It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roger Stone Punished for Threatening a Judge -- CNN Threatened President Trump and Not Punished!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Okay okay we all know what team you're on... No need to be a cheerleader in every thread.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Maybe Roger Stone was laying the groundwork...setting the stage...for punishment being planned for CNN?

Yea i hear he taught trump how to play chess.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Hell I used it just to share leaked emails damaging to Clinton

Except there weren't any.. The sheer number of e-mails coupled with the other e-mail and server issue, became one in many minds and people simply assumed there was damaging information within them but never actually read any of them.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: MadLad
The “crosshairs” they saw was a piece of a logo of the site from whic he got the picture, and they imagined it was a threat without evidence. The credulous believed them.

Ummmm NO that is completely incorrect and you need to use your brain. The interwebs can be your friend and if this is something you actually believe then you are lost and easily manipulated.
Too bad.....ish

Yes it is. The crosshairs is an icon in a logo, not a “threat” or “attack”. You guys keep telling yourselves lies and believing it.

Now you guys use these lies to do the bidding of others. Have you heard of the term “useful idiot”?
edit on 22-2-2019 by MadLad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

The “crosshairs” they saw was a piece of a logo of the site from whic he got the picture, and they imagined it was a threat without evidence. The credulous believed them.

Ummmm NO that is completely incorrect and you need to use your brain. The interwebs can be your friend and if this is something you actually believe then you are lost and easily manipulated.
Too bad.....ish

Yes it is. The crosshairs is an icon in a logo, not a “threat” or “attack”. You guys keep telling yourselves lies and believing it.

Now you guys use these lies to do the bidding of others.

“I am kicking myself over my own stupidity,” he said. “Forgive me the trespass.”

so why say this?

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MadLad

Yeah keep telling yourself that.... Neither Stone nor the judge see it your way.
but what ever right?

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Why say the image is a threat? Why lie? Why threaten the man with jail for a lie?

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yeah keep telling yourself that.... Neither Stone nor the judge see it your way.
but what ever right?

You keep lying to yourself. It’s the only way to justify your support of police state tactics.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Too bad.....ish

Now you guys use these lies to do the bidding of others. Have you heard of the term “useful idiot”?

No it’s not man and do some Fing research dude instead of being a blind little duck.
Good god man it’s not that hard.
I can see you as being a person that buys fools gold thinking it’s the real thing.
Anything else I can learn ya about Stone?

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Even now you keep lying after your lie got exposed. Do some research.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I did do my research dude....
Clearly you did not. So don’t try to say that you exposed me. You clearly exposed yourself as being an ignorant tool that doesn’t adhere to this sites moto.

Grow up

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Clearly you did not. So don’t try to say that you exposed me. You clearly exposed yourself as being an ignorant tool that doesn’t adhere to this sites moto.

Grow up

You pretended the image was a threat, and pushed a fantasy that he was threatening a judge, you were proven wrong but still keep lying about it.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Grow up

You pretended the image was a threat, and pushed a fantasy that he was threatening a judge, you were proven wrong but still keep lying about it.

The image was clearly a threat dude. Even Stone apologized for it.
Also just to help ya out go and do some research on the site he got the image from. You may learn something.
After you do that get back to me.
And NO I will not help with sources. I am curious to see how well you can traverse the web.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

We all have that dumb friend that you know will one say wind up in jail.

That is Roger Stone.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Gandalf77

originally posted by: projectvxn
Honestly I don't know why anyone would defend Roger Stone.

That dude is a lying douche bag and a vapid grand stander.

Yes indeed. And a good friend of POTUS.
It will be interesting to find out who in the Trump org ordered someone to get in touch with Stone regarding more Wikileaks dumps.

So are we wandering back to...

Democrats paying Russian spies for opposition research = good.

Republicans asking about the possibility of the same = impeachable offense.

Just wondering.

No, we're not wandering back to a set of phony conclusions.
Dems didn't pay Russian spies for opposition research. Steele (former British operative) was paid by a research firm and he leveraged his network of contacts (spies) in Russia (established during his intel career) and elsewhere. Opposition research happens on both sides, and it's legal. Evidently he was so alarmed at what he uncovered that he shared it with the FBI. Steele isn't going to be charged with anything.

It is NOT legal for a campaign to accept favors from a foreign country.
If Stone was receiving information from Gucifer 2, an entity that our intel community believes to be a front for Russian intel, and Wikileaks (also connected to Russia) about more dumps of hacked emails, that's a problem. He knows it too because he went out of his way to lie about and hide it. The special counsel has indicated they have evidence of Stone's communications.

If members of the Trump campaign knew that information was coming, and were directed to contact Stone to inquire about more, that too is a problem.

We'll see...

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Grow up

The image was clearly a threat dude. Even Stone apologized for it.
Also just to help ya out go and do some research on the site he got the image from. You may learn something.
After you do that get back to me.
And NO I will not help with sources. I am curious to see how well you can traverse the web.

No, stone did not say it was a threat. That was your fevered imagination.

I don't care if he got the image from Hell, it wasn't a threat.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Gandalf77

It will be interesting to find out who in the Trump org ordered someone to get in touch with Stone regarding more Wikileaks dumps.

If this is gonna be more Russia collusion BS count me out. I don't like Roger Stone, but I'm not some card carrying whining liberal that believes everything said by CNN.

I'm not a whiny card-carrying lib either, but I've read enough from a multitude of sources to know that Stone has been indicted and the Special Counsel has indicated they have evidence of Stone's contacts with Russian intelligence and members of the Trump org inquiring about more email leaks.

CNN isn't the only news outlet covering these things, and just because they report it doesn't make it wrong.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Why are 60 and 70 year old men using Instagram and Twitter like a bunch of teenagers?

Same reason 60 and 70 year old women are.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

The only idiot is Stone..trolling the judge..ya, super 4d genius

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: carewemust

In today's society, filled with easily triggered people, the "grenade" thrower is CNN. .

and you said

CNN, Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, MSNBC, and other influential terrorists, essentially gave the green light to anyone who can hurt, or pretend to hurt, President Trump....like Kathy Griffin did with holding up the likeness of his bloodied severed head.

all you spew is garbage

you say all that but an if anyone even insinuates the actions of some asshole are because of what trump says via all his garbage spewing you rush to defend.

youre a joke.

Those he mentioned meet the definition of a terrorist. Violence and intimidation towards people for political purposes.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join