It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whatever happened to LunaCognita?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
So yeah, LunaCognita who made amazing UFO videos www.youtube.com...

Jose Escamilla asked for him because he has been missing. It's been years that this person is missing and no one talks about it, like it never happened. So my question is where is he and what happened to him?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Everyone knew they were a hoaxer?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tmpxvx

i think he is doing fine. networthpost.org...

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

that shows nothing? no one has heard from his since his last project. which was years ago.. Jose escamilla who worked with him on their joint project said he was missing so.. again, where is he?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Having tea, biscuits and carnal relations in the Andromeda galaxy? Lucky sod.

The thread name would make a good song title, though.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Always liked his video stabilizations and enhancements. Good, solid technical work. Can't say a lot about the interpretations, but the work itself was high quality.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Here is an email address......

You can also feel free to contact me via my primary email address @ [email protected] with any thoughts, ideas, comments or questions.

Cheers everyone,
Cary Martynuik
(LunaCognita)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: tmpxvx
Jose Escamilla asked for him because he has been missing.
I saw a thread here asking if Jose Escamilla passed away and someone said this:

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

All I can find on this is using Twitter, a few people on there say he has passed on because of heart problems.
Sorry to hear this.
Jose-twitter

If you're saying Jose Escamilla asked for him recently then I guess he can't be dead, or how long ago was that?

Jose Escamilla (supposedly) dead, anyone able to confirm this?

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: tmpxvx
Jose Escamilla asked for him because he has been missing. It's been years that this person is missing and no one talks about it, like it never happened. So my question is where is he and what happened to him?

How exactly are you defining "missing"?

Is he actually missing, or are people just wondering why he hasn't posted new videos in years? Missing from the public eye is not the same as completely missing.

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
If you're saying Jose Escamilla asked for him recently then I guess he can't be dead, or how long ago was that?

Jose Escamilla (supposedly) dead, anyone able to confirm this?

Jose Escamilla just died a little more than three months ago. Escamilla could have been asking the whereabouts LunaCognita six months ago, which might qualify as "recently".

However, even if Escamilla was calling LunaCognita missing (a.k.a. Cary Martynuik), that doesn't mean he truly is missing. The OP needs to provide a little more evinced that Cary Martynuik is truly a missing person, or if he's just off doing his own thing somewhere outside the public eye.

Maybe he just took his earnings from all of his enterprises and quietly retired from doing things publicly.

edit on 2019/2/23 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Box of Rain

well, after Jose worked with Marty on their movie, he posted this message asking where marty is, and basically hoping he's OK wherever he is.. which is rather creepy

top topics

join