It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Feels The Heat?.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Thats not my reasoning, just your interpretation of it. What I was trying to imply is that NO WAR WILL EVER BE ANOTHER VIETNAM!

Period.

People try not to let Propaganda enrich your brains too much. Independant thought is the only thing you truly have.

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 07:33 PM
link   
These are queries, not insults

MM - Have you read everything that specified the Iraq agenda, written as part of Project For A New American Century (PNAC) in 1998? Don't you realize that Bush said he landed the "trifecta" after 9/11, which was the Pearl Harbour he needed to get into Iraq? Don't you realise the whole illegal war is about economics and private corruption and war profiteering???????

Get your blinkers off!

www.newamericancentury.org - straight from the horse's mouth. Search for mentions of Iraq, 1998/99, so you can see the why's and wherefore's. Then you won't need to post in ignorance again.

Seekerof - your variety of posts and subject matter is interesting, but I can't fathom that you are one of those who believes Iraq could be the 53rd state! I wasn't born in the US, and I only got part of my education there, but it's such an irritant - why, oh why, is this so often misquoted?

What the hell are these mythical 51st and 52nd states?????

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
These are queries, not insults

MM - Have you read everything that specified the Iraq agenda, written as part of Project For A New American Century (PNAC) in 1998? Don't you realize that Bush said he landed the "trifecta" after 9/11, which was the Pearl Harbour he needed to get into Iraq? Don't you realise the whole illegal war is about economics and private corruption and war profiteering???????

Get your blinkers off!

www.newamericancentury.org - straight from the horse's mouth. Search for mentions of Iraq, 1998/99, so you can see the why's and wherefore's. Then you won't need to post in ignorance again.

Seekerof - your variety of posts and subject matter is interesting, but I can't fathom that you are one of those who believes Iraq could be the 53rd state! I wasn't born in the US, and I only got part of my education there, but it's such an irritant - why, oh why, is this so often misquoted?

What the hell are these mythical 51st and 52nd states?????

MA, get a grip!!! Your analytical thinking is short wired! And I said what I said in jest....hence the emocons (smiley's, etc.)..HELLO!?

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 8-7-2003 by Seekerof]

[Edited on 8-7-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 03:37 AM
link   
the 51st and 52nd states are territories. I have taken to calling them states also, as that is what US property is concidered, that or an embasy.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 04:50 AM
link   
OK

Please help out the ignorant in the remainder of the world...

What are the 51st, and 52nd, states or territories of the USA?

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 04:53 AM
link   
this morning before i went to work i was watching BBC. they interviewed a member of the british government, dont remember the name. his words were pretty much: "I cant believe they fooled our prime minister with false evidence"
seems like they are trying to clear Blairs name a bit

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 04:57 AM
link   
UK test marketing the level of take-up of that sh*t, for the US market?

It won't work, Bush is too much on the nose already.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
OK

Please help out the ignorant in the remainder of the world...

What are the 51st, and 52nd, states or territories of the USA?

There are officially 50 states plus the District of Columbia, and if I'm not mistaken porto rico is another and guam. But as they are not offical states and just territories I guess that about sums it up. But why the heck not call em states if they are territories of the US? I suppose it is because of political reasons mostly.

Hope that helped, if it didn't please don't ask me to clarify cuase it might just be worse.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Sorry MA, I don't believe in any of that absurd PNAC crap, I feel sorry for you if you do. Read this, it gives you all the facts.
The Iraqi Regime's Links to Terrorism

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Midnight Mutilator
Mr. Freeze, I see your points but the last time I checked we uncovered documents linking certain al-qeada people to Sad'am's regime. The documents showed financial funding towards the terrorists. I think we even found a Palestinian terrorist or criminal in Baghdad, the regime had given him a save heaven from the authorities that were after him.

MM i hear ya...

But as Observer stated... the evidence is thin to say the least... No more solid than the occasional terrorist found in any other country in the world... US and European countries included... I think there might have been private funding toward some ppl working for al qaeda. But that happens all over the world.

Fact is that Saddam and Bin Laden have different interpretations of Islam... Strong differences... in the eyes of Bin Laden and his gang of hoodlums (don't know if i spelled that the right way) Saddam is just as much of a traitor to islam as foreign invaders of the holy lands (as it is stated).

But let's put all of this aside and assume that the statements the bush administration said were based on SOME and i stress some paper trail leading from Iraq to alqaeda.

There were so many lies used by bush and his administration to go to war... that it makes it very very hard for me to believe that the "evidence" that has been labled as hard and convinceing evidence is truely as concrete as they stated.

It is my personal opinion that this was just another big lie in the ocean of lies flowing to the public just to go to war with Iraq.

Now don't get me wrong... I truely am disgusted about the 9/11 attack and the US had every right to invade Afghanistan to get rid of bin laden. But there was no basis for an invasion of Iraq... Again... I know Saddam was an enormous areshole and needed to be removed from power someday.. but the U.S. had no right to go in.

Nowadays the focus has shifted from a war on global terrorism to a war on WMD... wich has NO connection to the attacks on 9/11. Is it dangerous for counrties to have WMD.. yes... but the US, Israel, Russia and many others have WMD as a deterrant... and are no longer disarming themselves... so it's my opinion that going to war to get countries to stop making WMD while you yourself have the largest arsenal of WMD is wrong.

There's no other way i can explain it...

But feel free to post your point of view...

Mine will not change... I've seen too many lies by the bush administration to believe they are telling the complete and utter truth...

Mixing a little truth with your lies is the best way to lie convincingly... that's the way the game is played...

Peace,

Freeze

top topics

<< 1   >>

join