It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian teacher allegedly threatens to punch MAGA hat wearing student

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Krakatoa

I have various news feeds and filters in Google that collect and list items of interest.

Ah, so a sort of personalized echo chamber?

No wonder you find these stories so often, you actively seek them out to feed some sort of psychological need.

My advice would be to stop feeding into these sensationalized stories that are being provided to you on a silver platter.

Do you have reading comprehension? I explained clearly why I find and post these stories. For balanced reporting.

Hate for hate sake is wrong, and exposing the hate equally on both sides, perhaps people will realize they are being manipulated into believing that an object does not have power over you, regardless of what someone in a position of power states.

I have made no secret of that reason, and stick to it. You may not agree, and that is fine. However, please refrain from diagnosing me without credentials while ignoring my own explanation and reasons.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Kid was surely trolling.

Couple questions.

Was the hat not allowed per the schools rules?
Was the teacher in charge of enforcing school rules?

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I have various news feeds and filters in Google that collect and list items of interest.

Ah, so a sort of personalized echo chamber?

No wonder you find these stories so often, you actively seek them out to feed some sort of psychological need.

My advice would be to stop feeding into these sensationalized stories that are being provided to you on a silver platter.

How about actually going after the ball and not the player.

Anything to say about why someone (who cares what sex, race, creed, location) are getting accosted for wearing a freakin hat?

Why is the teacher allowed to have him and other students bully a student without repercussion?
edit on 22-2-2019 by WalterTilley because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Good point.
You are probably right.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Kid was surely trolling.

Couple questions.

Was the hat not allowed per the schools rules?
Was the teacher in charge of enforcing school rules?

Not sure...I couldn't find anything explicitly against the wearing of political apparel in the school. Typically, they are listed on the school website. If not, then perhaps there is an ATS member in the area that could provide more front-line evidence to answer that important question.

If it is revealed that it is against the published rules, then the kid was in the wrong. However, given the case that the teacher was reported to publicly shame the kid, and encourage the other students in the class to do so speaks volumes on the motives of this particular teacher.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

If the left can't handle their emotions (which is obviously the case) then they need to grow a pair.

When they do , They want to cut them off,because 'feelings'.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Of course it is the gospel.

They only question stories That are critical of trump.
The unnamed source lol lol comments.

But this

This is the gospel troof

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

That seems to be the case.
It's crazy to think that someone, not even American, is willing to risk their livelihood like this.
ALL OVER A HAT and (what he assumes) it stands for.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Of course it is the gospel.

They only question stories That are critical of trump.
The unnamed source lol lol comments.

But this

This is the gospel troof

Please see my response to that post. It might clarify my motives a bit more....even though I've never tried to hide it at all.
edit on 2/22/2019 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

It's not "just a hat" and you know that, it's been designed and sold as symbol of support for a political figure.
Was the teacher out of line, sure. Yet this little Canadian is holding up politically controversial regalia of a sexist and racist "leader" who did promote violence in his rallies with the exact same sentence the teacher used.
If you want to be outraged about this you should start at the root and look at the facts.

And don't go "why is Trump (grab 'em by the pussy) racist boohoo..." he is. He called people crossing the border "animals", or Judge Gonzalo Curiel he said something like "he is mexican I'm building a wall!" about a judge of the United States of America because of his heritage that's very unamerican and racist...
"#hole countries", Obama and the birther movement... do you want me to name some more?

Bither movement, NOT racist. Calling border jumpers animals, NOT racist. Shi’thole countries, NOT racist.

Yes , I want you to name some more. Because if these examples are what you are using to perpetuate your LIE that the President is racist, you’ve failed.
edit on 22 2 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I'm just talking in general

And the hat is more than just a hat.
It has become a political symbol of the right.

And if a teen from another country is wearing it he is trolling.

It's only lulz when trump trolls though

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Typical idiot public school teacher, I'm not surprised by the way they act these days. Thank God I've been out of school for a long time and will never go back. I do have to feel sorry for these kids with the sjw/common core learning they have to put up with.
edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum because: Edited for editing.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Dug up some information.

School is A.E Peacock Collegiate

The teacher is Bert Redstone.

Also worthy of note, they have been closed since the 18th and continue until the 25th for their winter break.

Not to be absolute fact, just what I could piece together quickly.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

It's still just a hat. But the fantasy you guys see it in, what it "symbolizes" to you, is just that: fantasy.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Odd, I live in Sask. and can't find anything about this in local news

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: WalterTilley

Prove it happened. Some anonymous guy calling into a political radio show with a clear agenda is not proof enough for me. I could literally call the same exact show and claim my kid was harassed for wearing an Obama shirt.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
That hat has some amazing voodoo powers!

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

a reply to: WalterTilley

Prove it happened. Some anonymous guy calling into a political radio show with a clear agenda is not proof enough for me. I could literally call the same exact show and claim my kid was harassed for wearing an Obama shirt.

‘Not proof enough’ for a leftist that ALWAYS jumps the gun and rushes to support LIES that are spewed by leftist media.

Now THAT, is funny.

And 2019 is already FULL of leftist media lies that were IMMEDIATELY supported by low-iq imbeciles who NEVER require ‘proof’ before blindly believing very very obvious false stories.

But I agree, this may not have happened. Certainly FAR more believable than anything I’ve ever heard coming from camp-left.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

So now we're taking "alleged" stories from some anonymous phone call to an AM radio show as gospel? Any official word from anyone or is it simply a story told by a random guy phoning into a radio show? Grasping at straws much?

That is the standard the left has followed for the past decade. So I'm unsure what you're all butthurt about. If you don't like it then don't let the media influence you as you like to preach to others here so often.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I really love the irony of these leftists calling for ‘evidence’. Something they NEVER require.

Ha ha haaaaa.

In fact, ‘evidence’ more often than not, turns out to be the downfall of leftist lies and accusations. And that trend is just getting worse for them.

This MAGA clothing trend is about to increase too, 2020 is coming. Better get some safe spaces sorted out. (At taxpayers expense of course)
edit on 22 2 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join