It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal prosecutors broke law in Jeffrey Epstein case judge rules

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
This reopened case will the trumps white house "pizzagate"

I get the feeling the FBI has phone records and flight manifests connected to trump and Epstein.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

You are opening some 2015 wounds...

There was a 16 year old who claimed to be trumps lover of sorts via epstien.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I get the feeling the FBI has phone records and flight manifests connected to trump and Epstein.

Like how sure you were that Trump wasn't going to be your President?

Lol, keep wishing.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

this one....

www.vox.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

this one....

www.vox.com...

The lawsuit alleged a number of charges against both Trump and Epstein, including rape, sexual abuse, assault and battery, and false imprisonment. Johnson said that when she was 13, Epstein lured her to parties at his apartment by promising “money and a modeling career.” Johnson said Trump had sexual contact with her at four of those parties, including tying her to a bed and violently raping her in a “savage sexual attack.” The lawsuit said Johnson “loudly pleaded” with Trump to stop, but that he responded by “violently striking Plaintiff in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted.”

Serious stuff and could be a reason why epstien got off.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Here is just one little tid-bit of many tid-bits that you glossed over that has shown this story to BS.

There were a couple of odd things about that lawsuit. The address listed on court documents as Johnson’s was actually a foreclosed, abandoned home, and the phone number was disconnected. Maybe Johnson was just using a fake address because she was homeless; she was, after all, also described as being indigent. But it’s fishy.

Your link. www.vox.com... Try actually reading it.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008

Here is just one little tid-bit of many tid-bits that you glossed over that has shown this story to BS.

There were a couple of odd things about that lawsuit. The address listed on court documents as Johnson’s was actually a foreclosed, abandoned home, and the phone number was disconnected. Maybe Johnson was just using a fake address because she was homeless; she was, after all, also described as being indigent. But it’s fishy.

Your link. www.vox.com... Try actually reading it.

Anonymous plaintiff? With a phony address and an invalid phone number? Oh yeah, I'm sure Trump is sweating bullets on that one.

Since we're throwing shade around with abandon, don't forget about Bill Clinton's 16 trips to Epstein's private island. Alan Dershowitz is one of Epstein's close buddies.
edit on 22-2-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Since we're throwing shade around with abandon, don't forget about Bill Clinton's 16 trips to Epstein's private island. Alan Dershowitz is one of Epstein's close buddies.

Dershowitz is also one of trumps buddies....birds of a feather eh?

www.politico.com...

slate.com...

edit on 22-2-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Discernment is lacking in the world, well at least this part of the world.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I think Bills deep involvement and powerful connections are what saved Epstein for as long as it did. I suggest that Epstein has some seriously dirty stuff on a lot of people, and Trump isn't one of them.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Another conspiracy that’s turning out to be true.
This is long over-due.

I noticed R-Kelly has also been incarcerated.
Perhaps there is something to be said for Q.

Now all we need is pg to also be proven true.
Hold on folks, this is going to be fun!

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   

I’m sure those records would also include the Clintons.
But I can’t help feel that the real people in power ochestrating these rings are still untouched.

I have no side in this other than justice for the victims.
Hoping Epstein gets the death penalty... I know it would never happen, but it would be grand

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: djz3ro

Trump has been very successful placing people in the Sun.Light to expose past performance and corruption 😎

I agree, but I don't think he's doing it on purpose.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

The reason the Clintons are accused because slick Willy flew multiple times to this bastard rape island where he kept these children to pump out to his rich buddies it's why when the old hag was running for potus they did everything to keep this out of federal court because this guy would have squealed like a little piggy and brought down to many corrupt individuals so they slapped him on the wrist and said no no little copy bad boy. Yes this judge can say this verdict was wrong but they can not charge him for same crime that would fall under double jeopardy but they can charge him for federal sex trafficking charges they did not charge him with also they could offer him immunity if he would give up his log books for who went to rape island and used facilities besides slick willy.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Today is the day the records are supposed to be unsealed??

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Today is the day the records are supposed to be unsealed??

mobile.twitter.com...

I hear the sound of zippers in the wind 😎

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join