It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Womans eyes change colour live. Reptilian? or what?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17
a reply to: ManyMasks

pics

Interesting how her bottom lashes become thicker as her top lashes disappear.

Looks edited.

Her eyes, lips and teeth look pretty wacked out in that pic. I thought she was hot till......that lol.
edit on 23-2-2019 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Box of Rain

so what you are saying is her eyes flicked so fast the video couldn't generate the full image in time so it repeated pixels to substitute...... to be honest i think you are the winner it sounds most plausible but still not conclusive.

more conclusive than alien reptile shape shifting overlord who hide in plain site.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentSaturn

I think the light hit her contact lenses.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

so what you are saying is her eyes flicked so fast the video couldn't generate the full image in time so it repeated pixels to substitute...... to be honest i think you are the winner it sounds most plausible but still not conclusive.

more conclusive than alien reptile shape shifting overlord who hide in plain site.

The eyes did not need to flicker fast. It is not uncommon for video compression to have glitches, and it doesn't require things such as "eyes flickering too fast" to occur.

All that was needed in (potentially) this case was for the woman to have her eye cast down for a while and have her face being in a relatively static position. It is at this point that the compression software/algorithm decides that those face/eyelid pixels could be re-used from one frame to the next.

When she looks up, the imperfect compression algorithm continues to use some of the eyelid pixels from the previous frames as well as some of the eye pixels from the newest frames, resulting in a mish-mash of both for a few frames.

Again, this is not uncommon. This is also the reason people in videos seem to have crepe-like blotchy skin or pointy teeth. Even some older digital TVs have had this issue, because the TV tries to reuse pixels to save computing time, rather than overtaxing it's computer by trying to treat the millions of pixels in each frame as unique things to be computed.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
It could be a Vril?

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Krewtlwstr

i have heard of the vril but not dived into it, until now

cheers

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I'm only asking because an Army contractor said I was Vril. I never heard of it before until 2013.

I need to figure out what this stuff really is. This is very serious.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Krewtlwstr

get a thread on the go, its an interesting subject i will certainly participate in it.
wiki..

Vril is form of energy mentioned by Edward Bulwer-Lytton in his novel The Coming Race. The Vril is an "all-permeating fluid" that serves as latent source of energy. The novel describes subterranean race, the "Vril-ya", who where able to master this extraordinary force through training of their will. The vril is a neutral force that be used either as an agent of destruction or as a healing substance. H. P. Blavatsky said: "The name vril may be a fiction; the Force itself is a fact doubted as little in India as the existence itself of their Rishis, since it is mentioned in all the secret works."[1] This force is equated to akasha by Mahatma K. H.[2] As Mme. Blavatsky stated, this force can be mastered by human beings:

interestingly i have just bought the secret doctrine of HP Blavatsky and have yet to read it.

edit on 24-2-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

btw yourp robably right im not educated on that ty[e of thing but will take your word for it
it sounds about right, however i will still leave some room for it being true that she
is a shapeshifter, it is fun to imagine these things and let your imagination run wild
your version of it is of course what i will go back to once i have had my fun of course
i stumble across a belly turning truth.... cant see it happening here though.
edit on 24-2-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Slow that down on YT, its freaky looking. Even the eyelashes look odd.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

Yes it looks like yet eyes are down there so has someone created this or....

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   
looks fake to me but her eyes are changing colour it could b natural. i actually have eyes that change colour with the light, they go from blue to grey to green and at rare times purple. i know im not a lizard

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: kerrichin

My eyes change colour to from blue to grey to green and brown
No purple though.... U sure I not reptilian lol

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I put this up there with people who believe the Earth is flat.

Let me see if I get this right, of the following options lizard people seems like a plausible choice to some:

1. Artifacts or other video issue due to poor quality

2. Lizard people hiding in the skins of humans.

There can't honestly be people that believe in the lizard option right?

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

We have got a reptilian brain but other than that I would say it was a video glitch just look at her teeth, and the glitch would be the guys Tele....
Then I leave some belief it's a lizard women, just because I hate surprises

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join