It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Ironic..Smollet!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

I saw. I saw that CNN garbage too; made me shake my head too.

Depending on what charges the feds pursue, Smollett could be facing up to 25 years or more merely for the mailing of the white powder (even though it was harmless) and the threat contained in the letter.

a reply to: DBCowboy

Smollett is a symptom of something larger.

Indeed he is, it gives me hope though that it looks like he is not going to get away with it though.

He might skate on the local charges, but he is hosed on the federal level. He didn't think this whole thing through very well at all.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

There's a concerted effort to start a civil war by the left. 

And ATS seems more than happy to play along. Why fall for their trap?

Observing it is far from promulgating it.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

They should put him in a cell with R.Kelly and let those 2 live it up for a couple decades.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

And here we have multiple members admitting to tuning into the MSM while at the same time complaining about them.

The media is selling their product and ATS is eating it up like it's going out of business. The cognitive dissonance is palpable.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Jussie is going to have to pull a BJ (Bruce Jenner) to keep his career now.

He obviously wasn't a persecuted enough minority just being a Trump-Hatin Gay Black Man.

Jussie needs to up his game.

edit on 22-2-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

And what was the theme during the Cavanaugh hearings???

Now we are supposed to dismiss the media???

How Ironic!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Once again, we should pay attention to the media when it's convenient for the left, BUT ignore them when it isn't?????

How Ironic!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

And here we have multiple members admitting to tuning into the MSM while at the same time complaining about them.

The media is selling their product and ATS is eating it up like it's going out of business. The cognitive dissonance is palpable.

logic=fail.

I'll let you figure out why.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
This whole thing is a HUGE fall-down for the left, liberal, movement!

This is HUGE!! This "guy" has yanked the carpet out from under all of you! I'm sure it hurts, and I can understand why too.

But, from my perspective, this is even worse than that. You see, I believe there is no place for "racism", and I don't see color of skin. Now, this "person" has made it harder for all true cases of racism to be taken seriously.

This joker's life is in danger now...as it should be. He is the diametric opposite of people like Martin Luther King and Rosa Parks, people who stood up for who they were. This guy hung a FAKE NOOSE around his neck...he mocked all those who have faced REAL such injustice...he "punked" them.

Jussie Smollet is the epitome of a...LIAR and SUB-HUMAN! And, he has single handedly set race relations back 40 years in this country!!

Good Goin', "Jussie"!!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
How "ironic" will it be when 'ol Jussie is convicted under the anti-lynching law? Dontcha think?

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

Wouldn't be "ironic" at ALL to me! It would be JUSTICE, as justice needs to be served!

This dude is pure evil, in my opinion, and he is everything we should hate in this country. He is racism times five thousand!!!

He needs to go to the mat, and he needs to go to general population in a federal penetentiary. Let's see how well his "act" works there!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

When have I ever said to pay attention to the media? I've only ever said the opposite actually. You're confusing me with the left.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

*Hates media*

*Tunes in anyways*

I agree, that is a fail in logic.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Pssst..." Know your enemy and know yourself and you will always be victorious."

- Sun Tzu 506 B.C.

edit on 2/22/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Except you don't know them, you just react to them. That's why they do what they do, to get the reaction they are goading you into. Inconsequential social issue after inconsequential social issue. They reel you in every time they throw the bait out.

It's like fish in a barrel at this point. They point, you look.
edit on 2/22/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

You're correct...they point, I look...BUT, I don't bite.

Wisdom is funny like that.

edit on 2/22/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Here's something REALLY ironic with regard to the Smollett case:

Smollett lawyers suggest he's being denied due process

His lawyers are claiming the media hoopla and trial-by-court-of-public-opinion (standard treatment for anyone straight, white, conservative, etc., except in this case we actually had some facts to go on) has denied him due process.

Pot, meet kettle...

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   

If you are outraged over their reporting habits then you absolutely are taking the bait. You looking where they're pointing is you taking the bait. Their entire agenda is distraction and agitation.
edit on 2/23/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
Could be wrong , could be right. LOL Check PM's
edit on 23-2-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

the punch line is in here somewhere

From your source

Smollett has hired crisis manager Chris Bastardi to represent him.

Linked in your source.

Crisis management is the process by which an organization deals with a disruptive and unexpected event that threatens to harm the organization or its stakeholders.[1] The study of crisis management originated with large-scale industrial and environmental disasters in the 1980s.[2][3] It is considered to be the most important process in public relations.[3]
Three elements are common to a crisis: (a) a threat to the organization, (b) the element of surprise, and (c) a short decision time.[4] Venette[5] argues that "crisis is a process of transformation where the old system can no longer be maintained". Therefore, the fourth defining quality is the need for change. If change is not needed, the event could more accurately be described as a failure or incident.
In contrast to risk management, which involves assessing potential threats and finding the best ways to avoid those threats, crisis management involves dealing with threats before, during, and after they have occurred. It is a discipline within the broader context of management consisting of skills and techniques required to identify, assess, understand, and cope with a serious situation, especially from the moment it first occurs to the point that recovery procedures start.

I wonder if he ever did any Crisis Acting? Not counting his latest show. Isn't the government also involved in Crisis Management? Maybe that is the link to Harris.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join