It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Charged in Human Trafficking/ Prostitution Investigation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

lol, I am. There are plenty more though right next to the pill mills. It just sucks they had the youngest girls around. Now what am I going to do? Go back to a 15yo? This sucks. /Sarcasm

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi

lol, I am. There are plenty more though right next to the pill mills. It just sucks they had the youngest girls around. Now what am I going to do? Go back to a 15yo? This sucks. /Sarcasm

hahahaha........

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: neversleep

Kraft is a huge Trump supporter. So. Um. Yeah.

I don’t think this has anything to do with Trump smacking down the NFL.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
I dont think a suspension really means much, its not like hes a coach/player/front office (GM - who handles player personnel)... A fine is nothing.. a suspension really isnt anything.. so still, i dont see how Goodell is a bigger name than Kraft? There is no reason to release Kraft's name, but withhold Goodells, i cant make sense of it.

If you've never listened to Goodell pontificate on 'protecting the image of the Shield' (the NFL logo) it would be a serious black eye for him to have been caught whoring.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Welcome to thug life robert.

Aaf's new coach.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Humor break!

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Someone had to get the meme party started. Sue me !!

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Have we done the "take a knee" jokes yet? I haven't had time to catch up.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

She's got purdy eyes.

I wonder what rikki noel will think of this.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: tjack

No, but I wonder if he told her to just "Do Your Job"

(and I am a NE Patriots Fan)

edit on 2/22/2019 by Krakatoa because: fixed spelling errors

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Naughty Patriots owner.
Not sure what the story is in relation him, though, other than celeb gossip to feed the people who are not happy with their own lives to the extent they are absorbed with others.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Sadly the "sex trafficking" narrative is short on stats and big on emotional appeals & merely been a tool for shutting down adult prostitution. Should be legal for adults to do what they want with their bodies but conservative is as conservative does. Too bad that we are going backwards on this one. It's America though... show a breast in a movie = bad, plunge a knife through someone's face in a movie = cool.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

"rub shack".

sounds like a b52's song

If you see a faded sign by the side of the road that says
Fifteen miles to the, Rub Shack, Rub Shack yeah
I'm headin' down the Jupiter highway
Lookin' for the Rub Shack getaway
Headed for the Rub Shack getaway, Rub Shack getaway
I got me a car, it's as big as a whale
Going to the Rub Shack gonna Rub me some tail
And we're headin' on down to the Rub Shack
I got me a Chrysler, it seats about twenty
We all going down, to see the Rub Shack Honeys
So hurry up and bring your Rub Shack money

The Rub Shack is a little old place where
We can get Rubbed together
Rub Shack baby
Got Me a Rub Shack baby
Rub Shack, baby Rub Shack

edit on 22-2-2019 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2019 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

WoW that was amazing. You have more talent than half the people in Hollywood. Speaking of "rub" the police said comments on a website called rubmaps.com is what set the investigation in motion.

So, being a "curious journalist" I had to check it out. And it basically list every "massage" parlor around, pictures and all. It even answers some of the important questions like... Masseuse ethnicity...price per half and whole hour...And most importantly room for big rigs. You know the important stuff.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

#FelateGate

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
As far as Robert Kraft goes, this story is a big who cares? If a guy wants to visit a massage parlor and get a happy ending, so what? The sex-traffiking part is the fault of the government for struggling to catch up policing a problem that they themselves created by mindlessly continuing to follow an archaic, puritanical law.

Prostitution has existed since the beginning of civilization and it ain't ever going away. To think you are going to eradicate the sex industry is foolhardy and only ends up creating a massive underground network of sex-traffiking, violence and victimization like we are seeing today.

It is long overdue for prostitution to be legalized and regulated to ensure to utmost safety of sex workers. The industry is never going to be perfect or squeaky clean even if it is legalized and regulated, but I can assure you that there will be a lot less people forced into the business against their will and brutalized -- especially children. The goal should be to make it as safe as possible, not trying to stop it altogether.

The only reason we are not ensuring the safety of these people is because of ideological reasons that the industry shouldn't exist. And yet it does regardless. It is an exercise in futility.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Major Sports Franchises are massive TPTB Money Laundering platforms and always have been.....expect many many more owners/high level employees to go down before Trump and Friends are done.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: sooth

I agree that going to a massage parlor to relieve some stress is ok. I actually think there is nothing wrong with it at all. Even though I have been joking around Kraft really did nothing wrong.

At the same time I think the police did the right thing cracking down on places like this. The problem is when these places "import" children 13-16 year olds from China. There is something seriously wrong with that. I mean 1500 men a year per girl and few wore condoms? That is crazy by itself, let alone the phycological problems these girls will have for life.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

It’s also a problem if there are women forced to live there and “take care” of the “customers.”

That is plainly abuse and is very wrong. That is what one article was saying was the case, that the women are being trafficked - ie this is against their will.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Kinda curious why if there are bigger names ,then why not mention them . Why only the pats owner from what i'd seen of news briefing.

Then after months of watching those poor girls being abused so badly , they finally

decide to put a stop to it.
edit on 23-2-2019 by MajorAce because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join