It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump The Hypocrite

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Trump has lectured Europe in taking back their citizens who fought with ISIS

Donald Trump has told the EU it must take back its 800 Isis fighters captured in Syria by US-backed forces and put them on trial.

www.theguardian.com...

So what happens when a U.S. citizen who went over to ISIS but now wants to return home.

US President Donald Trump says a woman who left the US to become a propagandist for the Islamic State (IS) group will not be allowed to return.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Blatant hypocrisy from The Orange One.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

The 800 are fighters ie military ie they shoot people. Trump does not want to release them because they will head back to Europe and could well be dangerous.

The 1 is a propagandist who is not a danger.

That is a simple answer.

Different situations require different solutions.

P

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:29 AM
link   

You do not recognize trolling?
When one suggests holding up standards proselytized by the parties in power, vs their own view.

This isn't Psychology 101; its Psyc 1.
Sad day many cannot see the hypocrisy.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
Trump has lectured Europe in taking back their citizens who fought with ISIS

Donald Trump has told the EU it must take back its 800 Isis fighters captured in Syria by US-backed forces and put them on trial.

www.theguardian.com...

So what happens when a U.S. citizen who went over to ISIS but now wants to return home.

US President Donald Trump says a woman who left the US to become a propagandist for the Islamic State (IS) group will not be allowed to return.

www.bbc.co.uk...

wow what a load of half truth propoganda drivel.

First comment trump pointed out the people were CAPTURED BY US FORCES.
Trump wanted them to take them back to STAND TRIAL IN THEIR OWN COUNTRIES OF ORIGIN.

Because (the rest of the story) the US either had to turn them over to them or the home country that they were captured in IF they were not the enemy.

the US could not hold them forever and the only other alternative is to hold them as enemy combatents (not eligable for the geneva convention) aka TERRORISTS which under international law could be executed for war crimes.

or they could be disavoved aka LOST THEIR CITIZENSHIP under the home country laws.
either way the issue HAD TO BE ANSWERED.

guess you missed those facts didnt you.

Now on to comparing it with the lady of US citizenship.

she was NOT CAPTURED BY US FORCES but TRYING TO COME HOME ON OWN REQUEST... not the same point one.

Under US law (try looking it up ) It clearly states if one leaves the country to join a terrorist (or enemy in time of war) group their citizenship CAN BE STRIPPED FROM THEM AND NOT ALLOWED TO RETURN. Not the same point two
however it is the same if the country they were from has SAME LAW.

She has not repented and there is PROOF she is ok with some islamic barbarism like beheading of non believers. She also has some proof she aided the enemy. So it may be the same she participated with ISIS WILLINGLY .

so we have ENEMY FIGHTERS CAPTURED IN A WAR ZONE FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY WITH OTHER LAWS THAN OURS...
VS

an american citizen due to WILLINGLY JOINING A TERRORIST GROUP ENGAGED IN ACTIONS AGAINST THE US (AND ALLIES) ...WANTING TO COME HOME....subject to immediate stripping of citizenship .

not even close.

I understand you hate trump...
but if your gonna claim one is like the other you may want to REVIEW IT AND CHECK FACTS before posting

because right now your OP shows you prefer ignorant propoganda vs facts.

Scrounger

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

The 800 are fighters ie military ie they shoot people. Trump does not want to release them because they will head back to Europe and could well be dangerous.

The 1 is a propagandist who is not a danger.

That.. is not a good answer? Because if she is "not a danger" then what is the problem? Is it even legal for a country to revoke citizenship one-sided?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Thats racist against oompa loompas and by association, midgets.

Why do you hate all midgets?

If ISIS were made up primarily of midgets, some orange, some brown, some copper, would you hate Trump more or less?

You really need to let go of the midget thing too btw.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Yes, it is legal under several circumstances.

Convicted For An Act Of Treason Against The United States 

2. Holding A Policy Level Position In A Foreign Country 

3. Serving In Your Native Country’s Armed Forces If That Country Is Engaged In Hostilities Or At War With The United States 

4. Serving In Your Native Country’s Armed Forces As An Officer Or A Non-Commissioned Officer 

5. Lying To The USCIS During The Naturalization Process 

6. Refusal To Testify Before Congress About Your Subversive Activities

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

No surprise here from the comments from the Trump supporters thus far.

Lets get something straight.

Being a member of ISIS both in Europe and The U.S. is illegal, as ISIS is a banned organisation.

www.state.gov...

Why does it matter if they are a " fighter " or whatever else.

If Trump wants Europe to put them on trial then the same should apply to The U.S. no matter what capacity they served in ISIS as.

Again i say, Trump is a hypocrite.
edit on 21-2-2019 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Could you get a little more riled up and use more caps?
It might help

Haha

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

It might help

Haha

he totally spit on the screen. Yea, he's right and all, but he's "TRIGGERED!", which is really what we need to be talking about.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: TinySickTears

It might help

Haha

he totally spit on the screen. Yea, he's right and all, but he's "TRIGGERED!", which is really what we need to be talking about.

Triggered is what everyone talks about these days.
It's like the thing to do.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I can see your point. Just like Javid is backpeddaling on letting your little jihadi baby factory back in.

I think they should all be returned to their country of origin, tried, and sentenced like any other traitor should be. Everything else is political nonsense.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Captured fighters, people using weapons to kill people who were caught in the act and are now in custody.

Then we have a stupid girl who’s crime was propaganda and voluntarily acting as a comfort woman to the fighters.

1 is a clear and present danger that needs to be removed from humanity and should be jailed or executed to make an example of, the other is an absolute idiot who should be lay in the bed she made to be made an example of.

I see no hypocrisy in this situation and if you looked at the situation instead of the bad orange mans involvement you would most likely share my view.

TDS must be horrible to live with, my condolences to you and those like you for how awful the next 6 years will be unless you all wake up to yourselves

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   

No surprise here from the comments from the Trump supporters thus far.

Lets get something straight.

Being a member of ISIS both in Europe and The U.S. is illegal, as ISIS is a banned organisation.

www.state.gov...

Why does it matter if they are a " fighter " or whatever else.

If Trump wants Europe to put them on trial then the same should apply to The U.S. no matter what capacity they served in ISIS as.

Again i say, Trump is a hypocrite.

No trump wants to know what they are gonna do WITH THEIR CITIZENS CAPTURED DURING an armed conflict.

Trump is treating her no different than ANYONE ELSE who does the same thing under our laws.

unless your advocating following another countries laws vs ours your argument is ignorant at best.
propoganda at worst.

scrounger

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

ah the "riled up" and "caps" comments

but dont respond to the facts presented

typical

scrounger

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I'm glad others here have schooled the OP on the matter.

What saddens me, is for some clearly unknown reason, they cannot deduce the truth of a matter for themselves, without first making a fool of themselves. My god, has Trump actually achieved something we've all wanted for so very very long?

It's like an IQ test, but without anyone even realising it.

We no longer need to wonder if someone is up to a task.. Just don a MAGA hat and gauge the results.

lmao.

(post by CatChick removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   

They get stripped of their citizenship.

www.news18.com...

And barred from returning.

Hypocrite?

Nope./

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Put 'em all in the damn meat grinder for all I care.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   

I forgot

Only the righties can throw those terms around.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join