It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Plans Exposed In 1969

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I've made reference to Dr Day before in some of my posts and included things he said would happen.

One of the things he said would happen was rolled out in the last year or so in the US when health care was connected to employment. No Employment - less health care.

There are over 100 items in the list of things Dr Day said in 1969 would happen and many of those which have will be readily identifiable to the reader in this referenced article.

Best to read this yourself and make your own mind up on what he said.

DR Days 1969 - The NWO Agenda

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

I have watched the changes throughout my life and was constantly amazed at the fact that people just did not seem to care.

Change after change all designed to wreck society rather than enriching it.

It used to be that a basic job paid enough for a family to live on relatively comfortably.

Not any more. Bit by bit it was eroded.

Nice OP.

P

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Traditional values, 'never a borrower nor a lender be' does not make fat profits for the controllers. Keeping people close to destitution and undermining personal, family and community values does.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Check out the movie 7 days in may. It's a movie from the 60's about a coup that takes place against the American government. The source of the coup ? Within their own government. Pretty uncanny isn't it ?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Thank you for sharing that interesting link. It is fascinating even if some of the transcripts are from 1988 even. While much of this seems very prevalent today, it does seem like their plan has been delayed and/or wrenches forced them to take new routes.

To me it does seem like the Internet was one that they did not shut down quick enough and does leave me concerned with the more recent censoring of so many conservative views. I am surprise that this thread has not taken off more here at ATS...but then again, perhaps ATS'ers already knew about all of this forcasted a decade ago and I am simplly a noob.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I think it's more likely that people don't want to post on a sensitive thread that's not in RATS.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Then thing I find so ironic about these elitest, is that if it weren't for their games in the first place, hundreds and thousands of years ago and still going, humanity might not be as dumb and stupid. You lie and manipulate and hide information and truth from a population, and wonder why they are stooopid. Maybe the real truth is their own crappy selves, and they are afraid of humanity becoming good before they get a chance too.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

Yep, I see your view but

It seems the Biblical view fits better.......it says not much longer and God will put an end to the crap.........cool

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Funny you mention the movie 7 days in may;

I saw that when I was about 8-10 years old and while i never knew what the story was about i still remember one or two scenes from the movie.

Thanks for letting me know its still available after all these years, funtastic!
edit on 22-2-2019 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Thank you for sharing that interesting link. It is fascinating even if some of the transcripts are from 1988 even. While much of this seems very prevalent today, it does seem like their plan has been delayed and/or wrenches forced them to take new routes.

To me it does seem like the Internet was one that they did not shut down quick enough and does leave me concerned with the more recent censoring of so many conservative views. I am surprise that this thread has not taken off more here at ATS...but then again, perhaps ATS'ers already knew about all of this forcasted a decade ago and I am simplly a noob.

Thank you

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

Check out the movie 7 days in may. It's a movie from the 60's about a coup that takes place against the American government. The source of the coup ? Within their own government. Pretty uncanny isn't it ?

As does one of my favorite TV series - Jericho...

top topics

join