It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Ironic..Smollet!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Watching the various MSM news channels tonight, ALL of them are doing everything in their power to AVOID the Smollet story!!

They're pumping the Robert Kraft story, they're pumping the R. Kelley story, they're running for the hills on the Smollet story!!!!!!!!!

The HYPOCRISY is strong!!!!

Hey, MSM...he was your sweetheart last week, wasn't he??? A homosexual man, harrassed by MAGA pigs, who hung a NOOSE around his neck!! OH...the RACIAL HATRED!!!

OOPS!!!! WRONG!!!

Now they're all BACK-pedalling! The RATS!!

Note...Your BOI, BURIED your cause!!!!! SAD, being a radical LIAR...isn't it???

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!
edit on 2/22/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Jealous Democrats always bite back even when their teeth get knocked out 😎

They have an organized database of disposable identities ready to go at any time.

Hundreds of fake stories to fit every scenario 😎

All reviewed and updated by the day.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Jussie is so 2-21

Robert is so 2-22

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Watching the various MSM news channels tonight, ALL of them are doing everything in their power to AVOID the Smollet story!!

They're pumping the Robert Kraft story, they're pumping the R. Kelley story, they're running for the hills on the Smollet story!!!!!!!!!

The HYPOCRISY is strong!!!!

Hey, MSM...he was your sweetheart last week, wasn't he??? A homosexual man, harrassed by MAGA pigs, who hung a NOOSE around his neck!! OH...the RACIAL HATRED!!!

OOPS!!!! WRONG!!!

Now they're all BACK-pedalling! The RATS!!

Note...Your BOI, BURIED your cause!!!!! SAD, being a radical LIAR...isn't it???

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

How is it their boy, their cause? I mean, the story is ugly and not much to cover, plus it's extra.

The importance level, the interest level, it's all rather low in comparison to billionaires, team owners, politicians, leaders of nations, real celebrities (not this pitiful $1.8 million a year he was getting for his role in a low quality newbie series for basically free broadcast television).

I'm not taking away from it or suggesting that they're avoiding it because they're all rats in cahoots, pushing a sinister liberal agenda, but it's true that there's nothing else that'll come out of it until trial. No new material to cover, no substantial updates. It'd just be pointing the finger, beating a dead horse eventually, rehashing the same few minutes of information with new commentaries blowing up the race relation and political aspects of it. Let's polarize people even further! Why not?

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The MSM is in serious damage-control mode trying to keep the "#Me Too" thing afloat...this dude has done some SERIOUS damage!!!

Politicians are running for cover, serious cover. This is BAD....absolutely HORRIFYING!! It is sending shudders up throug the highest of ranks.

Here's why...

African American leaders, Police commissioners, Judges and all manner of other "officials" have taken great offense to this incident...and they SHOULD! BRAVO for them!! This individual has made it harder for EVERYONE to make a credible case of racial inustice! AND....

The Democratic left is reeling (big time) because this individual has stolen their platform of hate. He has diminished their arguments forever more. It's HUGE!!

The only Demo untouched by this is AOC, because she's just out there chasing butterflies in right field.

How IRONIC!!!

DOOM...is next.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

You missed the "/sarcasm" BB Code!

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No...the "PUNCH" line is....when this dude shows up in 'general population', and Lee Roy, who's been pumping iron for 15 years out in the yard, puts an end to this dude's life...for diminishing everything he ever stood for!!

THAT is the "punch" line!!

ETA...This dude Smollet, will live for six minutes in general population! Unless they put this "Boi" in Club Fed, which I doubt they will, he's...toast!!

AND...he knows it!!!!

edit on 2/22/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: r0xor

You missed the "/sarcasm" BB Code!

Must've been one too many because my laborious work day seemed lax. I caught myself feeling guilty for making an hourly wage when there wasn't much work to be done due to the weather keeping customers away. I had to look up how to spell laborious, I almost missed the i in it. Then I looked back at my marvel and realized that almost missing the i in laborious when describing a day that wasn't laborious but implying that it was as a joke all along was..

