It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help needed, prove Trump is racist/sexist etc..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: anonymous1legion

There is an easy way to prove Trump is racist, at least if you are a Trump hater.

If Trump is criticizing or mocking people, look at the who he is talking about. If they are a different color than him, he is a racist. If they are a different gender than him, he is sexist. If they are a different sexuality than him, he’s homophobic.

Works every time.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

It is funny cause i am watching the jerk right now. That movie sums up my point well.

Fact is that once you view someone as an enemy you will begin to seek out and define differences in an attempt to prove yourself better than others.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

If everyone is equal why must there be things that promote equal but separate?

Would it not be better to be acknowledged as a good person than be known as a good (gay, black, guy, girl, whatever) person? For me, true equality is to be thought as equal without qualifying adjectives needed.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

If I were you, I'd probably be more concerned with Europe. And maybe source some data to back your list of claims. But hey, I'm just a heterosexual, caucasian, American Male.
What would I know outside of oppressing others right?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MadLad

This could be the problem, however if he has at some point clearly stated women are less of humans than men, he's sexist deffo,
Or if he's said any race is superior to another he's probably racist, this is why I'm asking for some proof as I'm very rational and know sexism or racism when I see it.
Cheers for the reply.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

If everyone is equal why must there be things that promote equal but separate?

Would it not be better to be acknowledged as a good person than be known as a good (gay, black, guy, girl, whatever) person? For me, true equality is to be thought as equal without qualifying adjectives needed.

Totally agreed I for one will not let myself be defined with labels I'd much rather you define me by my actions.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gravelbone

If I were you, I'd probably be more concerned with Europe. And maybe source some data to back your list of claims. But hey, I'm just a heterosexual, caucasian, American Male.
What would I know outside of oppressing others right?

I'm British but sometimes we need a little American politics to take our mind of problems at home.
Cheers for your reply.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Take out all the NC bathroom issues from the list and other very weak things thrown into the list and you have about 5 things from his list easily debatable either way.

Didn't provided sources so it's tough to know for sure if valid. Just a typical hit and run from ManFromEurope.

He's imo not racist or homophobic. By today's standards he's sexist.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Trump has made racist, sexist, and bigoted comments (but none homophobic that I'm aware), but these don't "prove" that he is any of those labels, any more than any other politician falls into those categories for making occasional off-color comments. Hillary Clinton and Barrack Obama both have made comments that fit into all of those categories.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Well, that at least makes sense sir. Although, I keep relatively quiet about it, I have a passing interest in foreign politics as well. But I try not to make it my business. As it isn't really.
Unlike some people lol.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Is Donald Trump A Racist?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

a reply to: game over man
Racist | Define Racist at Dictionary.com
Racist definition, a person who believes in racism, the doctrine that one's own racial group is superior or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.
[Search domain www.dictionary.com] www.dictionary.com...

Racist - definition of racist by The Free Dictionary
rac·ism (rā′sĭz′əm) n. 1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others. 2 ...
[Search domain www.thefreedictionary.com] www.thefreedictionary.com...

Although another poster tried to make the point that racism is subject to personal interpretation, the definition is clear and defined as to what it actually is. There is no ambiguity in the definition of the meaning.

I read your link and I have to say I saw nothing in that article that would meet the true definition of racism. I do agree that trump can be offensively crude and blunt in his rebuttals of the continuous assault he is under from multiple sources toward individuals that criticize him but his personal insulting comments toward do not constitute racism in my opinion. As far as Maxine Waters is concerned, I'd say his comment was spot on. There a few others in congress I would include that meets the same criteria as her but race has nothing to do with it. I don't know Lebron James IQ. Maybe trump is right about him as well. Personally, I don't have much regard for sports figures as well. They usually get where they are via athletic ability rather than brain power.

I do appreciate your post because you have come the closest to answering my original question with actual perceived evidence. I star and flag you for that.

Is it definitive proof? As the previous poster stated, it's the perceptions of the individual but I do have reservations about your link meeting the requirements of definitive proof.

Thanks for the reply. S&F

Edit: As far as I'm concerned,Chuck Schumer is a moron.

edit on 21-2-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonymous1legion

Thank you, some worrying things on this list, alot I will probably have to read up more on but if just the hiv/aids thing is true then I would not endorse that as any halt to funding any deadly desease in my book is a no no.
Thanks again for your well formulated reply.

Well to be fair and balanced, Trump seems to be simply cutting bloat and repetition in government. Last December Trump signed a good law regarding HIV/Aids program.

This wasn’t a trivial, “let’s rename a post office” bill either. The bill reauthorized PEPFAR — the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief — through 2023. PEPFAR provides billions in annual funding and technical support for antiretroviral treatment, HIV-preventing male circumcisions, and other efforts to treat and prevent HIV.

