It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Don't Aliens Ever Wear Bright Colors Or Prints?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: UMayBRite!
a reply to: MissSmartypants

I'M NOT TRYING TO SHOUT. MY KEYBOARD CHANGED ...

Yeah, sure...that's what they all say!

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: UMayBRite!

we can rephrase this to male birds!

surely displaying colours , feathers, dancing, is a sign of intelligence ?

the peacock for example dances , shakes his tail feathers and displays them for the female

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Their skin is part of their personal cloking genes.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Yep, and I thought anything like a cloth would stick to their nasty ....ungodly slime ridden smelly mucoid skin.....from hell
edit on 22-2-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

No only is extraterrestrial skin part of their personal cloaking, it also provides foods from air and expels waste from the body.

After a million years of genetic research and modification, you would be surprised by the levels of technology that can be expressed through genetics.

edit on 22-2-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

Seriously? I'm assuming you're joking? Why do you think they can even be seen?

Who says they/them needs clothes? Same reason I'm pretty sure they don't need "rockets" or "nuclear" "propulsion" ships, saucers, orbs...or pretty colored "lights" to "see" or "beams"' to spotlight people, places and objects...all the while traveling fantastic distances thru universes of interstellar travel?

Think about how far tech-wise we have come in just over 100 years ourselves. How about them 1,000, 10,000 or a million years advanced? They may be invisible, or just thought.

You matter-of-factly pose the question about "the aliens" as though "they" are 1 thing/type, easily explainable with eyes, legs, speech...and color-coordinated "clothing"!??

I propose we being the "babies"...haven't a clue what to think, imagine, or expect because we don't have the hugely advanced capacity to even comprehend what they are, where they are and things developed with objects and methods from places we don't even know exist.

They are here, aways have been...Earth is probably the "highway" or space "motorway" "rest stop" for our Universe...and we arent advanced enough to even matter to them...nor see them or recognize them.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: GBP/JPY

No only is extraterrestrial skin part of their personal cloaking, it also provides foods from air and expels waste from the body.
Sounds like a full body diaper might be in order then.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I wouldn't touch that with your.........well, I wouldn't touch that.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I've seen it in person, it's even more horrific than you can imagine. Like a disgusting Oompa-Loompa from outer space.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
I would be more concerned with them not wearing a breathing apparatus, than them not wearing “fashion designer” space garments.
Now you're just being silly. After all, Captain Kirk never wore breathing apparatus.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   

edit on 2/22/2019 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Seriously? I'm assuming you're joking? Why do you think they can even be seen?

Who says they/them needs clothes? Same reason I'm pretty sure they don't need "rockets" or "nuclear" "propulsion" ships, saucers, orbs...or pretty colored "lights" to "see" or "beams"' to spotlight people, places and objects...all the while traveling fantastic distances thru universes of interstellar travel?

Think about how far tech-wise we have come in just over 100 years ourselves. How about them 1,000, 10,000 or a million years advanced? They may be invisible, or just thought.

You matter-of-factly pose the question about "the aliens" as though "they" are 1 thing/type, easily explainable with eyes, legs, speech...and color-coordinated "clothing"!??

I propose we being the "babies"...haven't a clue what to think, imagine, or expect because we don't have the hugely advanced capacity to even comprehend what they are, where they are and things developed with objects and methods from places we don't even know exist.

They are here, aways have been...Earth is probably the "highway" or space "motorway" "rest stop" for our Universe...and we arent advanced enough to even matter to them...nor see them or recognize them.
Those invisible ones are always the hardest to debunk.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Why Don't Aliens Ever Wear Bright Colors Or Prints?

How do we know they do not ?
"I used to want to believe"

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Think about it, why the hell do humans wear bright colors and prints. I actually think Humans are a little weird with this, what would people say if you went to the park and the deer were all wearing hats and high heals, or the squirrels all had colorful scarves around their necks.

Aliens are not weird like humans are. Humans are the ones that are nuts. I someday may look like a wrinkly alien if I live over a hundred.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

quite a lot of nice curves going on there and one bright colour contrasting with her skin tone , I dunno it makes her look edible or something !

I would go there

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Her naughty parts have teeth!

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

... Surely aliens have the technology to make things pink or striped or at least not make every ones outfits look the same …

the short answer is likely the Other World Visitors are communists or else are following the dictates of their Supreme Leader... much like the most populous Nation on our planet has done before...

i give you the Fad/Fashion which was long-lived in China with the 'Mao suit'....

Mao suit
en.wikipedia.org...

Mao suit. Sun Yat-sen introduced the style shortly after the founding of the Republic of China as a form of national dress with distinct political symbolism. Following the Communist victory in the Chinese Civil War in 1949, Mao and other leaders continued to wear the garment as a symbol of proletarian unity...

summation

the Greys are lowly technicians, and dress in a uniform manner, and in subdued color & lacking any designs or motifs because that 'act' would be disrespectful & single out an individual 'Grey' as not being in harmony with the Borg mind/matrix

~sorry no pic~

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Cuz skered.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

U crazy!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join