It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like Jussie sent the letter as well.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I feel like this is a bad dream that I will wake up from.

Jussie confused reality with his pretend world. Although, his reality is different than ours.

The saying, 'reality is stranger than fiction" really is true. If someone wrote this script, it would sound stupid and contrived.

Life imitation art?

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
a reply to: underpass61

You claim i have no credibility cause i attempted to take up for due process?

The way i feel is that if the zeitgeist around a situation is the mentality of a mob then it will rubb off on the police.

I have opinions about other topics as well.

Plus and most importantly......you would miss me so.

I'd love to believe you are a true warrior for justice, so to do that, could you link me to any posts you did with the Kavanaugh situation? (it was very similar, except he didn't seem to do it.) Thanks in advance.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

The way i feel is that if the zeitgeist around a situation is the mentality of a mob then it will rubb off on the police.

I'd love to believe you are a true warrior for justice, so to do that, could you link me to any posts you did with the Kavanaugh situation? (it was very similar, except he didn't seem to do it.) Thanks in advance.

That's funny stuff there............................

Shows a lack of thought on your part................................

Check my member since date...................

I bet if you go look in those threads you will find plenty of posters on both sides of the debate.

For the record i am glad we have that new justice and i totally feel in his case even if he would have been sloppy drunk on top of her it should not matter since he was a yute at the time.

I am in favor of keeping the scotus 5-4 either way the majority goes but would rather stay conservative leaning.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk It is now crystal clear to me that jussie was beat up by a couple trump supporters who are attempting to lie their way out of trouble.

Oh yeah, that's some serious due processin' ya got goin on there.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

It was hyperbole but it is also true.

They have stated they do not dis like trump and they have lied about the whole event. They are on record shouting this is maga country.

All facts.

Kinda like how cohen did to potus.
edit on 22-2-2019 by UncleTomahawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Yeah except nothing you said is anything but speculation since none of us have all the facts the authorities have. But you've got your verdict so, yay due process!

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Yeah except nothing you said is anything but speculation since none of us have all the facts the authorities have. But you've got your verdict so, yay due process!

No that was all fact i posted. The did shout this is maga country according to the witness on the phone. They did an interview where they said they were not against potus.

Anywho....

Bye Bye Jussie hello to the two roberts.

Kelly and Kraft.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

FFS, they can yell anything Jussie told them to it doesn't make it fact. Just as plausible as your "fact".

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

FFS, they can yell anything Jussie told them to it doesn't make it fact. Just as plausible as your "fact".

They admitted to the attack.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

The attack they choreographed with Smollet for the camera that was pointed the wrong way. You're hopeless.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

The attack they choreographed with Smollet for the camera that was pointed the wrong way. You're hopeless.

I am speaking about the "disturbance of peace".

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I still can't get the image out of my head of this fool wearing a noose like a necktie when the police arrived some 45 minutes later.

Could you possible play the victim card any harder?

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Jussie confused reality with his pretend world. Although, his reality is different than ours.

The saying, 'reality is stranger than fiction" really is true. If someone wrote this script, it would sound stupid and contrived.

Life imitation art?
Quite a lot of the tv world is contrived.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

That's funny stuff there............................

Shows a lack of thought on your part................................

Check my member since date...................

I bet if you go look in those threads you will find plenty of posters on both sides of the debate.

For the record i am glad we have that new justice and i totally feel in his case even if he would have been sloppy drunk on top of her it should not matter since he was a yute at the time.

I am in favor of keeping the scotus 5-4 either way the majority goes but would rather stay conservative leaning.

that's all nice and junk, but you were another member, before you were this guy. Why not just show me how solid your post history is, and shut me down quickly? I have a feeling you don't have any posts anywhere where you stood up for Kavanaugh and his right to be presumed innocent, but I was wrong once before, and it could happen again.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You are trippin'

I am interested though.

Tell me what member you want me to search for and exactly what you want and i am game. However i do not see what posting another members views will prove to you.

Just ask me and i will tell you how i feel. I can not speak for others.
edit on 22-2-2019 by UncleTomahawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

They have stated they do not dis like trump and they have lied about the whole event. They are on record shouting this is maga country.

All facts.

They are on record ? Did you mean in their actual testimony? I don’t recall that being stated in the press conference.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

All facts.

They are on record ? Did you mean in their actual testimony? I don’t recall that being stated in the press conference.

It was reported i think on tuesday and was an official statement put out by their lawyer. After they were released i think.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Life imitation art?

Yes, I mean I think you are correct. Unfortunately he is not the only one living in this world, literally millions of TDS suffering wack jobs really think Trump is a racist dictator and his supporters are brownshirts carrying out evil.

It has not one iota of truth backing it, but it does not mean that the media has not convinced them of it. Even when something has no facts to back it up, if the crazy idea is constantly being reinforced the brainwashing will not go away.

I think we are going to have some serious problems once Trump gets reelected, these people are going to have mental breakdowns, and riots are likely.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Life imitation art?

This sounds like an episode for "In Living Color" to make a show reprisal to slam like SNL tries to do the Orange man.
The Jamaican Mom to her kid: "Ya laz ee bum. Ya onlee have two jobs".
edit on 22-2-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Chicago is not maga territory. Chicago is Hillary and Obama territory. I knew something was up with this whole thing when he said 2 white guys wearing maga hats attacked him, in Chicago. You're more likely to have an alien encounter than you are to find two characters from Chicago that fit Smollett's description.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join