It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Ironic..Smollet!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Yawn. Instead of trying to fallaciously smear me, make an argument against anything I said. You are obsessed. I explained why the conservative outrage is fake outrage. I explained why the left leaning media does not cover it. You just don't like it. Grow up, kid.

originally posted by: neutronflux
By the way, to add:

Because the left has a history of false allegations.
kavanaugh, Covington School Kids, Smollett...

By the way, you already said that. It's funny that you assume the allegations against Kavanaugh were false. What exactly do you base that on?

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
You want irony?

Since the incident murders in Chicago are down by 50%.

Gay Tupac saves black lives!

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
You want irony?

Since the incident murders in Chicago are down by 50%.

Gay Tupac saves black lives!

Do you have a link to those stats?

50%?????

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

Yes it was on the fox news radio on the fm dial. Who knows if it is true.

I see something on reddit about it.

edit on 4-3-2019 by UncleTomahawk because: (no reason given)

Reddit features a cnn article.
edit on 4-3-2019 by UncleTomahawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Yes it was on the fox news radio on the fm dial. Who knows if it is true.

I see something on reddit about it.

Reddit features a cnn article.

So.............. no link, that's what I figured.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Just because you do not listen to fox news radio does not make the report any less true except for the part about smollett being responsible cause that was of coarse hyperbole.

Jan. and feb. see 50% drop in murder rates only 44 so far.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs

By the way, to add:

By the way, you already said that. It's funny that you assume the allegations against Kavanaugh were false. What exactly do you base that on?

It's called "innocent until proven guilty". They had a chance to prove their accusations and couldn't.

Why do you assume he was guilty and what exactly do you base that on?

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

By the way, to add:

It's called "innocent until proven guilty". They had a chance to prove their accusations and couldn't.

I don't assume anything and this never even went to court so it doesn't override logic or burden of proof. I never claimed he was guilty, HE made the CLAIM that they were FALSE allegations. Just because they couldn't prove him guilty in a very short time, doesn't mean the allegations were false. Plus they didn't even let the investigation finish or be thorough, they pushed him through with the nomination, regardless. That speaks volumes. They didn't care if he was innocent or guilty, they just wanted him in and automatically assumed the girls were lying.

LOL, so I guess you think OJ is innocent.

edit on 3 4 19 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

By the way, to add:

I don't assume anything and this never even went to court so it doesn't override logic or burden of proof. I never claimed he was guilty, HE made the CLAIM that they were FALSE allegations. Just because they couldn't prove him guilty in a very short time, doesn't mean the allegations were false. Plus they didn't even let the investigation finish or be thorough, they pushed him through with the nomination, regardless. That speaks volumes. They didn't care if he was innocent or guilty, they just wanted him in and automatically assumed the girls were lying.

LOL, The way most of us saw it was that they had him hung on a guilty verdict which was postured by all the usual left leaning MSM. They didn't have any proof but it sounds like you had him pegged as guilty as well. That was a pathetic showing of the lefts true colors "guilty until proven innocent".

Do some research on Ford it's fairly telling.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

By the way, to add:

LOL, The way most of us saw it was that they had him hung on a guilty verdict which was postured by all the usual left leaning MSM. They didn't have any proof but it sounds like you had him pegged as guilty as well. That was a pathetic showing of the lefts true colors "guilty until proven innocent".

Do some research on Ford it's fairly telling.

With allegations like that it is near impossible to prove since they are from a long time ago. It bears no indication on whether or not they are true. I don't remember anybody saying he was guilty, they were saying that if the allegations are true he should not be a supreme court justice. But you only focus on conservative media, so you take their view as absolute truth. That's the way most of you "saw it," the way Fox News painted it for you. Same thing with Smollet, the white nationalist shooter, the pedophile scandals in the church etc etc. There are plenty of things that conservative media pushes under the rug and avoids discussing. You seem to think it's only liberal media. Both sides do it.

Again, the other guy claimed the allegations were false. I didn't claim they were true. I wanted to see a proper thorough investigation, but Kavanaugh was pushed through before they could really investigate, because conservatives care about party first, people last.

edit on 3 5 19 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Jan. and feb. see 50% drop in murder rates only 44 so far.

50% drop sounds so much better than 44 so far...lol I wonder if the weather has anything to do with it... I'm sure in spring time it will be back to its normal numbers, gang bangers got to bang...
edit on 5-3-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

"the white nationalist shooter"

Says so much more about you, than anyone you are debating. And it's you claiming others are only listening to conservative news. Wow buddy, look in the mirror. I think it's time for an intervention.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

"the white nationalist shooter"

Says so much more about you, than anyone you are debating. And it's you claiming others are only listening to conservative news. Wow buddy, look in the mirror. I think it's time for an intervention.

LMAO! Why is it that conservatives can't debate a topic at all, so they literally just attack? It's comical how you guys constantly straw man my position, deflect and use weak excuses, just like young earth creationists and flat earthers.

What was wrong with that statement? I get that it triggered you, but white is a fact, nationalist is a fact, and shooter was a fact because that was his plan. Tone down the butthurtedness a bit and make an argument.

Getting upset with my statement is like getting triggered over saying Smollett was a liberal black homosexual. It's just stating facts. Do you have a more concise description or are you just looking to keep that fake outrage alive?

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Funny you talk about being triggered, but you are upset over people debating about Smollett in a Smollett thread. And it seems you are trying your best to derail this thread. Why don’t you start a thread where you don’t have to mention Smollett, and you can post about “white nationalists”.

But please do stop getting “triggered” people are actually going over the facts of the Smollett hoax, or just go away.
edit on 5-3-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Can you cite the last time Smollett was discussed on Fox? Hannity? Limbaugh? Levin?

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Woops. DP!

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Funny you talk about being triggered, but you are upset over people debating about Smollett in a Smollett thread. And it seems you are trying your best to derail this thread. Why don’t you start a thread where you don’t have to mention Smollett, and you can post about “white nationalists”.

But please do stop getting “triggered” people are actually going over the facts of the Smollett hoax, or just go away.

So still no argument, just personal attacks. Good to know.

I am not upset about people debating in the thread. I already explained this multiple times. I explained why they stopped covering it, I explained why the outrage based on their lack of coverage is fake. Thus far nobody has even debated me on those points. You are the one complaining about me addressing the topic. I haven't derailed anything, it's the straw man arguments of my position that are derailing it.

So if you have an actual argument, let's hear it instead of getting offended over the phrase "white nationalist." LOL!

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

You

So still no argument, just personal attacks. Good to know.

Then please quote one of those personal attacks.

You

Thus far nobody has even debated me on those points.

What points are you talking about concerning this thread is about liberal media abandoning Smollett when there was no evidence to charge any individuals with a hate crime. And the bulk of the evidence shows Smollett worked to stage a hoax. So who should be charged with a hate crime against Smollett.

You

So if you have an actual argument, let's hear it instead of getting offended over the phrase "white nationalist." LOL!

You are the one that keeps going on about right leaning news supposedly talking about Smollett none stop. So I proposed the below for debate:
Can you cite the last time Smollett was discussed on Fox? Hannity? Limbaugh? Levin?
Which you ignored.

edit on 5-3-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Yes, we all see how important justice is to Ford considering shes not pursuing any charges against the person(s) that supposedly raped and ruined her life. JUSTICE NOW!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join