It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian teacher allegedly threatens to punch MAGA hat wearing student

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I was pretty sure we could see that one in a similar manner.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Teachers involved in shaming, demeaning, and bullying students.......

And we wonder why kids are snapping and shooting up schools........

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: network dude

so would it be cool to punch anyone with an "I'm with her" bumper sticker? If not, why?

I don't quite get your comparison here but even then It wouldn't be cool to punch anyone in the face at anytime. And why? Because I don't think that is cool. Now if you like I can go into the deeper ramifications of existential morals and ''right actions'' that I have picked up over the years, and you should know me will enough to know that I could expound on that for a fortnight, but I will just leave this here for now. No, let's not go around punching people for symbolic statements.

The fact you don't get the comparison is the problem.

IT IS LITERALLY THE EXACT SAME THING

You have a serious problem with reality if you don't see it as the same thing because it is. There is no Maga Hat wearing people going around hassling anyone. It is actually the exact opposite, people are going around looking to start violence with people in Maga hats.

OH, I get it I think, it was the I'm with her reference that was foreign to me. I get that maga haters are not going round harassing people. For that matter that is the reason that I never bought in to the Smollet accusations. That rabid maga dudes would be beating up this guy on the street just didn't compute with me.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead
a reply to: TinySickTears

It is political symbol yes, but it also literally just a hat. A inanimate object placed upon another humans head will not harm you. It is an irrational fear, a phobia. In that sense is it not just a hat?

i hear what you are saying but and dont disagree but i think the symbol is coming first.

as i asked

would a person who hates or at least does not like obama wear a hope and change shirt or hat?

i mean its just a hat right.

with it being a symbol of the right when people wear it they are basically flying their political affiliation.

not saying they are wrong or shouldnt.
just that they are

and # has always been started over politics

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Closed for staff review.

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

edit on Mon Feb 25 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join