PEPFAR is one of the best government programs in American history, probably the best since the Great Society. Studies examining its impact on the AIDS crisis abroad suggest that the programs saved the lives of at least a million people, and has done so cost-effectively. Shockingly, PEPFAR is a major government program that is mostly uncontroversial.

Religious conservatives and faith leaders love it; it was originally launched by President George W. Bush, and Chris Smith, perhaps the most passionately anti-abortion Republican member of the House, sponsored the reauthorization. But progressives and in particular the Congressional Black Caucus have been among its strongest champions as well. Barbara Lee, the famously left-wing House member for Oakland and Berkeley who cast the only vote in Congress against the resolution authorizing Bush to use military force after the 9/11 attacks, also worked with the Bush administration to create PEPFAR, and cosponsored the reauthorization with Smith.

“Bipartisanship is not dead,” Jennifer Kates, the vice president and director for global health and HIV Policy at the Kaiser Family Foundation, told me. “This is one of those rare examples in Washington. There’s been an incredible history of bipartisanship around PEPFAR that stands outside the rancor we hear about.”

Much more details regarding PEPFAR at the source

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Of course Trump is "racist"... he's white. Of course he's "sexist"... he's male. Of course he's "homophobic"... he's not gay.

Those are the definitions.

Anyone can take anyone's words out of context and twist them around to make them seem to be an indicator of any "ism" they want. But how many black folk have been denied service in one of his many hotels/golf courses over the color of their skin? How many women have been held back from promotion in his many companies because they were female? None that I know of, in both cases. In fact, Trump was one of the first to help deserving women in his organizations shatter that "glass ceiling" long before it became a political movement.

In my day, a racist was someone who considered black folk to be genetically inferior to themselves, and treated them like animals. One might refuse to rent houses to a black person because they didn't want people to think they rented to animals. One might refuse to eat in a restaurant because they served some "filthy" black person. One might even go around beating up black folk because they felt they were keeping the neighborhood clean by running off the "undesirables." That's racism and it's disgusting.

Today, "racism" is saying a word in private. "Racism" is opposing something someone wants if that someone happens to be black. "Racism" is disagreeing with a policy from a black politician, even if the "racist" voted for the black politician. Here's a quick run-down of Trump's "racism":
  • He only denounced an endorsement by David Duke, a member of the KKK, three times. The first time he was told about it, he couldn't hear the name and so didn't know who was endorsing him.
  • He enacted a travel ban on countries with poor vetting or unstable vetting on their VISA process.
  • He wants to enforce border laws.
  • He has presided over the lowest unemployment rates in history for minorities (although I consider it racist that we separate people like that based on race).

Similarly, sexism in my day was keeping a woman at home instead of allowing her to go out and work if she wanted to. It was about seeing women as house-cleaning, dinner-cooking, baby-making appliances instead of people. Sexism was beating one's wife because she was "just a woman." Here's a few of Trump's grievous actions that were deemed "sexist":
  • He got a divorce and remarried.
  • He has cheated on his wife.
  • He wants to relax when he gets home.
  • He has (apparently) an active libido.
  • He complimented his daughter's looks.
  • He doesn't like Rosie O'Donnell.
  • He did interviews with Howard Stern (the original "shock-jock").
  • He commented on different women's appearance when asked about it.
  • He opened the executive levels of his organizations to men and women based solely on merit when other companies were busy making sure all their top positions were exclusively male.

Back in the days of my youth, Donald Trump would have been hailed/villified as a "n****r lover," a "man-hater," and a dozen other phrases that have since (thankfully) gone from our everyday language. But today, he's a racist and a sexist. I guess so am I because I believe that all people are created equal and all have value as human beings. Such is the way of our so-called "civilization."

Some days I find myself wishing either Jesus or the aliens would hurry the heck up and get back here before we manage to exterminate ourselves.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Let us break this down a step farther ( a step too far..?) how many bad things did President Trump do as a Democrat VS Republican.

Or is that too specific?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

LGB this, LGB that.

That's all I got out of your post.
None of this crap was ever an issue through the eighties and nineties. It's only been an issue since the leftist whackos started making a mountain out of a molehill.

No normal person gave a single sh!t about what people did to their genitals until people like you started screaming about it.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

just accept he's a flawed human being like all of us but he's doing a pretty decent job jesus was supposed to be perfect and we all know how that turned out just saying

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

But no links I see

Dude, those things are easy to google. On which topic do you need help?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

LGB this, LGB that.

That's all I got out of your post.
None of this crap was ever an issue through the eighties and nineties. It's only been an issue since the leftist whackos started making a mountain out of a molehill.

No normal person gave a single sh!t about what people did to their genitals until people like you started screaming about it.

Translation "Oh no, I do not want change! I do not want to have to think about what other people feel!"
Come on, you can do better. This is not the 80s or 90s anymore.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone

Europe is not the topic in this thread.
Use google if you do not trust this list, or just ask about specific points.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

The roy moore thing and how much of your list was as a Democrat not that you will admit that.

As a republican he is awesome. You can google that!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join