It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is a light that never goes out part 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
SO its a Thursday the day before the weekend starts.But to get the party started you crack open a couple of beers and put on the Smiths,There is a light
www.youtube.com...
There is a Light and it never goes out. BUt while on your day of releaxation you read thatthe Pope is attending a conference on the sex abuse crimes of the Catholic Church. For some reason I couldn't stop thinking about the lecture that Richard Day gave to Pittsburgh Pediatric Society in 1969 and what he said about religion

"the major religions of today have to be changed because they are not compatible with the changes to come."

He went on to say that "The old religions will have to go especially Christianity. Once the Roman Catholic Church is brought down, the rest of Christianity will follow easily. Then a new religion can be accepted for use all over the world.In order to do this, the Bible will be changed. It will be rewritten to fit the new religion. Gradually, key words will be replaced with new words having various shades of meaning. Everything in Scripture need not be rewritten, just key words will be replaced by other words".
ANyone got any idea as to what happens next?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

For some reason I couldn't stop thinking about the lecture that Richard Day gave to Pittsburgh Pediatric Society in 1969 and what he said about religion

I'll go out on a limb and say it likely has something to do with the fourth thread down below this one; New World Order Plans Exposed in 1969 (ATS Thread)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Hmmm a NWO religion

That sounds like we may end up with 666Commandments now

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DpatC
SO its a Thursday the day before the weekend starts.But to get the party started you crack open a couple of beers and put on the Smiths,There is a light
www.youtube.com...
There is a Light and it never goes out. BUt while on your day of releaxation you read thatthe Pope is attending a conference on the sex abuse crimes of the Catholic Church. For some reason I couldn't stop thinking about the lecture that Richard Day gave to Pittsburgh Pediatric Society in 1969 and what he said about religion

"the major religions of today have to be changed because they are not compatible with the changes to come."

He went on to say that "The old religions will have to go especially Christianity. Once the Roman Catholic Church is brought down, the rest of Christianity will follow easily. Then a new religion can be accepted for use all over the world.In order to do this, the Bible will be changed. It will be rewritten to fit the new religion. Gradually, key words will be replaced with new words having various shades of meaning. Everything in Scripture need not be rewritten, just key words will be replaced by other words".
ANyone got any idea as to what happens next?

Most churches have done away with the King James Bible. Many churches are using "The Good Book". I was shocked when I went to church and found that out.
Also mega churches these days are non denomination types of churches. Sucks now to go to church and watch a big screen in 4k color vision.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The light of evil seems to be the only one that wont go out.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Doesn't matter what religion is around, or how it is written, as long as there are people with darkness in their hearts they'll twist the dogma's to suit their purpose.

What we need to teach people from birth is critical thinking, and questioning all authority figures, until the only authority figure left is complete self-awareness of actions.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

That reminds me of a quote by someone I can't remember. I'm probably paraphrasing slightly but it is close enough.

"It is strange how people take authority to be the truth, instead of taking the truth as the authority."
edit on 21/2/19 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

The true light of Lucifer.

It's all documented as fiction yet we see it play out before our very own eyes... 👀🚬

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The oddball thing about all of this - and I do believe it was/is that plan - especially in regard to population control is if that is the case why the dramatic and quick RULE or ORDER that unfettered migration occur from high birth rate cultures into the low birth rate cultures. Did the scientist (and their dogmatic beliefs) of the 1960's- 1970's era make some terrible calculations that those now at the "tippy tops" currently see as flawed?

Could it be that the birth rate in the west went so low as to not sustain their current needs for more power and wealth? Really is confusing to be an elite at times I bet.
edit on 22-2-2019 by Fools because: ..

top topics

join