It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China’s CRISPR twins might have had their brains inadvertently enhanced

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Just wait until they start whispering things to their care takers, as the care takers slowly go mad.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

I think its a great solution for humanity , if we could become part plant part animal , then we would be winning .

If the humble sea cucumber, an animal that can eat algae and has overtime become a symbiote with the algae it can now photosynthesis , so surely we could too ?

Tip of the iceberg there as for the possibilities for humanity.

However there is a majority bound by dogma and religion that would repress such evolutionary technologies for non military black projects.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Could also maybe end racism if we were all green !

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I've heard of sun worship and such ideas but solar people ? A quick search on google has brought up nothing in that regard.

Could you kindly point me in the direction of where you first heard of this ? I believe you, though I am suspect of the source of the stories regarding the "solar people". The reason being that it could be an amalgamation of a few things created to make a believable story that is based on a not so tangible "history". I'll hopefully be the one to judge for myself if you could help me out, thank you in advance.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

I've heard of sun worship and such ideas but solar people ? A quick search on google has brought up nothing in that regard.

Could you kindly point me in the direction of where you first heard of this ? I believe you, though I am suspect of the source of the stories regarding the "solar people". The reason being that it could be an amalgamation of a few things created to make a believable story that is based on a not so tangible "history". I'll hopefully be the one to judge for myself if you could help me out, thank you in advance.

There was the ancient solar race from vedic times.
Ramayana
Solar dynasty in ancient India & China

Heres a guy that hasnt eaten food or drank water for 70 years claims to absorb sunlight to live:

edit on 22-2-2019 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Thanks for the info.., I have seen that video and delved into the pertaining information before. Quite interesting stuff really. Do you believe its possible?

I can tell you that faith is a powerful thing. We would be lost without our sun, of God. Finally it's also important to not forget the notions our ancestors had of their environment. Perhaps they were the ones who truly understood, what it is we have forgotten to gaze our eyes upon today.

Thank you again.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Look at 5G for instance. We are far behind China on a lot of technology.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: T3mp0ra1Pri50n3r

The fact of the matter is that humanity does not invent tools we do not use.

As to Humans playing God, well we are allegedly created in his image.

As to the "inadvertent Bad mutations" well in nature, those generally die.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join