It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like Jussie sent the letter as well.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
www.thesun.co.uk...

'PHONEY ATTACK' Jussie Smollett sent HIMSELF letter saying ‘you will die, black f*g’ and exploited ‘pain of racism’ to boost his career with staged assault, cops say

I invite you to watch the video, it's short about 4 min. It's the Police chief explaining this situation. Smollett sent the letter, they apparently have proof of that, he staged the attack, and apparently self inflicted the wounds he got. Mail infractions are federal, so this part may take a few days to fully play out.

I personally would not have given this the attention or time I did if not for the MAGA aspect of it. Over the last couple if years, I have been increasingly more interested in our political landscape, due to the smug arrogance of some, and the obvious mistreatment of Trump and his supporters, by the same. What makes this even worse, is how the MSM can easily manipulate the public (at least the part that laps up their garbage). I'd hope this is a wake up call to all those who parrot CNN and the rest, but I think it may take quite a few more of these kinds of moments, as the current ones don't seem to have done enough.

I sincerely hope that Jussie Smollett gets every last ounce of justice he tearfully begged for in his pathetic interview on GMA. May history reflect just how much of a douche you truly are Jussie.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

and THAT is what is going to get him in the slammer for awhile. He committed a Federal Crime doing that stupid stunt. Hope they tack that onto his filing a false police report time at the state level.

Jessie Smollet, "The Boy Who Cried Racist"....

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

allow me to correct you just a little bit, the who cried political, homophobic racist.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
If Jussie was influenced by Harris or Spartacus, now's the time to "sing".

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

waiting patiently for the fireworks to begin......

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: carewemust

waiting patiently for the fireworks to begin......

Now that the Feds have a suspect, they will!

Chicago PD have pretty much wrapped this up, from their perspective.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
People are delusional to think he will do any time. He will cry about past racism (made up) as the reason he did it. Somehow it will be said that Trump causes people to hoax these incidents. He might get a nice book deal as well. His career has just begun.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: seeker1963

allow me to correct you just a little bit, the who cried political, homophobic racist.

The boy who cried MAGA

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening
People are delusional to think he will do any time. He will cry about past racism (made up) as the reason he did it. Somehow it will be said that Trump causes people to hoax these incidents. He might get a nice book deal as well. His career has just begun.

Sadly this post should have more stars...
Because it will most likely be the most true statement said.

Why do A$$holes get away with such _____________ 👈enter whatever ya like.
edit on 21-2-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
What about the letter with POWDER in it that they received a week prior to the hoaxed attack on Smolett?

It turned out to be aspirin but clearly was a part of this. Therefore, couldn't he get a terrorism charge?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor
What about the letter with POWDER in it that they received a week prior to the hoaxed attack on Smolett?

It turned out to be aspirin but clearly was a part of this. Therefore, couldn't he get a terrorism charge?

Didn't the letter get sent to Fox studios? Because if so, then yes it could be considered an act of terrorism.

There were many, many reasons to be skeptical of this story right from the beginning, but one of the biggest reasons was simply that it was a major stretch to believe that white supremacists would have any idea who this guy was. White supremacists are not going to be fans of 'Empire," would not recognize Jussie Smollett either by name or sight, and would be highly unlikely to either know or care that he's gay.

Jussie chose what was literally the least likely person to assault him.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Holy mackerel... is there anything this guy is NOT responsible for? People might wanna look into his past... I have a feeling this is not his first rodeo.

If someone behaves like this when they have success and fame... I'm just saying I would hate to see him on a Bad day... What would he do if he was hungry and hadn't eaten a solid meal in 2 or 3 days? Eat your pet or child or sell them?
edit on 2/21/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
He should be charged with the hate crime that he inflicted upon himself.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

He could face up to 5 years for the powder and up to 20 for the threatening letter.

Those are from the applicable federal statutes.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

The judge just ripped Smollett really hard.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
It was not about the money! that is the distraction. This guy is an activist. It was about passing the stupid lynching law which means others were involved like the hairless camel or sharticus

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

LOL!

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Maxine Waters backs losers, every single time.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Democrat politicians, Hollywood, and the media backtracking on their prior rhetorical comments supporting Smollett.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Any of the Stalinists in here want to apologize for flying off the handle when the story broke and tarring and feathering Trump supporters?

Lol, yeah right. Leftists NEVER apologize for their garbage. The first 2 months of 2019 has been a rough one for the dolts so far.

How many fake stories will it take for you knuckledraggers to wake up?
edit on 21-2-2019 by Carcharadon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join