It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Ironic..Smollet!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

the punch line is in here somewhere

No surprise that Smollett hates the U.S. President and supporters, but hearing it in his own words, is a real eye-opener.

Unaired TNT "Drop the Mic": www.breitbart.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Saw a report this morning that said that Smollet told police he has an untreated drug problem.

.....and one more thing to try and evade persecution.

edit on 23-2-2019 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

So, it's his position that he has TDS?

Is he going to argue, in court, that his hatred of all things Trump made him do this?

Above comment was based on your initial post stating that he had an untreated mental disorder.

I've seen reports that h was going to try and hide behind his use of ecstasy for this incident.

Either way, he still has potential federal charges to face if it is found that he was involved with the mailing of the letter before the 'attack' took place. The brothers might be facing those same charges too if they were involved in the mailing of the letter.
edit on 23-2-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: additional comments based upon edited post.

edit on 23-2-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: Typos

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
It is starting to look like jussie will indeed make his way back into the msm front row.

Buckle up folks cause police departments do not fall easily.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Rokal
We can all cherry pick incidents to push our narratives...
Nothing new here. I could post examples of failed liberal ideologies and people racist towards whites for days.

What exactly is your point here?
Care to address the disproportionate crime rates between whites and blacks? Which after all are the primary cause of the articles you presented.

The problem arises when you choose to ignore the toxic people in your camp. Even worse when you run interference for people like Smollet who clearly horbor animosity towards people's immutable traits...

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
It is starting to look like jussie will indeed make his way back into the msm front row.

Buckle up folks cause police departments do not fall easily.

You actually believe he is innocent here?
Cognitive dissonance much?

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Now come on i never said that! I am saying there is another side to the story emerging. Funny i guess your words of cognitive dissonance were just your subconscious projecting.
You literally just accused me of something while doing it yourself.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

a reply to: JAY1980

Now come on i never said that!

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk It is now crystal clear to me that jussie was beat up by a couple trump supporters who are attempting to lie their way out of trouble.

Just............

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Nice but the poster and i were talkin about the post right above here.

It is true that the other side to the story is emerging. I wonder if anybody will even care to hear the other side?

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

He asked you if you believed he was innocent. You replied you have never said that. You lied.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

He asked you if you believed he was innocent. You replied you have never said that. You lied.

I am starting to believe such.

It was a hyperbolic response to the poster who shifted gears from rbg being dead to jussie being guilty. If you want to call that a lie then you have my permission.

For the record i am starting to believe.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Beyond my feelings of guilt or innocence i fully believe that if he gets a fair trial he will be found innocent based on all the evidence out now.

There are many judges that would throw this out of court based on the cpd statements.
edit on 23-2-2019 by UncleTomahawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Beyond my feelings of guilt or innocence i fully believe that if he gets a fair trial he will be found innocent based on all the evidence out now.

There are many judges that would throw this out of court based on the cpd statements.

Lol, are you still defending the race baiting, hateful, scumbag?

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Nah, he's moved on to accusing the Chicago Police Department of framing Jussie.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Lol, are you still defending the race baiting, hateful, scumbag?

Dudes are emerging!

It is a very tangled web the cpd has woven.

There are some very interesting threads on here about jussie and his brother from years ago. Good luck finding them.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: wdkirk

So, it's his position that he has TDS?

Is he going to argue, in court, that his hatred of all things Trump made him do this?

Above comment was based on your initial post stating that he had an untreated mental disorder.

I've seen reports that h was going to try and hide behind his use of ecstasy for this incident.

Either way, he still has potential federal charges to face if it is found that he was involved with the mailing of the letter before the 'attack' took place. The brothers might be facing those same charges too if they were involved in the mailing of the letter.
So was he under ecstasy in the planning phase of this mess?

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Yeah, I doubt it.

And all those interviews he gave to whomever put a camera and microphone in his face.

None of what he says passes the smell test. At least not to me.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
An old man 'may' have gotten a hand job
A White Nationlist is going to kill Democrats
R Kelley is a known dirtbag and it has happened before

All released after

Smollett fabricated a story about racial attack where homophobic slurs were used and he put a noose around his own neck and paid his drug dealer with check to beat him up wearing MAGA hats.

Smollett televised should apologize to the entire country. He disgraced his own race, the LGBT community and put a target on the back of millions of white people around the countyr. Those saying he did it because of the political climate are just as bad as he is.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Who are "me and mine" exactly? Sounds like you're pigeonholing me into some kind of group. What group is that exactly?

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
His only defense is to try and somehow deflect blame.

He will try to smear the CPD.

He has said he has a untreated drug problem.

The dude is ducking and weaving as fast as he can now.

This will drag on in court forever and I hope it leaves him destitute.

Fox News at least had it front and center this morning. However, it is quickly becoming "last weeks" news. I don't think it should. This should stay in the light for all to see.

As for other things: R Kelly wasn't a surprise. Kraft's deal could turn into something big if it is more than just a "happy ending" massage parlor.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join