It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ardy sixkiller clarke - the sky people

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I m searching information about her,is she a trusty author or is she of komarek-greer caliber?

In her book the sky people she makes some claims that are difficult to believe.Ill post a snipet below

Its about a dead alien found in a cave which was given to archaelogists

"I was five years old when Spinden [Herbert J. Spinden, assistant curator of anthropology at the American Museum of Natural History in New York from 1909 to 1929] came to Copán.”

"I will be one hundred in two days. For now, I am ninety-nine. My name is Luis Santiago. I have seen many changes over the years at Copán. I worked at this site for nearly seventy-five years. Spinden was the first to hire me. Mostly, I was a runner. I would run to get things for them, carried water to them, brought their lunches to the site. I worked all day for about ten cents a day in U.S. dollars. Spinden said he would give me more money if I learned English. By the time I was eight, I spoke English. I learned fast. He was true to his word and paid me twenty-five cents a day until he left. I worked with the Carnegie scientists who came to excavate and restore the city after that."

"We found a skeleton of a man in a silver suit. His suit was silver from the top of his head to the bottom of his feet. All that remained inside the suit was a skeleton. From the size of the suit he was a small man, smaller than me.” He spread his hands to reveal the size; the skeleton could have been no more than a meter (3 1/3 feet) tall. “His head was covered in a hard, metallike tube. We found a strange tablet with strange characters on it lying beside him. It was not Mayan writing. We knew the Mayan writing from the stelae. This writing was foreign to us. It was unknown to the archaeologists, too. They had no idea who wrote it. We took our treasure to the archaeologists hoping for a big reward.”

The book has some extraordinary tales of contact and abduction,the people there see it as their ancestors from the skies interact with them.It mentions of blue skinned aliens,small humanoids,no mention of greys,reptilians etc.

She also claims to have seen balls of light.

An interesting note is that these balls of light are not craft but actually aliens which is not unheard of.Remember some cases where the witnesses claim that they felt they were being watched by the craft.

Tldr

is Ardy sixkiller a legit author or is she writing about tall tales ala greer-komarek-mausan,burisch et al

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

She claims to have been adopted by three tribes and given traditional names. That sounds fishy to me. Adoption by an individual or family makes sense. But is adoption by a tribe or even multiple tribes a thing?
edit on 21-2-2019 by moebius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

She claims to have been adopted by three tribes and given traditional names. That sounds fishy to me. Adoption by an individual or family makes sense. But is adoption by a tribe or even multiple tribes a thing?

Not sure about the OP source at all, but I have been adopted into another Tribe and my wife has been adopted into three others because of her deeds and lineage.

I have three real names now and she has 5....lol

So I can authenticate that part of it but nothing else.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Source in op is her book the sky people

Im thinking of emailing the museum and ask if there was indeed an expedition there.If true would foia documents on this exist?Under what agency?

Cant comment on the adoption part since i have no idea of mayan culture.

edit: i contacted the museum asking if this herbert worked there and if he was on an expedition to said place,if they reply ill post what they told me
edit on 21-2-2019 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Not sure about the OP source at all, but I have been adopted into another Tribe and my wife has been adopted into three others because of her deeds and lineage.

Human tribes?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
This is a new one on me, I've never heard of the author or the book. That's unusual in and of itself as I try to keep up with all the new stuff coming out. Guess I'll have to ask around about this one.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

How did they know that the body found in the cave was ET? It was just a skeleton, he said. How do they know it wasn't just the skeleton of a person with deformities (assuming there was something unsusal about the skeleton)?
edit on 21-2-2019 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Is there a picture of the remains? I'd be interested in seeing it if that's able.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlbBlack

Is there a picture of the remains? I'd be interested in seeing it if that's able.

I don't know; I didn't see one in the OP but I didn't click on any links. But I highly doubt it.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I didnt post any links

As for how they thought it was an alien its the second big paragraph

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

lol I'm hesitant to click on links too, just one pic would be nice.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

lol I'm hesitant to click on links too, just one pic would be nice.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM

I didnt post any links

As for how they thought it was an alien its the second big paragraph

No, it's not really. They don't even state, in any of the quotes you posted, that anything is ET. Maybe it says that in the book, but not in anything you posted. And in the paragraph to which you refer says that there was a tablet with strange writing on it and that the small skeleton had some tube on its skull. That's it. You're inferring the ET thing from that. Not saying its a bad conclusion, but that it doesn't say anywhere why they suspect ET or that they even do suspect ET.

Maybe you can clarify why and where that supposition comes from?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: Lumenari

Human tribes?

As opposed to... ?

What?

~confused~

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
No disrespect to the author, but "Ardy Sixkiller Clarke" does sound like the coolest gunslinger in the Wild West!

Seriously though, she sounds fascinating.

Interesting interview here...

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Heres a video of her on the book.cant provide any summary as i just found it

This incident is talked about at 30:55 onwards ,still no answer from the museum on my email
edit on 22-2-2019 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

I have to give her plus points because at some point before 30:55 she says something to the effect "im a social scientist blah blah i just record these stories" so kudos to her for not inserting any personal bias and or opinions
edit on 22-2-2019 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Ever notice that aliens always wear silver colored suits? It's never a pink suit or orange suit. Never black, never gold. Just silver. What's the deal with that?

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Actually there are other clothes mentioned but yes silver suits that cover the whole body and are skin tight are the prevalent choice of clothing. Many cases also have aliens that are naked but no genitals are seen

As to the why i really have no idea.

top topics

join