It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal prosecutors broke law in Jeffrey Epstein case judge rules

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Epstein to be "Arkancided" ?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
a reply to: xuenchen

So Trump's Labour Secretary is caught breaking the law to help Epstien and somehow its the Clinton's to blame, I'm no fan of Trump nor the Clintons, I didn't want either of them to win your election, but credit where credit's due here, its closer to Trump's doorstep than Clinton's.

Wasn't there talk of Trump being at Epstien's parties too?

Exactly.
Epstein’s a grade A POS no matter how you look at it, but the biggest stink, though, is how connected he is and how he got off w/such a slap on the wrist. Lots of big names: Bill Clinton (standard), a certain member of the Royal family, and POTUS, among others.
Of all the scary conspiracy theories, the ones that get into the sex rings are downright dangerous. People tend to disappear, commit involuntary suicide, etc.
Would love to see it cracked open, but not holding my breath.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77

Of all the scary conspiracy theories, the ones that get into the sex rings are downright dangerous. People tend to disappear, commit involuntary suicide, etc.

It's a variation of the Streisand Effect. There are a ton of conspiracy theories that are just nuts, and those are almost entirely ignored. But when you get hit with a lot of pushback, that's a clue that you might really be onto something.
edit on 21-2-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Gandalf77

It's a variation of the Streisand Effect. There are a ton of conspiracy theories that are just nuts, and those are almost entirely ignored. But when you get hit with a lot of pushback, that's a clue that you might really be onto something.

Well said.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
If the society were not so puritanical, and people had an outlet for their sexual expression - free love, yada yada, then this stuff wouldn't be happening (as much). And then you look at this and go "oh well, these guys are just sick" not thinking about the fact that the ones who are the elites, are the ones in power, the ones that control society and set the rules, they're the ones doing it a lot of the time. And then what does that tell you about the whole foundation that society is built on? They are hypocrites, and their rules do not work.

So peoples' solution? Chase them down, punish them, keep the rules, and then you end up getting this happening again.

You say "well your arguing to change the rules instead of punishing them?" - no - we're past them. It's not the discussion. The discussion is that the social norms of effectively puritanism make the things the way they are.

People are too sexually repressed. It just explodes. People with money are dangerous when it explodes. This system is not working.

People need to go out and be bonobos. That's the honest truth.
edit on 21-2-2019 by Dwagon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Dwagon

I am sorry but pedos should always be shamed. I fear that folks like you will tell them it is okay to rape or molest children. It is not okay! This from someone who was raped at the age of six!

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

My wife in an ER physician and you are wrong....
People commit pedophilia come from all walks of life.

I could sicken you with details but know this: pedophilia is not an “elite” issue...it’s a pshyciatric issue perpetrated by sick people who do not belong in society...

Dealing with CPS in Texas regarding sexual abuse happens every shift in the ER...

The percentage of abused children is wildly out of control from refugee populations...we in Dallas are one of the markets where fixed wing refugee women and children are first seen in the US.
They are always cleared at either one of the Level I trauma centers or downtown children’s and/or their satellite in Plano...
These children had no laws protecting them in most 3rd world countries and are often unaware they have any recourse..

Tell me what you would do as an admitting physician if you have a pregnant 12 year old from the Middle East or Africa with a 30 or 40 year old husband of 3 years?
No need to answer because you don’t have to make those kind of calls...
Know that it is sickening...

-Chris

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Wonder how many are going to end up in jail? Of course, none. Government stooges violate the law and our more important sacred Constitutional rights on a daily basis. Pushing the boundaries and walking the line is a matter of policy for them, not the rare and innocent exception.

And still none are ever hauled off before sunrise after having their doors beat in by Federal agents.

...and this has happened to many Americans for far, far less. In some cases, such as Roger Stone, for political reasons when no crimes were committed.

Hell, if supporting WikiLeaks/attacks on the DNC and sharing the emails/rumors was a crime, I'd be up to my eyeballs in it

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Wonder how many are going to end up in jail? Of course, none. Government stooges violate the law and our more important sacred Constitutional rights on a daily basis. Pushing the boundaries and walking the line is a matter of policy for them, not the rare and innocent exception.

And still none are ever hauled off before sunrise after having their doors beat in by Federal agents.

...and this has happened to many Americans for far, far less. In some cases, such as Roger Stone, for political reasons when no crimes were committed.

Hell, if supporting WikiLeaks/attacks on the DNC and sharing the emails/rumors was a crime, I'd be up to my eyeballs in it

There's always a breaking point with the populace. Then heads will roll and blood will flow. It's a story as old as humanity.

