It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Blinding of Justice

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

'Then for our evening entertainment, you get to relive 1st hand the intimate death of everyone you killed over the years'

It's funny you should say that... I happen to believe that our punishment is just that: reliving the harm we have done to others, as it happens to us, for eternity.

I think I'd rather have the fire and brimstone...

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Good post/thread. I agree. Things seem to be moving in the right direction at the LEGAL level.

Politicians, MSM, and citizens on the Left however, are still filled with bias-based hate.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: Lumenari

I'm curious as to what you think this mysterious pledge is. Is it the oath required in the Constitution that our Congresscritters take?

I'll help out a little here.

www.law.cornell.edu...

5 U.S. Code § 3331. Oath of office U.S. Code Notes prev | next An individual, except the President, elected or appointed to an office of honor or profit in the civil service or uniformed services, shall take the following oath: “I, AB, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.” This section does not affect other oaths required by law. (Pub. L. 89–554, Sept. 6, 1966, 80 Stat. 424.)

Nah... I was wondering what the MAGA hat pledge was.

It was sarcasm and I obviously didn't carry that off well.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I thought "crooked Hillary" would be in jail by now. Curious she hasn't been indited.

Shhh. The adults are talking.

This post has exactly ZERO to do with Hillary.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

One of my neighbors was a Washington lobbyist attorney, now retired. His stories are appalling...

Now THIS is wholly believe.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

People who do not respect the MAGA loyalty pledge should be arrested.

I see. So fake hate crimes and public smearing of CHILDREN is ok with you.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

It was sarcasm and I obviously didn't carry that off well.

Thats OK, I still love yah.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join