I read the thread again and see how it could infact be heavy sarcasm but I didn't detect it because it fell so inline with a thread that would typically appear on the forum shortly after the Smolett news from someone discontent that Smolett isn't being covered like a national emergency in the news.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

So you feel that jussie should be killed because of this? I can see how you would feel like the media is letting you down if you feel that way. There is always the chance you are over reacting.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
No he will just come hard I sent it in his interview.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The real irony hits when he begins facing federal charges.

There is a possibility he could get probation for the state level felony, but the federal charges are not going to be so easy to shake off.

And it is the United States Postal Inspectors who are working this angle:

Since being created by Benjamin Franklin—yes, that Benjamin Franklin—the service has learned a few things about tracing mail-based crimes. Figuring out who mailed a letter has been made easier because, while most criminals know to wear gloves to avoid leaving fingerprints, most criminals also forget to leave their cellphones at home when they go to the mailbox.

Meanwhile, the FBI and the U.S. Postal Inspection Service has been quietly working on the origins of Smollett’s letter for nearly a month. Giving it far more “attention” than he knew.

Late Monday, CWBChicago received confirmation that the letter case has been before a federal grand jury and multiple subpoenas have been generated over the course of the investigation.

In a conversation on Feb. 8th, before police met with brothers Ola and Abel Osundairo, a leading source within the Smollett attack investigation called the hate crime a "false flag" and said “There is a direct line between (the letter) and (the purported attack)." In the same conversation, the source hinted at what was to come: "This is not a whodunit. It's a how-many-people-dunit."

Whoever mailed the letter "made an enormous mistake," we were told. Federal charges were "certain."

Smollett threat letter called "enormous mistake"; Purported attack location identified; Federal charges "certain"

The brothers may have been able to get out of the local charges, but if they were involved with the letter, then they too could be facing federal charges.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

So you feel that jussie should be killed because of this?

No, I feel he should be just like any other felon in general population of a Federal Penitentiary. He's a tough guy, so I'm sure he'll be just fine....don't YOU???? AND, if not, ...why should he be treated differently?????????????

I can see how you would feel like the media is letting you down if you feel that way. There is always the chance you are over reacting.

The "media" is not letting me down, the media is only doing what I expected all along.

Am I over-reacting? Let's let the courts decide that!!! Hmmmm?

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH RIGHT HERE..

Jealous Democrats always bite back even when their teeth get knocked out 😎

They have an organized database of disposable identities ready to go at any time.

Hundreds of fake stories to fit every scenario 😎

All reviewed and updated by the day.

(thanks XU!)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

That is actually not the case dude.
Every time I turned on the news the past two days across all networks they are all slamming him for his lies.
I will admit that the left wing media is not talking as much as the right cause they jumped the gun at first. But yes they are still calling him out. At this point the right is just using this to take focus off other things going on. And that should be painfully obvious considering everything going on in the world.
Any right leaning news or opinion information agencies will jump on anything to smear the left and the same can be said about the left. They distract and divide for a agenda, and it's working.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
He is not a felon until the courts decide.

Anyhow you most certainly seemed that the media is letting you down. I think you want 24/7 jussie.

I feel like the guy was actually givin too much time in the media. The two roberts will likely result in more viewership and that is what drives the media.

You could always dim the lights and watch some empire reruns.

edit on 22-2-2019 by UncleTomahawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I don't know if you saw my post in one of the other Smollett threads, but another guy who did something similar received 46 months in prison!!! The feds got him, I'm just waiting for the announcement.

To the op, I saw an article on Google today from CNN. I refuse to give CNN my web traffic, but the headline said... Why Smollett story was questionable from the beginning.... I just shook my head. This from CNN!!! What a joke.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Smollett is a symptom of something larger.

He's just the most visible.

There's a concerted effort to start a civil war by the left.

Daily attacks (that we hear about) on Trump supporters.

It's only going to get worse.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
So you're giving the MSM ad revenue by watching them? The irony is too strong.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

There's a concerted effort to start a civil war by the left. 

And ATS seems more than happy to play along. Why fall for their trap?

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join