It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Navy Files for Patent On Room-temperature Superconductor

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

It is theoretically observed that the superconducting charge carrier mass is inversely proportional to the vibration frequency squared and that the diamagnetism exhibited by the [RTSC] is enhanced with increasing frequency of vibration

Used for the electrically charged surfaces of the HAUC craft [Hybrid Aerospace Undersea Craft], such room temperature superconductors can give rise to very high Q-factors (namely the ratio of energy stored divided by energy lost is extremely high), which greatly modifies the quantum vacuum state energy density in close proximity to the craft so as to generate the macroscopic quantum coherence effect necessary for inertial mass reduction and hence propulsion of the craft (AIAA 2017-5343).

The fact that no cryogenic fluids need to be carried on the hybrid craft in order to induce superconductivity is highly desirable from a craft weight minimization perspective.

arc.aiaa.org (Aerospace Research Central, 2019) - RTSC System for use on Hybrid Aerospace-Undersea Craft.

Uhm, stuff like this you mean??

The original patent was from 2017 and this is a new paper submitted this year sometime (since we are only in February, it is really new). And we have gone from "possible RTSC" to "how to apply it to an aircraft to reduce mass and fly in both the air and under the water"!!

Now, putting this all together. A hypothesis (by TEOT, who has been known to be quite wrong before!).

First, back to what to what I saw in 2015. A triangle shaped craft with torus (donut-shaped) ports on each corner, glowing blue-white. The thing moved silently. And it looked like it "had it's emergency break on" as it sort of "jittered" at times. While waiting for it to occult the moon, it went "shimmery-silver" then I could see through it! The blue-white ports were still visible which is how I kept track of it as it did loops around the city from the mountains to the inlet (Anchorage, AK).

Theory time. US Navy and some contractor (choose your favorite but my guess has a skunk logo), built a craft with a RTSC skin as described by Mr. Pais above. To keep things really stable, plasma jets were added at the corners. These are ported and when running silent, they can be turned off and covered. The "quantum mass reduction effect" allows this craft to fly at incredible speeds when viewed from the ground. That effect also keeps the crew from splatting against the back wall when taking off at a high velocity. This "quantum effect" when properly tuned, can turn the whole craft "invisible" by not interfering with light's path too much such that it is not even noticed.

I have answered my own question! At least to my initial wonderment on what kind of technology was employed.

This also reminds me of Tesla's airships that just used excessive amounts of electricity (allegedly and somehow). [end theory]

Now, if you could fly anywhere on the globe, where would you build a spaceport?? Would you limit yourself to just a ground base? Wouldn't you do something like put a "flying aircraft carrier" in the air?

Gee, this really explains a lot of the strange stuff being reported here on ATS!

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Superconductor for use in a hybrid aerospace submersible craft

Behind a paywall, but exciting to see it in a navy context.

ETA: Nm, saw your link above...
edit on 26-2-2019 by beetee because: Eta: Nm

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Salvatore Pais is apparently an aerospace engineer at the Naval Air Warfare Center in Maryland, at least according to this
edit on 26-2-2019 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Thanks TEOT, for the head's up, as usual. You rock, sir.

Hopefully the guys assigned to you have decided you're just an interested, smart geek and won't cook you!

Also, as usual, I hope all this amounts to something in the cud chewing portion of society.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Weird rabbit hole I ended up in!

Thinking about the super conductor theory... electrons slow down and then pair up in so-called Cooper Pairs. That is at the phase transition critical temperature.

The piezoelectric effect also causes electrons to flow as a current... albeit weak. As TheKnightsWhoUntillRecentlySaidNI pointed out, it would have to be phase correlated. I would also assume that doping the piezo material would also help (non-material scientist comment seeing that it helps everything else to a point). This is possible with my facil understanding of HTSC.

Crystals can vibrate at a certain frequency so why not at one that “facilitates” faux Cooper Pairs?

Anyway, 30 years of secrecy is enough! If I get “disappeared”...?... oh well! It was a fun run!!

#EndTheSecrecy

top topics

<< 1   >>

join