It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help needed, prove Trump is racist/sexist etc..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I've seen loads on mainstream and the internet alike claiming Donald J Trump is a racist, sexist, homophobe or bigot,
I simply request any evidence be placed here so we can see once and for all,
I'll be honest, I have liberal views (I believe people should be able to do whatever they want with whomever they want as long as no harm comes to anyone)
But I do tend to lean further to Trump side when debating simply because I feel he gets a pretty bad rap, but I could and accept I might be wrong on this dude, so please convince me, I'll be very rational and honest with every piece of evidence and if my "bias" starts creeping in be sure to remind me why I started this thread.
I look forward to this my fellow theorists!

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Liberals are bored and have no real problems so they create an enemy to fight. It gives meaning to their life. Jussie Smollett was a martyr for this create-your-own-enemy movement.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
Liberals are bored and have no real problems so they create an enemy to fight. It gives meaning to their life. Jussie Smollett was a martyr for this create-your-own-enemy movement.

This is why my head tends to lean right when my heart wants to go left.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonymous1legion

That's called balance, my friend. It's good to have a bleeding heart as long as you don't let it bleed so much that no blood goes to your brain.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Whats the point? You have already formed an opinion about Trump, like the rest of the members of this site.
No matter what evidence presented, either pro or against, you won't change your mind.
This thread will turn in to a mud slinging contest, just like 99% of threads on ATS.
Only thing threads such as this one serve is to generate traffic to ATS. Which I sometimes believe us done on purpose. Rile up both sides, lean back and watch the # show unfold

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Whats the point? You have already formed an opinion about Trump, like the rest of the members of this site.
No matter what evidence presented, either pro or against, you won't change your mind.
This thread will turn in to a mud slinging contest, just like 99% of threads on ATS.
Only thing threads such as this one serve is to generate traffic to ATS. Which I sometimes believe us done on purpose. Rile up both sides, lean back and watch the # show unfold

I do have bias but I'm admitting that and am willing to view ANY actual proof, I hope this doesn't end up with political trolling as hopefully I've demonstrated in my posts so far.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
On topic homophobic Trump, I would like to repeat myself:
Over the past 17 months, Trump and his administration have:

1 Removed all mention of lgbt anything from the White House, DoL, and DoS websites

2 Rescinded title XI protections for trans students in schools

3 Removed anything lgbt from The National Survey of Older Americans Act Participants and the Annual Program Performance Report for Centers for Independent Living

4 Put Roger Severino (anti-lgbt activist and employee of the Heritage Foundation) in charge of Health and Human Services

5 Tried to cut funding for HIV/AIDS research

6 Removed lgbt questions from the 2020 census

7 Filed to dismiss the lawsuit against against North Carolina for discrimination with HB2

8 Declined both years to issue a presidential proclamation claiming June as Pride Month, breaking an 8-year streak under Obama

9 Nominated Stephen S. Schwartz to the US Court of Federal Claims, who had previously worked with NC legislators to support HB2

10 Declared that the Department of Education won't investigate civil rights complaints in schools regarding lgbt people

11 Tried to remove sexual orientation and gender identity from the Department of Commerce's Equal Employment Policy

12 Nominated Mark Norris to the US District Court for the Western District of Tennessee, who supported legislation to allow mental health professionals to discriminate against lgbt people

13 Tried repeatedly to ban transgender people from serving in the military

14 Filed a DoJ brief opposing workplace discrimination protections for lgbt people

15 Sent out an email newsletter linking to a Heritage Foundation article on how being trans is a mental disorder

16 Nominated L. Steven Grasz to the US Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit, who has close ties to Focus on the Family

17 Refused to condemn white nationalists in Charlottesville

18 Nominated Jeff Mateer to the US District Court for the Eighth District of Texas, who called trans children "Satan's plan"

19 Nominated Gregory Katsas to the US Federal Court of Appeals for the Circuit of DC, who worked to implement the trans military ban

20 Rolled back Title XI guidelines protecting sexual assault survivors on campuses

21 Filed a DoJ amicus brief in support of "religious exemptions"

22 Removed lgbt people and their health needs from the Department of Health and Human Services's strategic plan

23 Reversed a DoJ policy providing discrimination protections for trans people in the workplace

24 Rolled back the ACA's birth control benefit

25 Introduced religious exemptions for government workers and contractors

26 Withdrawn support for NYC's permanent pride flag at Stonewall and dropped out of the dedication ceremony

27 Spoken at the Family Research Council's Values Voter Summit

28 Joked of Pence when asked about lgbt rights: “Don’t ask that guy—he wants to hang them all!”

29 Delivered the keynote address at the Heritage Foundation Presidents Club's annual meeting

30 Endorsed Roy Moore

31 Argued in support of the baker who refused to bake for a gay couple

32 Backed the position that business owners should be able to put up "no gays signs"

33 Instructed staff at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention not to use the terms “transgender,” “vulnerable,” “entitlement,” “diversity,” “fetus,” “evidence-based,” and “science-based” in official budget documents.

