It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Ironic..Smollet!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Watching the various MSM news channels tonight, ALL of them are doing everything in their power to AVOID the Smollet story!!

They're pumping the Robert Kraft story, they're pumping the R. Kelley story, they're running for the hills on the Smollet story!!!!!!!!!

Not a clue what any of these are.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Oh, okay. I know all about the Smollet story, never heard of the other two. Yeah, I figured it was a set-up from a while back, someone posted stuff on ATS that looked legitimate.

So for a while there, people were really buying into his story, I saw an actress I follow on Twitter tweet how horrible it was. Well, now I'm reading that it seems certain he set up the situation, so I tweeted her an update.
edit on 23pmSat, 23 Feb 2019 23:00:46 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Just posted this FoxNews article elsewhere but it really should go here. I am literally giddy with excitement to see just how deep this rabbit hole goes. Or more aptly, where it points to...

Jussie Smollett hosted recent documentary episode about lynching that network has now yanked

Following the arrest of “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett for allegedly faking a hate crime attack -- which included a rope being placed around his neck -- Epix has reportedly pulled an episode of its documentary series “America Divided” that features the actor exploring the subject of hate crimes and lynching in the state of Tennessee.

As a result of the allegations and arrest, Smollett's episode of “America Divided” has now been cast in a significantly different light, its director said. “When the news initially came out, we were horrified by the story and for myself, it’s hard to get away from the coincidence,” series’ director Lucian Read told Variety. “Of course in this country, we believe in innocent until proven guilty, but assuming the allegations are true, I wonder whether coincidence is the right word — to take this truth about hate crimes and turn it into a fiction like that, it’s remarkable.” He continued: “It seems both an incredible coincidence and also proof of the terrible things that happen in this country.”

Come on there’s no such thing as coincidences!

Emphasis mine

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: IWant2Believe323

Wow, just when I thought it could not get any worse.

Episode Info
Jussie Smollett travels to Tennesse to witness the movement to bring down Confederate monuments.

Network:
EPIX
Air Date:
May 26, 2018
Directed By:
Lucian Read

Rotten Tomatoes Archive

The page at EPIX is 404'd.

IMDB lists him as a producer on that episode as well:

Jussie Smollett Jussie Smollett ... Himself - Correspondent
Produced by
Jill Burkhart ... executive producer: EPIX
Gretchen Carlson ... executive producer
Marley Cogan ... co-producer
Elizabeth Garrett ... line producer: Radical Media
Ria Gazdar ... line producer
Shoshana Guy ... co-executive producer / producer
Jon Kamen ... executive producer
Norman Lear ... executive producer
Nicole Lengyel ... associate producer
Brent Miller ... executive producer
Lucian Read ... executive producer
Rick Rowley ... executive producer
Jussie Smollett ... executive producer
Justin Wilkes ... executive producer

edit on 24-2-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: added IMDB link

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
It is starting to look like jussie will indeed make his way back into the msm front row.
Buckle up folks cause police departments do not fall easily.

Chicago's police department should be investigated.

They devoted 29 detectives to solving a HOAX, while 21 Chicago citizens were murdered. Only 25% of Chicago murders are "solved", even though most of them occurred outside, and in view of the same cameras (Chicago has over 10,000) that helped identify the two Nigerian Brothers.

I repeat...Chicago Police needs to be investigated by the appropriate Department of Justice division.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IWant2Believe323

Theory:

1. Jussie told his friend Kamala that he had just finished assisting with a hate-crimes documentary that included Lynching.

2. Kamala's 20 watt light-bulb illuminates, and she says, "Jussie we need to talk. I could use your help with getting a bill through the Senate."

The rest is sicko history.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Trump hating Testosterone-infused heifer in denial.
www.breitbart.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I love how your mind works. Building on that theory what if she was also linked to the documentary? They love to run in their incestuous circles. I’m currently in a rabbit hole looking into the studio and producers that Jaded posted.