We might be approaching it.

How great would it be if a bunch of ex-special forces got together and started hunting these people using a network built and cultivated through their time in the service?

A group of Frank Castle's out in the shadows making pedos of all walks of life just.....poof......disappear.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
This could blow up into a yugggeee scandal if the court is allowed to go over the flight manifest of the "lolita express"

trump, the Clintons and Epstine were all pals back in the day when trump was a democrat, remember?

www.cnn.com...

Reopen the case and let the chips fall where they may....

edit on 21-2-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dwagon
If the society were not so puritanical, and people had an outlet for their sexual expression - free love, yada yada, then this stuff wouldn't be happening (as much). And then you look at this and go "oh well, these guys are just sick" not thinking about the fact that the ones who are the elites, are the ones in power, the ones that control society and set the rules, they're the ones doing it a lot of the time. And then what does that tell you about the whole foundation that society is built on? They are hypocrites, and their rules do not work.

So peoples' solution? Chase them down, punish them, keep the rules, and then you end up getting this happening again.

You say "well your arguing to change the rules instead of punishing them?" - no - we're past them. It's not the discussion. The discussion is that the social norms of effectively puritanism make the things the way they are.

People are too sexually repressed. It just explodes. People with money are dangerous when it explodes. This system is not working.

People need to go out and be bonobos. That's the honest truth.

You sound like an old "Progressive Liberal Tree Hugging Hippie" with that
I know , I used to be
Then , I grew up and learned the term - morality

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Yeah, Trump had been collecting intel for some time, it appears.

As to your link: ditto. I am a pretty liberal conservative, thats why I support Trump. It's no bombshell if that's what you were thinking. It's literally the reason he has so many voters, and he is so palatable to so many people.

Hes the most reachingest-across-the-aisle president we have had in at least 30 years. The only reason it isn't evident is because of Democrat obstruction every step of the way and a complete unwillingness to work with him just because he is "Trump, the guy who defeated Killary even though he was Not supposed to! NO! That's a BAD Trump! BAD!"

Yes, please do let the chips fall, the sooner the better. Are you thinking this information would cause me, or anyone else, to say "well hold on a minute, maybe we shouldn't be looking into this too closely, maybe we ought to just let sleeping dogs lie." ???

If Trump was involved, lock him up too.

It's called integrity. You ought to check it out sometime. Give it a whirl. I'm just givin you a hard time, bro. But yes, bring on that investigation!!

Wub a lub dub duubb!!! [translation: I am in great pain, please help me!!!]

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Just execute the pos there is no reason not to.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   

The infantile spelling of your username definitely checks out!

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: djz3ro

Trump has been very successful placing people in the Sun.Light to expose past performance and corruption 😎

All the while, managing to avoid most of his own past performance and corruption?

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   

# that, when you prey upon the weakest most vulnerable members of society, you will face the wrath of said society, most decent people want to raise children its what keep this show going, so when some scuzz# thinks they can prey upon them, they deserve nothing but the most brutal punishments imaginable.

Nobody has to placate to their sickness.

Nobody will.

Nobody needs to be a bonobo, maybe learn how to not be undesirable or lower their standards if you look like a turd you might have to # with other turds, such is life.

Pedophiles and rapist deserve to be hung in public.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Pedophiles and rapist deserve to be hung in public.

And then beaten like a rotten pinata.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Hop Scotch 😯

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
So who's payroll is this judge on? Sure as hell not the American peoples, that's for sure.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Alright, so aside from one person, most of you didn't get the whole point I made about this stuff being partially caused by puritanical nature and laws that ignore basic human nature and sexuality. So let's talk about something a little less controversial that's swept under the rug, something that will happen whether or not it's illegal, because people are sexual beings and there's demand and it's also good money for _some_, even if only some people do or would partake:
prostitution

So let's back up from that and talk about adult prostitution in general. It is illegal in most places in the US other than Pohrump, NV specifically because of religious and puritanical reasons. As a result, it is un-regulated and more dangerous, and encourages those running the "businesses" to be criminal. And you get stuff like this from the Patriots owner: www.espn.com... 5197/patriots-owner-robert-kraft-charged-solicitation-prostitution

A lot of the women in these korean massage places may have been tricked into coming abroad then held captive or prevented from leaving or not given the resources to, etc, etc. I think this is encouraged by it being illegal and not being regulated.

Then, of course, for others it's just good money, but they are at risk because it isn't regulated.

originally posted by: 3n19m470

The infantile spelling of your username definitely checks out!

You serious? "Dragon" wasn't available
edit on 22-2-2019 by Dwagon because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2019 by Dwagon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join