It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AOC says I'd be teaching high school if Trump wasn't elected

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Finally coming out the real reason U.S. Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez ran for Congress.

Yup, it was about Trump.

She has her reasons too.

It's all about times of great challenge !!!😆

AOC: I'd be teaching high school if Trump wasn't elected

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said Thursday she would most likely be teaching high school right now if Trump hadn't won his presidential race in 2016.

“But times of great challenge can also bring out the best in people too. So I think that’s what we’re really seeing right now,” Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., said in a Showtime interview.

The freshman lawmaker said she doesn't regret getting into politics even though it can lead to unwanted attention and criticism on social media.

"She has Her reasons"

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I marvel at your infatuation with AOC, seriously, it's been a hoot watching y'all lose it!

edit on 22 2 2019 by theAWfuLWaFFLe because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Well, at least there are some lucky high school students in New York.

That's about all you can say about this.
:
edit on 2019 2 22 by incoserv because: I could

+18 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thank god she went into politics to showcase her stupidity instead of imposing her mental deficiencies on innocent kids.

+30 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: theAWfuLWaFFLe
I marvel at your infatuation with AOC, seriously, it's been a hoot watching y'all lose it!

I chuckle every time someone from the left scurries into a AOC thread to breathlessly proclaim that "you people are losing it!!!"

It's entertainment, my dear.

She's better than most Netflix series... an odd melding of House of Cards and Idiocracy.

So don't pick on my comedy show and I won't point out your triggered state, mkay?

edit on 22-2-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Now that's a scary thought.

This moron involved in shaping young minds?

What a nightmare.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

AOC is that you?

Welcome to ATS!

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I marvel at your infatuation with AOC, seriously, it's been a hoot watching Y'all lose it!

So we aren't supposed to talk about her?

Does the same logic apply to you and your fellow Leftist lunatics regarding PRESIDENT Donald J Trump?

And mockery is in no way losing it.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Response from @AOC ........

" Now I'm a 'Marvelette' " 😊

The Marvelettes - Someday-Someway

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said Thursday she would most likely be teaching high school right now if Trump hadn't won his presidential race in 2016.

Donald J. Trump... The Education President Just getting elected has already improved our nation's school system and the fact she isn't currently a high school teacher because of his election demonstrates that fact clearly.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Well she should be thanking Trump for the massive increase in her Salary and where she lives now. Couldn't have done it without him.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

Have at it, it just shows how scared y'all be gettin'

Seriously though, how could I lose it over a guy whose got "the best words"

edit on 22 2 2019 by theAWfuLWaFFLe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

What's even funnier than that, is the right wingers infatuation with her has led her to be a household name in record time, it's very similar to the attention Trump received by all the negative press before the election.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Star for this human right here! I couldn't agree more.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
MAGA!
Make AOC Great Again!

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Wow those kids dodged a bullet and done even know it. It's really cute she thinks she us smart enough to teach school. It's the cute girl syndrome in practice. Guys are un willing to tell an attractive female she is stupid. So she ends up believing she the next Einstien. Male of female if your attractive people will overlook the fact your stupid. And even make excuses for you being stupid.

And let's add this for humor

Three blondes walk into a building.

You’d think at least one of them would’ve seen it.

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
If she did teach, I'd give 10 to 1 odds she'd be in the paper sooner or later for sleeping with a student.

Just a gut feeling I have.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

We don't constantly talk about Trump, you guys do. And every time we criticize Trump a bit, you guys lose your s and tell us we have TDS, which we think is funny, promoting us to keep continuing the cycle to trigger you guys more and more, which ironically demonstrates that it is YOU guys who have TDS.

This is ironically is what Fox News is doing with AOC as well because they know their base.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
That’s another great Trump accomplishment: his very presence made the apathetic get off their behinds. Congress hasn’t worked this hard in decades.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

If Hillary had been elected, Cortez would be one of her ####ing Brown Shirts.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join