It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AOC says I'd be teaching high school if Trump wasn't elected

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: xuenchen

If Hillary had been elected, Cortez would be one of her ####ing Brown Shirts.

Wouldn't she be wearing one of those pantsuits and stumble all the time?

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
If she did teach, I'd give 10 to 1 odds she'd be in the paper sooner or later for sleeping with a student.

Just a gut feeling I have.

Sad part is that when I was reading this a few moments ago, that was honestly my first thought regarding it. I don't know why, I just really get this feeling that she would go that route, intentionally or unintentionally.

originally posted by: MadLad
That’s another great Trump accomplishment: his very presence made the apathetic get off their behinds. Congress hasn’t worked this hard in decades.

I've made a few of my far left leaning friends mad by pointing that out to them. I told them to look at how many more people have become political lately, working to make the change in the world that they want. Isn't that a good thing?? If so, then you have Trump to thank for that. Love him or hate him, this is all because of him. XD

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

I've made a few of my far left leaning friends mad by pointing that out to them. I told them to look at how many more people have become political lately, working to make the change in the world that they want. Isn't that a good thing?? If so, then you have Trump to thank for that. Love him or hate him, this is all because of him. XD

That's exactly what JFK and some other presidents did.

And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you — ask what you can do for your country.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: theAWfuLWaFFLe
I marvel at your infatuation with AOC, seriously, it's been a hoot watching y'all lose it!

What's even funnier than that, is the right wingers infatuation with her has led her to be a household name in record time, it's very similar to the attention Trump received by all the negative press before the election.

I didn’t even know who she was, but thanks to the ATS right wingers, I do.

Shocking!

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock
Wish I was that student, she needs to get in that kitchen and make me a sammich! lol jk..

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I was so happy that AOC came along because I was so tired of the constant coverage of Hillary and her ugly face on Fox News.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AProudLefty

I was so happy that AOC came along because I was so tired of the constant coverage of Hillary and her ugly face on Fox News.

Why would anyone watch the MSM in the first place?

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

To see what new propaganda they put forth.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   
So because of Trump she's a Congresswoman?

Has she ever made a smart statement?

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Has Trump?

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Has Trump?

Have you?

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: theAWfuLWaFFLe
a reply to: Carcharadon

Have at it, it just shows how scared y'all be gettin'

Seriously though, how could I lose it over a guy whose got "the best words"

Let's flop that around.

Why would we lose it over a chick that is clearly a moron without n ounce of common sense?

We most certainly arent afraid of her. Her stupidity is a hoot. You know who is afraid? The Democrat Party.

As we've been laughing they've been floating the idea of eliminating her district to gauge public perception.

Now THAT is fear, homeboy

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Has Trump?

Have you?

Nope. And neither have you.

edit on 22-2-2019 by AProudLefty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AProudLefty

Well hey, at least you can admit it.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

a reply to: Carcharadon

We don't constantly talk about Trump, you guys do. And every time we criticize Trump a bit, you guys lose your s and tell us we have TDS, which we think is funny, promoting us to keep continuing the cycle to trigger you guys more and more, which ironically demonstrates that it is YOU guys who have TDS.

This is ironically is what Fox News is doing with AOC as well because they know their base.

But you DO constantly talk about Trump. The fact that you actually think you (the left) don't highlights your tunnel vision perfectly.

That moronjc window licker is the future of your split party. If anyone should be scared it should be the Liberals who have seen their party completely consumed by loud mouth instersectional and racist activists who are pushing an abomination like the Green New Deal.

That's who should be scared.

Meanwhile I'll be hanging out over here laughing at Trump's gaffes and at The Mouth From the Bronx (well not really the Bronx, more of an upper middle class neighborhood.) destroying the Democrat party and pushing middle left voters even further towards Trump for 2020.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

There’s no need, just come to ATS.

Oh Lordy, AOC would have been a SCHOOL teacher if it wasn’t for TRUMP!

Stop the presses!

edit on 22/2/19 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Perhaps, but will you admit to it yourself? Maybe we can move on and actually discuss topics.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
So because of Trump she's a Congresswoman?

Well, she did say that the world will end in 12 years because of climate change.

Then she offered the New Green Deal as a solution... something that will collapse our economy in 10 years or less.

Winning!!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Punchline is:

@AOC doesn't have a teaching degree but that doesn't matter I would suppose 😀

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AProudLefty

Admit what? I don't need to prove myself to anyone, especially to you. I'm more than comfortable of letting my words stand on their own merits.

It's nothing personal Mr.Bean. I just noticed you like responding to everyone, so I figured why not give you an actual reason to respond to me.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join