It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roger Stone Punished for Threatening a Judge -- CNN Threatened President Trump and Not Punished!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Why are 60 and 70 year old men using Instagram and Twitter like a bunch of teenagers?
edit on 2/21/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Disgusting what is happening to Mr. Stone.

He is a man of honor, unlike that hack judge and the myriad of left wing authoritarian nightmares pushing for his imprisonment for sharing/supporting WikiLeaks and sharing leaked Clinton emails.

I did precisely the same thing, proudly.

Hang strong Mr. Stone. No doubt a Presidential pardon is in the wings for a loyal patriot like Stone, needs to happen sooner than later however, Before those crooks can rob him and ruin his life/reputation

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Hell I used it just to share leaked emails damaging to Clinton.

Didn't even use a real name when I signed up. I'm fairly certain Twiter designated it a "bot" hence why I put absolutely no stock in those unproven "bot" hysterics

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

CNN, Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, MSNBC, and other influential terrorists, essentially gave the green light to anyone who can hurt, or pretend to hurt, President Trump....like Kathy Griffin did with holding up the likeness of his bloodied severed head.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Stone is a special kind of stupid, to troll the judge who set his bail conditions.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

There's more going on than what meets the eye with this entire Roger Stone saga. Mueller's not stupid enough to think disseminating hacked Hillary/DNC e-mails is a crime.

CNN told us that viewing those e-mails was a crime, but all that did was make those Wiki-leaked releases more popular.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Isn't it customary for a judge to recuse themselves when a conflict of interest arises? Or is this a democrat/liberal judge?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Why did 60 and 70 year old men go to the movies 110 years ago? Why did they watch TV 75 years ago? Technology, especially entertainment technology doesn't care about user ages and there will always be adventurous elders who adopt tech designed for much younger generations... may we all be so fortunate and adventurous when we're Stone's age!

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Disgusting what is happening to Mr. Stone.

He is a man of honor, unlike that hack judge and the myriad of left wing authoritarian nightmares pushing for his imprisonment for sharing/supporting WikiLeaks and sharing leaked Clinton emails.

I did precisely the same thing, proudly.

Hang strong Mr. Stone. No doubt a Presidential pardon is in the wings for a loyal patriot like Stone, needs to happen sooner than later however, Before those crooks can rob him and ruin his life/reputation

BWAHAHAHA a man of honor my ass.
You may need to do your research bud and not by into the bs you get fed.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

In today's society, filled with easily triggered people, the "grenade" thrower is CNN. .

and you said

CNN, Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, MSNBC, and other influential terrorists, essentially gave the green light to anyone who can hurt, or pretend to hurt, President Trump....like Kathy Griffin did with holding up the likeness of his bloodied severed head.

all you spew is garbage

you say all that but an if anyone even insinuates the actions of some asshole are because of what trump says via all his garbage spewing you rush to defend.

youre a joke.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The “crosshairs” they saw was a piece of a logo of the site from whic he got the picture, and they imagined it was a threat without evidence. The credulous believed them.
edit on 22-2-2019 by MadLad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

The media certainly won't talk about anything towards Trump. They didn't care when Madonna or Johnny Depp or Joe Biden or Bob Deniro threatened him either.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Jonjonj

A News Network reaches more people...many millions more, than Roger Stone. Therefore, they have a higher responsibility to be cautious in what they imply to the public.

They know. That's why they push false propaganda to the masses. Nobody trusts the mainstream anymore besides the ignorant people.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Ha Ha
no one is buying that celtic symbol story Mr. Langdon.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MadLad
The “crosshairs” they saw was a piece of a logo of the site from whic he got the picture, and they imagined it was a threat without evidence. The credulous believed them.

Ummmm NO that is completely incorrect and you need to use your brain. The interwebs can be your friend and if this is something you actually believe then you are lost and easily manipulated.
Too bad.....ish

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

People can claim Trump has thin skin, but he doesn't have anything on judges. The tiny barbs on a butterfly's feet would lacerate a judge and potentially cause him or her to bleed out if it landed awkwardly on their arm. Rarely have I ever seen a profession filled with more weak, fragile egoed, insecure individuals than the bench.

You owe me a fresh cup of free office coffee, 3 napkins, and some burn ointment because I read that right as I was taking a sip of my coffee and jostled the cup when I laughed, thus spilling it a little which caused me to jump and spill almost all of it. I'd request a new shirt and jeans but that sounds too perverted. I'll wear this coffee with pride.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

They actually never used it in the campaign if you remember deary....

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: Mandroid7

One is legalized political theater/propaganda, the other is a real life threat to a judge.

Can you explain to me how an image of the judge with the background image of a sun cross (used by an odd website as part of a background "corruption" logo) is in any way a real live threat?

Just curious... I looked into a bit yesterday and what he seems to be guilty of is cropping an image... which he didn't actually do.

Or is everything with a cross and a circle now cross hairs for a percentage of our citizens?

Look at it from a different way.
Let's just say you are involved in the case and I was Stone.
If I took your profile pic and did the same, would you take that as a nothing burger? Or take that as a threat?
I would take that as a underlining threat but one that can be done legally. The judge is supposed to uphold the constitution. And that she did seeing as he used loopholes in regards to making threats.
Like I said before he is smart but really needs to STFU....IMO

Not to mention the number of conspiracy theories and theorists that Stone himself embraces and the likelihood of there being an easily influenced recluse who interprets this as a command to action by the masses against the deep state.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

But this dude is low-hanging fruit at best, and he's dumber than a box of rocks.

Just the type trump likes to surround himself with? They are friends going back decades.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Okay I see where this is going... Everyone is going to just pretend it was not a threat... but perhaps then they can explain the symbology and what Stone was trying to say with the image he created and posted online?

And why he subsequently retracted said image and ultimately apologized for publishing it...

Lets not treat this symbol as apiece... it is part of a bigger picture.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join