It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Charged in Human Trafficking/ Prostitution Investigation

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
The women, most from China, were forced to live at the spa, sleep on the massage tables, cook on the back steps, and, most significantly, each woman was forced to service 1500 men per year.

Holy
Crap

This is per law enforcement.

Link

This is not harmless, and I don’t give a # about whether folks think the Johns are morally repugnant or righteous in the actual act. This is criminal trafficking of humans. Using this facility meant supporting/not giving a flying crap about the humanity and welfare of the women they used for their momentary pleasure.

What sucks about trafficking is that even when it's legalized the same scenarios play out. There's a documentary in Amsterdam about this where it's legal, unfortunately I don't remember the name.

It appears that even when they have legalized prostitution, women without visas are still brought in, under-the-radar and used against their wills.
edit on 24-2-2019 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Cravens
When is it right to fly in a high-class hooker and it wrong to frequent a low-rent rub-n-tug?? Good luck hurdling those logical obstacles you erected.

When one of them involves sex trafficking.

Absolutely! What happens between two consenting adults is honestly the business of those two. Not my business or yours, and especially not the governments.

When someone is not a willing participant in this, it becomes the business of the government to protect the non-consenting party.
edit on 24-2-2019 by GeechQuestInfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Now instead of the Cheatriots we can call them the Prostitutriots !

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
The only reason I can think of why a billionaire went to a dollar hooker sex slave shop in a beaten up strip mall is he didn’t want to be recognized.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The only reason I can think of why a billionaire went to a dollar hooker sex slave shop in a beaten up strip mall is he didn’t want to be recognized.

That’s bloody brilliant...got any more paradigm-shattering speculations?

What’s next, Nixon didn’t want to be heard for posterity, so he erased the tapes??

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I wonder if Kraft was alone in his support of human trafficking?

Maybe some more stones will get looked under.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: interupt42

Okay. Decriminalizing prostitution is a discussion people can certainly have. It would definitely open it to regulation, and to determining trafficking victims vs willing participants in a fiduciary relationship.

In this case, law enforcement strongly indicated these women were being held against their will, and being coerced or forced into performing sex acts. I think these women qualify as victims, not because there are laws against prostitution, but because they are being forcibly required to perform sex acts for their keep.

Yeah , I'm not saying it will stop it all but it will certainly help by legitimizing the industry.

Right now the scumbag underworld types control the whole industry and they have no competition. If it became legal and women and men were able to handle the transaction like a normal business transaction the need for back room alley scumbags would decrease.

Kind of what happened with prohibition. People still had a need but because it became illegal the underground world flourished and expanded along with violence , because they were the only game in town to provide a service everyone wanted.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join