It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeremy Corbyn says IS bride should be brought home

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Personally I don't think she should be allowed back , she turned her back on the country that educated and looked after her to join a group who's main aim was to destroy our way of life , she joined the enemy.

Having said that I also think the Shamima Begum story is being used by the government and really , in the grand scale of things doesn't matter , she is just one teenage girl who did something stupid , there are many problems faced by this country .... Shamima Begum aint one.

1) leave the EU as smoothly as possible.
2) sort out healthcare out.
3) roll back the changes on disability that are killing people.
4) fix our schools.
5) fix out police.

First take the present EU deal as a stop gap rather than a permanent arrangement.
Then by taking our foreign aid budget that's 14 billion and halving it, only spending 7 billion on essential foreign aid .

With the 7 billion saved. Dump 500 mil into schools, 500 mil into police, 3 billion into thevNX with a 1% national insurance rise and the remaining 3 billion put into fixing the disability genocide.

Bang I just fixed the country.

edit on 21-2-2019 by ApacheHelicopetr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: r0xor

she chose what happened to her and she should be put to death. doesn't bother me what some rich "Muslim" may or may not do to her. be them kurds or syrian. she was basically a slave from the time she got there.

So if she cheats justice and lives out her life free and comfortably someday because the U.S. or the U.K., depending on which woman, revoked her citizenship? I'd imagine someone's expecting a payout simply because they exist in possession of SDF forces, high value foreign detainees. The scenario is a stretch but I don't see her receiving life imprisonment if left in the desert with local jailers forever, and certainly not the death penalty. Not here either if she is taken to face justice or because there's no where to hold her.

President Trump simply can't comment anything on the issue unless it's a simple, strong statement to appease his fans, supporters, and preying eyes of the opposition. He had three options: Don't mention it (he has a problem with that), Say she is persona non grata, or say we'll take her back and prosecute her as a terrorist, send her to Colorado or Cuba. He can't be quiet, so he picked the easy, most popular thing to say. The one you're mostly agreeing with.

I don't hear anyone saying "sure, bring her back and lock her up" because of two reasons: The President didn't say it and he fundamentally sets the precedent for everything you agree with and support on the internet via discussion, and it may sound softer than persona non grata, which is why the President didn't post it on twitter.
edit on 2/21/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ApacheHelicopetr

You forgot scrap HS2.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Thats another 2 billion correct?

Put that into the NHS as well.

O and scrap the idea of schools, hospitals and other goverment departments from only buying from "aproved"( AKA company's politician's have stock in) suppliers, let schools ECT by from anywhere provided it meets safety standards.

I'd probably to boot lower corperation tax to 10% but have a zero tolerance no loop hole policy to tax evasion........that would generate more money overall.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Don’t forget this is a manufactured and embellished story playing out in the uk and USA. Obviously with two different girls but it’s the same premise.

Do not take this story at face value. It is clear that something is afoot here. An agenda. You are being forced to feel one way or another, to pick a side.

Think on muthas.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

as a previous conservative voter i should be over the moon with these comments as it pretty much ends any chance of labour being a viable option under his stewardship BUT that will not benefit anyone in the UK as to only have 1 party means they can do what they want.

Corbyn has no clue how to lead from the front or understanding of the emotions in my home city regarding this female IS soldier/wife/sympathizer

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

as a previous conservative voter i should be over the moon with these comments as it pretty much ends any chance of labour being a viable option under his stewardship BUT that will not benefit anyone in the UK as to only have 1 party means they can do what they want.

Corbyn has no clue how to lead from the front or understanding of the emotions in my home city regarding this female IS soldier/wife/sympathizer

I am just flabbergasted.

We have law abiding citizens that can't get state support either through lack of housing welfare, no doctors appointments, disability cuts that are killing people and teenagers killing themselves because of 6 month mental health waiting lists and Corbyn wants to give a unrependent traitor "state support".

Really # him.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
You forgot scrap HS2.

# Cull the House of Lords!!

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ApacheHelicopetr

I called it a few days back. I said that libitards would given the chance, give her a free council house and a life of welfare and prefrontal NHS mental health treatment!

