It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservative activist assaulted at UC-Berkeley campus during recruitment drive

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The TDS is real....

University of California police want the public's help tracking down a suspect whose brutal alleged assault of a conservative activist on the Berkeley campus was caught on video.

The campus police website said that two men on Tuesday approached a table where the activist was recruiting members to his group, and an argument ensued. The alleged victim, identified by Turning Point USA as Hayden Williams, held up his cell phone and began filming the two men who were allegedly harassing him. One of the two men knocked over the table, police said, and then punched Williams several times, causing injuries to his face. Much of the incident was captured on a witness' cellphone, but it was unclear what, if anything, Williams may have said before the attack.

The suspects had left by the time police arrived.

Conservative activist assaulted at UC-Berkeley campus during recruitment drive

This occurrence was on the UC Berkeley campus, at a table setup by the local conservative political group (who were recruiting for their on-campus organization). So far, the story is the table was approached by two men, who acted erratic (according to the victim), began aggressively accusing them of spreading hate. The altercation became physical when the second man that approached slapped the cellphone out of the hand of the victim.

That is where the video begins....and others there began recording.
Link to video

Campus police are now searching for this individual, and have circulated photos of him around the area requesting anyone with information should report it immediately.

They are political opinions people....chill out. You don't have to agree with them, just walk away and do not seek out confrontation....let alone strike someone!! (by the way, the big punch at the end was a sucker punch timed when the victim was not looking, real bravery there).

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Let me speak as a leftist Marxist.

The guy who threw the punches was a victim of Trumps hate and was only defending himself from the white privilege that was being thrust against him and others.

He was a noble warrior and songs will be sung of his bravery and go-fund-me's will be started to honor his deeds.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
You'll notice these cowards don't do these things in places where they could eat pepper spray or a bullet.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Here's my surprised face: 😐
Good luck getting any Cali campus guy/gal to say anything. Sad state of affairs we're in. I'm begging for people to be willing to talk in this country. Please.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Or places where the whole town would come together and absolutely EFF them up. They like to say all the Rep's are dying out and they'll soon have the run of everything. I have news for them, theres a whole lot of us out here, with children who are having children who are keeping it alive baby. You hide in your safe spaces. Cowards.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

To be honest, what other choice does the typical leftist have?

They can't sell thier idea of a Progressive utopia because those that are in the know about it knows it doesn't work....

The followers who support it can't explain why it will work, but believe with all of their tiny brains that it does....

So since there can't be a debate about it, the only thing left is to silence the debate.

Preferably by violence, since that is the way the loving and tolerant left have done it, historically.

Hope the cowards get some jail time.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Heres a little more footage from the guy that got punched.
*warning* for the language.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
DDS seems to be a pretty big problem as well. I'll let you guys figure out what DDS means. It's just as rampant as TDS. And yes, I personally know plenty of people suffering from both.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Dumb DemocratS. DDS?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

How often do you go outside and get assaulted by a deranged leftist? I'm betting never.

Funny thing about social media and media in general, it allows things to be blown way out of proportion pretty often. Small minorities can begin to look like a majority if all you pay attention to are echo chambers like ATS and the MSM.

Those in power have taken full advantage of modern technology and our instant access to information. We are constantly bombarded with news that is sensationalized. News flash, assholes and lunatics have always existed. No one needed Trump or Obama before the invention of social media to find a reason to be a jackass.
edit on 2/21/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Dumb DemocratS. DDS?

Doctor of Dental Surgery.

Always floss.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
DDS seems to be a pretty big problem as well. I'll let you guys figure out what DDS means. It's just as rampant as TDS. And yes, I personally know plenty of people suffering from both.

Real nice people to defend in that video.
Not altogether surprising.
That kind of violence is unacceptable.
How do you not get that?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
The left always takes the moral high ground. Such fine examples of tolerance and acceptance they display!

Im honoured by their existance. Such fine upstanding people they are.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: highvein

Dumb DemocratS. DDS?

Doctor of Dental Surgery.

Always floss.

Daily Diarrhea Squirts

Always Wiping.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

@sswipes are on camera.... like bike lock boy, they are going to jail.

Hope the political statement they were trying to make was worth their lives...

Idiots.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Who's defending them though?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Sounded like his jaw broke with that last punch.
Card carrying member of the deranged cult.
And as usual, jackasses just start filming instead of jumping this asshole.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Who's defending them though?

So you are not defending them?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Nope. Assault is assault and these people deserve to be prosecuted. There's no excuse for violence, especially if the excuse is their TDS.

Violence exists on both sides of the divide, that's all I'm saying. It's pretty disingenuous to only call out one side of it. The MSM is as guilty as sin in that department and so is ATS for the most part.
edit on 2/21/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Sorry for my confusion.

But in this instance it is clearly just one side.

edit on 21/2/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join