34 Fired the entire White House Presidential Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: anonymous1legion

Someone compiled all his "sexist" comments.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

So do you have evidence or not?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Thank you, some worrying things on this list, alot I will probably have to read up more on but if just the hiv/aids thing is true then I would not endorse that as any halt to funding any deadly desease in my book is a no no.
Thanks again for your well formulated reply.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonymous1legion

I consider my self extremely moderate, but the left has gone outside my arm's reach so I think it needs to be balanced. I also consider myself socially moderate - the left's view of helping people regardless if they deserve it or not resonates with me, but so does the get-what-you-deserve discipline mentality of the right. Both are needed in balance.

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
On topic homophobic Trump, I would like to repeat myself:
Over the past 17 months, Trump and his administration have:

Do you think the government should endorse or pander to deviations from regular biology though? I totally agree everyone should be free to express themselves in whatever way they want as long as it doesn't encroach on other's freedoms, but to go the next step and endorse any particular behavior seems a bit too much... especially if it deviates from the family model that has been proven to be the most balanced way for children to be raised.
edit on 21-2-2019 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Well he is, I would expect every single man who ever walked to have been racist, misogand homophobic at some stage
Also I am sure humor has been used and people have made it out to be what itbwasnt

I have said thing in jest and people have taken it out of context
I don’t understand why people expect others to be perfect

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Thank you for your reply, there are some on here I've never heard of and am a little shocked, some I have and some I don't think could be classed as sexism like the saying Angelina Jolie isn't beautiful one that's just his opinion,
Some compelling evidence here though so thanks,
This is what I wanted serious debate with facts to back it up.

link   

But no links I see

So not much other than so and so likes you

Mr Smollett is a gay Democrate, Booker and Harris are doomed!!!!

(did I smear them correctly?)

link   
I do not really buy into the definition of racism. I see it all as tribe mentality. It does not really matter what color your skin is but weather of not your tribe can beat the other tribes. It is about maintaining control over everyone no matter their skin color it is just that often humans seek out similarities and skin color is the first reminder of likeness and the easiest way to try to attempt to define the actual race that is being cast upon us all.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Agreed, we are human after all

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
I do not really buy into the definition of racism. I see it all as tribe mentality. It does not really matter what color your skin is but weather of not your tribe can beat the other tribes. It is about maintaining control over everyone no matter their skin color it is just that often humans seek out similarities and skin color is the first reminder of likeness and the easiest way to try to attempt to define the actual race that is being cast upon us all.

Agreed I think we have more class issues than race issues, but that could just be me not wanting as much racism to exist.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Any legitimate sources for all that?

You have clearly been drinking the MSM kool'aid if you actually think Trump supports businesses putting up signs that say "no gays".

I actually feel sorry for you...
To believe such nonsense would require a complete rewiring of the logic centers in your brain.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

I think a trans person should have every right a non trans person has, but when one starts affecting the other is when I'm split, like the recent story of Navratilova saying a man who transitions into a woman should not play competitively as a woman as she will still have male genomes, I'd have to agree, would we feel comfortable if a man who transitions to a woman competed against other women in say the UFC? And vice versa if it was a woman who'd transitioned into a man would it be okay to fight other males? I'm not so sure, I could be convinced but can you have a chromosome change or a genetic change?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Any legitimate sources for all that?

You have clearly been drinking the MSM kool'aid if you actually think Trump supports businesses putting up signs that say "no gays".

I actually feel sorry for you...
To believe such nonsense would require a complete rewiring of the logic centers in your brain.

appreciate your reply just try and refrain from the baiting, I would like sources though as some of the things if true could completely flip me against trump forever.
edit on 21-2-2019 by anonymous1legion because: Be like water my friend-bruce lee

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join