Your language would suggest you've spent too much time in US Political discussions where keft and right sling names at each other and act like the other side are idiotic sub-humans. Is this how we've started carrying ourselves in UK Political topics too? Libtards? As a lefty who thinks the Daesh Bride should in fact be returned to the uk and given a kushdy place atvtge tax payers expense, well I wouldn't pick a kushdy place but that is what our prisons have become...

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Don’t forget this is a manufactured and embellished story playing out in the uk and USA. Obviously with two different girls but it’s the same premise.

Do not take this story at face value. It is clear that something is afoot here. An agenda. You are being forced to feel one way or another, to pick a side.
Think on muthas.

Isis sleepers for when they regroup? The enemy within!!

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: ApacheHelicopetr

I called it a few days back. I said that libitards would given the chance, give her a free council house and a life of welfare and prefrontal NHS mental health treatment!

Your language would suggest you've spent too much time in US Political discussions where keft and right sling names at each other and act like the other side are idiotic sub-humans. Is this how we've started carrying ourselves in UK Political topics too? Libtards? As a lefty who thinks the Daesh Bride should in fact be returned to the uk and given a kushdy place atvtge tax payers expense, well I wouldn't pick a kushdy place but that is what our prisons have become...

I don't think everyone on the left are tards and we have our fair share of right wing tards. In fact I think economy wise we could swing a little left.

However anyone that thinks the state should support a TRAITOR when we have law abiding citizens unable to access state support is a tard!

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
F-ck Corbyn.
edit on 21-2-2019 by Stu112 because: Sp

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Poor Ant and Dec. LoL
edit on 21-2-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
She should never be allowed to step foot back in the country. When you join the enemy, you become the enemy.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Well it looks like shes going to get her way. I say let her come home and give her government housing courtesy of HM Prison Service as a traitor. They should also kick in her families door and search for ISIS propaganda as at 15 she was getting that # from somewhere and no one in her family seemed to care what she was exposed to. There too many enemies at our gates and we dont need more ISIS baby factories.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: speedie

I'm not willing to pay tax to house the silly cow in gaol. LoL

As to kicking other peoples doors down, in an obvious illegal manner, with no other evidence than sheer speculation???

Computer says "No" I'm afraid as that exactly how "they" wish us to think.

So they can get away with the nefarious bullcrap they have in store and without anyone batting an eyelid.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Hi there. Hope all is well

I think you mentioned this before and I see where you’re coming from. Personally though I think it is a media tactic rather than something major like you suggest. Let’s see how it pans out. We’ll know more in a few days.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Im not a thug, when i said kick in their door i meant get a warrant.

You've got a to admit it is very suspicious that the girl was watching ISIS propaganda, yet noone in her family noticed anything strange. I would certainly suspect something is fishy here.

We have all lost liberties due to the modern laws created to protect us from terror attacks, and i dont think it is too unreasonable to suspect family member.

A more knowledgeable member could educate me a little more, but didn't the father of one of that #s friends who went with her burn a union jack after the lee rigby protests. It shows they are not as patriotic to the Uk as they make out.
edit on 21-2-2019 by speedie because: adding more comment

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: speedie

Not really much chance of being involved in a terror attack in the U.K these days compared to the likes of the 60/70/80s, and that's a fact.

If we have lost liberties, is because "they" have taken them away, or are planning to under the guise of freedom and security which quite frankly is simply illusory.

What liberties have we lost all the same, can you name any?

What i find suspicious is the timing of the story.

As to Miss Begum, shes made her bed, im afraid she has to lay there now.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

There been several changes to or liberties over the past few years, instead of picking a couple of minor annoying ones, i thought this one would be a good example.
Quoted from David Cameron “The Human Rights Act has made it harder to protect our security. And it’s done little to protect some of our liberties. It is hampering the fight against crime and terrorism. And it has helped create a culture of rights without responsibilities… the act of leaving the ECHR would send a message to all those countries that we have encouraged to sign up to it that you cannot have rights and security at the same time.”

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join