It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Area Exploration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I live in Dallas Texas and in the Zip code 75093 there is a facility that only has one entrance, has no signs, has cameras, barbed wire fenceing and an embankment to block a view. (it is surrounded by forest (the facility includes forest)) so how should i go about researching and finding out what this facility is and what it does?

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Search a sattelite imagery site (Terraserver is an okay one) and see what you can find from that. Secondly, if there are no signs telling you "No tresspassing" etc, walk up to the Guard Shack if there is one and ask. Or write your local senator/congressmen and ask

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
there are signs saying "no trespassing"

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
even though you are a local, ask around. See what the local barber, war veteran, diner waitress has to say. It's amazing what kind of information the person next door might have...just ask around!

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Its around a residental neighborhood that was recently built (this place about 20 years ago would have been considered in the country[hickville])
Thanks for the tip though.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
PtballDan, you could find out who ownes the land, a servayer would know. I know a site that has lots of picts of goverment sites, i hope its ok to post here

www.eyeball-series.org

maybe its on there.

I wonder how i would find a sat image of my apt.building

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
go to www.terraserver.com and you can enter in your address from there

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
PtballDan, you could find out who ownes the land, a servayer would know. I know a site that has lots of picts of goverment sites, i hope its ok to post here

www.eyeball-series.org

maybe its on there.

I wonder how i would find a sat image of my apt.building

new topics

top topics

join