controlled and planned, yet she has spouted quite a bit of brow furrowing nonsense, almost as though she sometimes doesn’t think before speaking.

Can’t have you cake and eat it too...

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Better than gassy donkeypower!

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
does AOC even think before she speaks? the truth of the matter is that as she puts it Trump wasn't elected, she would still be a bartender. i suspect that she said she would be teaching high school to try to sound like she would be doing something to help her community. in other words just more lies to pander to her base. from what i have seen, she doesn't even have the educational requirements to be a high school teacher. to teach high school in New York a person needs a bachelor’s degree. does she have one? all i can see is she graduated college, not that she has any bachelor degree. one also needs to complete a New York teacher certification program, and pass the required content examinations. has she done all that? if not, there is no way she would be teaching high school. just more proof AOC is pretty clueless about real life.

i am sure she would love to teach high school, since there is hardly a better way to warp the minds of the next generation of voters to her views. especially young minds in poorer areas that are more than ready to accept the grand promises of communism. communists have always tried to indoctrinated youth, especially poorer youth to their cause.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I agree I'm not sure why she is on these boards so much.. hot but damn boring...

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

It's a Shirley Temple Bourbon Martini 😎

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

sounds good drinks on X, yup your turn lol..

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Muninn

It's a Shirley Temple Bourbon Martini 😎

Served in a sippy cup?

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join