It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Navy Files for Patent On Room-temperature Superconductor

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Update (kinda)!!

The Drive, has been following this story closely (they had a couple articles up on the UFO/gravitational patents, and then the RTSC from OP, and have a couple up on the "compact fusion" device.

TheDrive.com, Jan. 22, 2020 - The Secretive Inventor Of The Navy's Bizarre 'UFO Patents' Finally Talks.

The article (for the tl;dr crowd), explains how these series of patents appeared rather mysteriously from the US Navy all from one person, PhD. Salvatore Cezar Pais. They then confirm that the Chinese photo is legit as it is the same included with the IEEE article. They review their skepticism on all of the patents and express that they could be a red herring to throw off our rivals (prolly, the Chinese, but that can't be said in good taste), or we are truly on the verge of a leap in technology. The 2 big announcements in article:

1 - Dr. Pais has an article published in IEEE explaining his "plasma compression fusion device (PCFD)"

Link: IEEEexplorer.ieee.org - The Plasma Compression Fusion Device—Enabling Nuclear Fusion Ignition.

The preferred embodiment of this original concept uses a hollow cross-duct configuration of circular cross section in which the concentrated magnetic energy flux from two pairs of opposing curved-headed counter-spinning conical structures […] whose outer surfaces are electrically charged compresses a gaseous mixture of fusion fuel into a plasma, heated to extreme temperatures and pressures. The generated high-intensity electromagnetic (EM) radiation heats the plasma and the produced magnetic fields confine it in between the counter-spinning conical structures, named the dynamic fusors (four of them-smoothly curved apex sections opposing each other in pairs). The dynamic fusors can be assemblies of electrified grids and toroidal magnetic coils, arranged within a conical structure whose outer surface is electrically charged. The cross-duct inner surface surrounding the plasma core region is also electrically charged and vibrated in an accelerated mode to minimize the flux of plasma particles (including neutrals) from impacting the PCFD surfaces and initiating a plasma quench.

So there is a bit more information right there! The four nodes not only are magnetic but also provide guided electromagnetic energy and "vibrated in accelerated mode" (same source and me, Snoopy eyes).

I kind of get it now. Two opposing (counter rotating to each other), nodes are firing this spiral of EM and magnetic force (magnets probably not rotating, and heck, the current itself only seems to be rotating). The other two are doing the same but perpendicular to the first two. One of the nodes also fires the fuel, deuterium, into the confined space containing what is now a plasma. Due to the confinement spins, the area is small and dense leading to conditions of ignition and then nuclear fusion.

Cool! But even better

2 - The Drive emailed Dr. Pais and got, and posted, his response!!

Basic gist, "I am published in IEEE, that should shut up the naysayers. All my patents all deal with 'the Pais effect' and thanks for the support"

What I take away from this is that this is one person that has a rather flourished manner of speaking that seems unique to him, i.e., he is a real person. And that a lot of what he is doing is working with "vibrations", or EM frequencies. I agree that his speech does not seem technical and contains a bunch of hyperbole and implies things like his, "vacuum energy state" (I think the rest of world would call, "zero point energy") can be interacted with to create macro world effects like fusion and antigravity (from his UFO patents).

Like I said, it is kinda an update but I now have even more questions than answers!

Back at OP, I came to the conclusion that the possibility of stringing up power lines of the stuff is not feasible due to the fact the main material contains lead. The stuff would slowly leach into the environment so there has to be some other material.

Interesting, frustrating, and my hat's off to The Drive for keeping on top of this story!!

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join