Have a tiny loose connection to Kamala Harris with Gretchen Carlson, supporting legislation for the Ending Forced Arbitration of Sexual Harassment Act she sponsored

USA Today Article

Rep. Cheri Bustos, D-Ill. and Senators Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y., and Kamala Harris, D-Calif., are sponsoring the legislation, Ending Forced Arbitration of Sexual Harassment Act. GOP co-sponsors are Sen. Lindsey Graham and Reps. Walter Jones, R-N.C., and Elise Stefanik, R-N.Y.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Tucker Carlson: There Aren’t ‘That Many’ Hate Crimes, So ‘They Have to Make Them Up’

“The problem is there aren't that many hate crimes occurring in the country,” the pundit said Friday on Tucker Carlson Tonight. “So, instead, reporters take their numbers wholesale from partisan activists who pose as researchers, or from wholly fraudulent organizations like the Southern Poverty Law Center. These groups use moral panics to gin up fund-raising, they get rich doing it, so, of course, they continue.”

And just like clockwork, somebody from the right wing media tells us that since on incident is made up than. of course, hate crimes either don't exist or like Tucker states "The problem is there aren't that many hate crimes occurring in the country"

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Rokal

That's because Carlson is correct. They really is no big threat of violence from white people against black people in the USA anymore.
White people simply don't go aroud lynching black people. That's not to say there is not some inequality in opportunity, but that is a different story.

Fact is, there have been hundreds of hoaxes. There really would be no need for all these hoaxes if this was a big problem.

edit on 24/2/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Fact is, there have been hundreds of hoaxes.

Hmm, sources?

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rokal

Hmm, sources?

www.google.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rokal

Hmm, sources?

www.google.com...

So you got none and just pulled that number out of ur azz..LMAO
edit on 24-2-2019 by Rokal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   
FBI sources

More years available at source

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Mmkay. Your immaturity is showing a lil bit.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
This thread is straight up silly. The story hasn't had any new developments, and yeah, Robert Kraft solicitating prostitutes is a bigger story and ISN'T fake, they have him on camera. Of course the media is going to be ALL over that,the NE Patriots are hated more than any team in the country. AKA huge ratings.

They aren't ignoring it, life goes on, not really much to talk about until he has his day in court and they finish investigating. They have discussed it to death over the past 10 days. It's over. The media is a business and they report what will get the highest ratings. Rehashing this same story ad nausium will only bore people.

Here's the real question. Why not more coverage on the white nationalist coast guard guy that was planning on going on a killing spree taking out Dem politicians and media casters on conservative media (FOX)? Funny how that is practically ignored but all Fox cares about is whining about a liar who faked a crime but wasn't killing people.

edit on 2 24 19 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
This interview really nails what is going on with the Smurfette case....on a racial and social level.

edit on 24-2-2019 by lakenheath24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs
This thread is straight up silly. The story hasn't had any new developments, and yeah, Robert Kraft solicitating prostitutes is a bigger story and ISN'T fake, they have him on camera. Of course the media is going to be ALL over that,the NE Patriots are hated more than any team in the country. AKA huge ratings.

They aren't ignoring it, life goes on, not really much to talk about until he has his day in court and they finish investigating. They have discussed it to death over the past 10 days. It's over. The media is a business and they report what will get the highest ratings. Rehashing this same story ad nausium will only bore people.

Here's the real question. Why not more coverage on the white nationalist coast guard guy that was planning on going on a killing spree taking out Dem politicians and media casters on conservative media (FOX)? Funny how that is practically ignored but all Fox cares about is whining about a liar who faked a crime but wasn't killing people.

so are you saying topic they were discussing 10 days got a whole new perspective, reveals it was being a fake.. and suddenly it gets old

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AcerM

They discussed it non stop for like a week even after that was revealed. People are upset because they want the media to keep focusing on it when there are bigger stories out there now. Media goes by ratings, not what butthurt republicans want them to cover. Funny how Fox barely even addressed the white nationalist guy. No surprise at all, yet they are whining about the media not covering smollett 24/7. It's childish. Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.
edit on 2 25 19 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
"To see victory only when it is within the ken of the common herd is not the acme of excellence." - Sun Tzu

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join