It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like Jussie sent the letter as well.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Can he be charged with a hate crime? I think he should be.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Cook County States Attorney has confirmed the FBI is on the "Letter" case 😎

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon
Any of the Stalinists in here want to apologize for flying off the handle when the story broke and tarring and feathering Trump supporters?

Lol, yeah right. Leftists NEVER apologize for their garbage. The first 2 months of 2019 has been a rough one for the dolts so far.

How many fake stories will it take for you knuckledraggers to wake up?

Personal Responsibility is anathema to a Leftist. It is completely absent from their ideologies, manifestos, blogs, protest signs, etc...
edit on 2/21/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
It was not about the money! that is the distraction. This guy is an activist. It was about passing the stupid lynching law which means others were involved like the hairless camel or sharticus

Even more ironic is that the anti-lynching law is totally unnecessary. Just from a quick search, it appears the last lynching in this country was an incident in Alabama in 1981.

(That's nearly four decades ago!)
edit on 21-2-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Any of the Stalinists in here want to apologize for flying off the handle when the story broke and tarring and feathering Trump supporters?

Lol, yeah right. Leftists NEVER apologize for their garbage. The first 2 months of 2019 has been a rough one for the dolts so far.

The confusing part is the fact that anyone with any critical thinking skills could see that this was a very fishy and likely hoax from the beginning. It sure seemed that there were far more on the left that fell for it.

Why though? I mean how could someone not see through the ridiculousness of the whole thing? Are they really incapable of thinking, beyond just having bad ideas?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Can he be charged with a hate crime? I think he should be.

Personally, I believe that's what should happen. Instead he's charged with a class 4 felony criminal mischief. He'll probably get probation.

Meanwhile he was at the ready to testify against the first two white people that came along to be in prison for 20 years. The justice system is flawed.
edit on 21-2-2019 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

You ain't seen nothing yet, just wait for when the Mueller report comes out in a week or so. We are going to see meltdowns of epic proportions.

Trump haters never admit they are wrong they just double down on stupidity.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Dems are quaking in their boots right now because this goes a lot deeper than just racism. This case diminishes the credibility of not only racism allegations going forward, but also things like the 'Me Too' movement, religious persecution allegations and so much more!

This is HUGE!!

This dude screwed the pooch big time!!!

He's so dumb he even wrote a personal check to his attackers!!!! No kidding! That's how sure he was he would get away with it in this country!

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Of course they don’t apologize; most leftists can’t even fathom they’re leftists!

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Hate Crime? Yes. Intent to incite violence? Yes. Conspiracy to harm? Yes. He paid people who worked with, who he gets X from, to beat him up. This prick deserves real jail time for what he did.

Step 1 would be a public apology.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

The confusing part is the fact that anyone with any critical thinking skills could see that this was a very fishy and likely hoax from the beginning. It sure seemed that there were far more on the left that fell for it.

Why though? I mean how could someone not see through the ridiculousness of the whole thing? Are they really incapable of thinking, beyond just having bad ideas?

Half of the threads on ATS would not exist, if the majority of lefties were capable of critical thinking, that and they sure like trolling for some strange reason, seems to be the case anyway. I don't get it either though, some of this stuff is sooooo obvious but yet they choose to be oblivious instead. I've got to the point where I just chalk it up as one of life's great mysteries, because there is no rational explanation.

What a way to leave your mark for Black History Month.

edit on 21-2-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
JUSSIE SMOLLETT didn't give Kavanaugh the presumption of "Innocent until proven guilty".

But I do find it ironic, considering that Smollett blasted Justice Kavanaugh on Twitter and didn't offer him the same presumption of innocence, even after Kavanaugh's accusers' stories were found not credible. One of his tweets from September of 2018 reads:

Dear Survivors... I believe you. I support you. I love you. I am one of you. #ListenWhenSurvivorsSpeak #IBelieveDrChristineBlaseyFord #IStillBelieveAnitaHill #Fu'ckRapistsSexualPredatorsAndThePeopleWhoProtectThem
More at: www.americanthinker.com...

This nutjob will hopefully be locked away for a long time by FEDERAL prosecutors.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

May history reflect just how much of a douche you truly are Jussie.

Hear hear

Throw the book at him and make an example for other hoaxers

Those who hide behind these types of crutches do so because of the circular firing squad the forms around every last one. If only people could withhold judgement until the facts are known or at least until a preponderance of evidence demonstrates that a story is "most likely true"

Someone's word is never enough, and attempts at immediate politicization should always be met with significantly increased vetting/scrutiny/skepticism/doubting the story told

It is about time this country puts the burden of proof back on the accuser, where it has belonged all along

edit on 2/21/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   
deadline.com...

“Mr. Smollet is a young man of impeccable character and integrity who fiercely and solemnly maintains his innocence and feels betrayed by a system that apparently wants to skip due process and proceed directly to sentencing,” read a statement sent out late Thursday on behalf of the Empire actor. “Today we witnessed an organized law enforcement spectacle that has no place in the American legal system,” the hyperbolic statement added. “The presumption of innocence, a bedrock in the search for justice, was trampled upon at the expense of Mr. Smollett and notably, on the eve of a Mayoral election,” it also noted, tossing more political edge into an already sharply political affair.

He is quadrupling down now. History will not be kind to you Jussie, and neither will prison.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I dont know he does like laying pipe
LMAO

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

You mean Joe Magat....the t is silent.

Either way the brothers were right.....that is maga country.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
It was not about the money! that is the distraction. This guy is an activist. It was about passing the stupid lynching law which means others were involved like the hairless camel or sharticus
I thing quite like getting sacked by the law when one is pushing a more totalitarian one.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

Great catch !!😀

Who would'a known !!😀

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

You're still here? I'd have thought you would have a new screen name (again) by now since your credibility as uncletomahawk has been completely smolleted

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

You claim i have no credibility cause i attempted to take up for due process?

The way i feel is that if the zeitgeist around a situation is the mentality of a mob then it will rubb off on the police.

I have opinions about other topics as well.

Plus and most importantly......you would miss me so.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join