It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Charged in Human Trafficking/ Prostitution Investigation

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Carewemust: you and I have had many disagreements, but you’re spot on.

Why else would Alex Acosta be thrown to the wolves on the SAME DAY?!?!
edit on 23-2-2019 by GeechQuestInfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Major Sports Franchises are massive TPTB Money Laundering platforms and always have been.....expect many many more owners/high level employees to go down before Trump and Friends are done.

Where's he going? It's not like they are taking his franchise away or sending him to prison.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The women, most from China, were forced to live at the spa, sleep on the massage tables, cook on the back steps, and, most significantly, each woman was forced to service 1500 men per year.

Holy
Crap

This is per law enforcement.

Link

This is not harmless, and I don’t give a # about whether folks think the Johns are morally repugnant or righteous in the actual act. This is criminal trafficking of humans. Using this facility meant supporting/not giving a flying crap about the humanity and welfare of the women they used for their momentary pleasure.

edit on 23-2-2019 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
the Allegation: Robert Kraft Charged in Human Trafficking/ Prostitution Investigation

he is not a ringleader, only a very senior 'John' who paid Dearly for the services rendered...

Kraft will be found guilty of bad morals not in enslavement or human trafficking/sex slaves
edit on rd28155094577323162019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

the Allegation: Robert Kraft Charged in Human Trafficking/ Prostitution Investigation

he is not a ringleader, only a very senior 'John' who paid Dearly for the services rendered...

Kraft will be found guilty of bad morals not in enslavement or human trafficking/sex slaves

Hm. If this was an opium den instead of a “sex spa,” and he’d been caught purchasing heroin, and supported a business that abused its workers in order to sell the drug, would he be a criminal? In other words, if it was a different kind of crime, would he still be getting a pass in his behavior?

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

What pass is he getting? Not sure if you’ve read or seen the MSM but he’s all over it. Like the lead story. And he’s awaiting arrest...

We have statutes dictating prostitution is illegal and you will be prosecuted for it.

There are stages to it (e.g. indicted, charged, arrested, arraignment...verdict/ruling), or would you prefer we toss out due process and require every ‘John’ to declare their culpablity in any and all crimes arising from their demand for sex acts? It’s like your poor example of a heroin junkie being responsible for the blood shed in the procurement of narcotics the junkie demands. Doesn’t work that way. And for good reason. Lawful and cost-effective reasons.

I’m sure Bob Kraft would trade 6 weeks of incarceration and no mention of his crime 100 times outta 100 over a 3-digit fine and a ‘pass’ with his entire reputation sullied over a wank job.

In no uncertain terms is Kraft getting a pass. In no uncertain terms does he have culpablity in alleged human trafficking operations. Full stop.

Some other 77-year old billionaire was busted, too. Looks like Citi Group’s COO got caught as well.

They gotta couple tug shacks about 3 miles from here in Stuart in the same sting.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Amazing, this billionaire goes to a ten dollar strip mall sex slave brothel!

What happened to the 1000 dollar high-class hookers you go see in a plush hotel or you fly to your private apartment.

Is he that damn cheap and sleazy?

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
The women, most from China, were forced to live at the spa, sleep on the massage tables, cook on the back steps, and, most significantly, each woman was forced to service 1500 men per year.

Holy
Crap

This is per law enforcement.

Link

This is not harmless, and I don’t give a # about whether folks think the Johns are morally repugnant or righteous in the actual act. This is criminal trafficking of humans. Using this facility meant supporting/not giving a flying crap about the humanity and welfare of the women they used for their momentary pleasure.

Thats why they need to legalize prostitution and drugs for adults, by making it illegal they create real victims. If it was legal the demand for these underground immoral facilities would be greatly diminished.

We need the war on violent criminals, sex trade, and pedophile not the war against 2 consenting adults exchanging money for drugs or sex.

edit on 28228America/ChicagoSat, 23 Feb 2019 22:28:57 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I can tell some of you are sports fans and Patriot fans at that. This is sad. Stop trying to justify any reasoning or try to down play it. He broke the law. Children or not, human trafficking is a HUGE problem. who cares if they were of legal age or not? This guy willingly participated knowing damn well the state of these women and some of you want to try to defend him? gtfo, you're just as guilty at this point.
edit on 23-2-2019 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
He ought to be forced to sell his 6 super bowl rings and give the proceeds to green cards for all those poor Chinese hookers.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Good, if this is true and there is evidence for it, this man belongs in jail alongside any other imbecile who decides to profit from human trafficking.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Amazing, this billionaire goes to a ten dollar strip mall sex slave brothel!

What happened to the 1000 dollar high-class hookers you go see in a plush hotel or you fly to your private apartment.

Is he that damn cheap and sleazy?

Word on the street is “...will tell who infected us...” when you get off that morally, hypocritical high-horse you rode in on.

When is it right to fly in a high-class hooker and it wrong to frequent a low-rent rub-n-tug?? Good luck hurdling those logical obstacles you erected.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Cravens

I was responding to a specific post (right above the one you saw of mine).

It seemed sympathetic to him, as if the Kraft were innocent. My point was to try and reframe the crime sonthat it would possibly be seen as a crime by that poster.

I was not saying he was getting off (no pun intended) easy with law enforcement.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Okay. Decriminalizing prostitution is a discussion people can certainly have. It would definitely open it to regulation, and to determining trafficking victims vs willing participants in a fiduciary relationship.

In this case, law enforcement strongly indicated these women were being held against their will, and being coerced or forced into performing sex acts. I think these women qualify as victims, not because there are laws against prostitution, but because they are being forcibly required to perform sex acts for their keep.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   
What's your problem?

I’m making an objective comment about why a billionaire went to a low-class dollar store whore house, not any moral comment one way or the other

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo

And the Kraft indictment makes it easier to believe that accusers of former V.P. Joe Biden, may be correct.

Powerful Evidence of J.B. Involvement: twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
What the media isn't reporting on is that in all likelihood the 2 Chinese running this place can't speak English and are almost certainly in the country illegally.

Now, why oh why would the media gloss over this fact? And why aren't they doing some digging to find out more about these 2, where they are from and who they are connected to?

Yes its all very salacious to endlessly talk about Robert Kraft but he is a minor part of the story.

2 illegals running a sex trafficking/sex slave ring is a far bigger story.

But the media can't be bothered to do any REAL journalism.

I wonder why?

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo

And the Kraft indictment makes it easier to believe that accusers of former V.P. Joe Biden, may be correct.

Powerful Evidence of J.B. Involvement: twitter.com...

100% that Biden is a pedophile.

There is not a shred of a doubt in my mind about that. Only pedophiles get that creepy with kids. Anyone that can watch those Biden clips and not come away thinking he is most likely a pedophile.....is most likely also a pedophile.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IAMTAT

Is he the team owner with deflated balls?

BOOM BOOM,, ting!

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cravens
When is it right to fly in a high-class hooker and it wrong to frequent a low-rent rub-n-tug?? Good luck hurdling those logical obstacles you erected.

When one of them involves sex trafficking.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join