It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Falmouth (MA) Woman Accused Of Assault Over MAGA Hat

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Police said Santos appeared to be intoxicated and said the man should not be allowed to eat at a Mexican restaurant, the Times reported.

Oh man, don't take away my Mexican food! That's just plain cruel, our white people food sucks.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Meanwhile, in that same town, a plow driver has been charged with assault for purposely lowering his plow and spraying a group of anti-Trump protesters with snow and slush twice.

source

You know what they say about glass houses.

Well that's just down right dirty ain't it 🤣

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

The world has gone insane.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

It's a flipping hat people....seriously.

I used to get harassed and even physically attacked for wearing a shirt with the number 666 on it.

So I'm not surprised.

Humans area crazy.

And I agree, it's just a hat.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Another recent one.

edit on 21-2-2019 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010
Another recent one.

HERE is the article:
bigleaguepolitics.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

When I saw that video, I immediately wondered why the other guy didn't defend himself. The second that punch was thrown, he had every right to defend himself. Why didn't his buddies standing around defend him, as well?

The bully got away with it. I wonder if they have his identity yet.

These emotional TDS freaks would explode if they saw someone wearing an "I'm With Her" tshirt but a MAGA hat. They wouldn't know whether to kiss you or punch you

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Good thing is most the soy boy Marxist dont know how to throw a proper punch, that was an all arm punch with no technique thus no power behind it which is why guy wasn't knocked out.
edit on 21-2-2019 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: IAMTAT

When I saw that video, I immediately wondered why the other guy didn't defend himself. The second that punch was thrown, he had every right to defend himself. Why didn't his buddies standing around defend him, as well?

The bully got away with it. I wonder if they have his identity yet.

These emotional TDS freaks would explode if they saw someone wearing an "I'm With Her" tshirt but a MAGA hat. They wouldn't know whether to kiss you or punch you

Yeah, I would've mopped the floor with that dude, he certainly wouldn't have leisurely strolled away as he did. I was also surprised nobody stepped up, different generation I suppose. The punk deliberately picked on someone that he knew was weak. His number will come up eventually. Karma's a bitch.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Meanwhile, in that same town, a plow driver has been charged with assault for purposely lowering his plow and spraying a group of anti-Trump protesters with snow and slush twice.

source

You know what they say about glass houses.

Your false moral equivalency and stunning whataboutism is on display for all to see. Shame on you

Spraying somebody with slush is not the same as attacking them over a hat.

How petty. Over mere policy differences, the level of hatred/violence shown by the radical extremist left is despicable. Very petty individuals. The number of apologists for this behavior is equally stark

Even if they were the exact same, no serious person would suggest that unrelated Person A deserves to be physically attacked by Person B for something Person C allegedly did to Person's D, E, F, etc. There is a real flaw to that logic. Sounds like you are advocating for collective punishment. Is that the case? And for what offense? Existing while patriotic and pro-American?

Heck, what am I saying. Continue painting yourselves into a corner as you did with RussiaHoax, MeTooHoaxers and the latest TDS episode of the week. (You know: "He'll start a nuclear war!" "He'll crash the economy!" "He'll install a 'fascist' dictatorship!" and every other blind predict that of course never happened). Yes sir, those independents/undecideds will never be able to bring themselves to vote for a (D) as long as this insane rationalize and apology-as-policy culture continues from the left unchecked.
edit on 2/21/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Drunk people doing drunken stuff.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AProudLefty

Drunk people doing drunken stuff.

Yes, they do...and it is still wrong to attack someone over a flipping hat...even if drunk.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I know. But you said it's because of TDS. Do you know if she still misbehave around people wearing MAGA hats while sober? What if she did this for the drunken lulz?
The term TDS is so overused that it has lost all meaning.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AProudLefty

I know. But you said it's because of TDS. Do you know if she still misbehave around people wearing MAGA hats while sober? What if she did this for the drunken lulz?
The term TDS is so overused that it has lost all meaning.

Just like she stated at the time that he should not be allowed to eat Mexican food because of his hat. Yeah, that is not TDS....really? I hardly think that was for LULZ, it was a bigoted statement....wasn't it?

Drunk or sober, the thought is there that MAGA is bad....and confront them wherever they are was commanded from on high, openly, publicly, by Maxine Waters.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

racist. dont hate on steak and taters, eggs and bacon, soup and salad, or sandwiches. that is all nice and white. lol

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
at what point does the MAGA hat need to be protected like the lynching bill? make it a hate crime to hate on it. I mean, it sure looks like hate is involved, and it's kind of misplaced, as the hat itself, doesn't seem to hold any real power. (we have yet to put one on a snowman, but at this point, we have to assume it's not magic)

If lynching is a big issue when the last one was in the early 80's, I'd say this is much more current and relevant. Let's get this legislation going.

As i started reading down this thread i thought the same thing....this is about hate, hate starting attacks on people. Why is it not a crime?!?

Btw I'm against the notion of hate crimes. A crime is a CRIME. Why are we allowing the government to charge us twice for one act?
edit on 22-2-2019 by GraffikPleasure because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: neversleep
There was another one recently where an employee at a Vans shoe store told a 14 year old to Eff off and take off his hat or get out of the store.

They are really getting pathetic.

I wonder why we never hear about this stuff in the news. Just like the Covington kid who was approached by the indian right after 4 blacks called them all crackers and inbred. News only ever reported how hurt the indian's feelings were, and how that kid was a trouble maker.

You mean when the kid approached the Indian. The kid was several steps back and several yards back from the front row when the Indian was arriving at the front of the steps to begin his walk up the steps. The other students acknowledged this as most cleared somewhat his potential path.

No I'm not siding with the old native drummer I think he's a slimeball lying and exaggerating in his interviews.
edit on 22-2-2019 by wickd_waze because: ASU

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
No. It's not JUST a hat. And if there was a thread of either intellectual honesty or maybe just intellect here you'd acknowledge that. It is a symbol of the misogyny, vitriol, fraud, and polarization that has been promoted by Trump. It's as much a symbol of his values and agenda as the swastika was for the Nazis. So, no. It's certainly NOT just a hat and you all know it. But you lot love to bathe yourself in your victimhood at the hands of the 'violent left'. And no JBurns, since your side seems to spend all day looking for instances of the BAD LEFT being mean to you all, I just wanted to provide a little perspective that there are asshats everywhere irrespective of political leanings.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
No. It's not JUST a hat. And if there was a thread of either intellectual honesty or maybe just intellect here you'd acknowledge that. It is a symbol of the misogyny, vitriol, fraud, and polarization that has been promoted by Trump. It's as much a symbol of his values and agenda as the swastika was for the Nazis. So, no. It's certainly NOT just a hat and you all know it. But you lot love to bathe yourself in your victimhood at the hands of the 'violent left'. And no JBurns, since your side seems to spend all day looking for instances of the BAD LEFT being mean to you all, I just wanted to provide a little perspective that there are asshats everywhere irrespective of political leanings.

So it IS a magic hat?

It's a hat that shows you support the leader of the US and his idea to try to make things better. I get that lots of people don't support the USA, and they seem to be angry that things are going well. I'm sorry Trump didn't do any of the things you all predicted, no nuclear war, no fascist dictatorship, no crashing of the economy. But buck up little camper, he still has time, maybe things will still get bad and you will be able to rejoice that things are bad.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Wow!!! The male cow feces is getting deep.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join