It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stupid People - Mostly Democrats - Are Faking and Hoaxing Hate Crimes at Record Levels.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: BoneSay

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: carewemust

Stupid People - Mostly Democrats

AKA: Libtards

Are Faking and Hoaxing Hate Crimes at Record Levels

AKA: Are going full-retard.

Libtards are now going full-retard at record levels

I blame 'The View', Buzzfeed, Mad Max, poor parenting & low IQs - and not necessarily in that order either.

The education system in the US has failed terribly, very clearly as we can see now

People are incapable or rational thinking, as you can see all over the place. Including ATS

It is now no different left vs right as it was on kindergarten me vs you or my toys are better than yours and so on

This is really bad for the US

I don't think so.
What has failed, is family values.
Where is the nuclear family( father, mother) that binds morals, builds character, promotes Christianity?
It is all under attack! Especially Christianity!
New York cheers for passing a law legalizing infanticide! #44 promotes racial turbulence! Judicial system making BILLIONS on divorce courts and shredding up families!
It's only going to get worse

You only hate and criticize in other people what you do not like about your own character. You say the family values have failed. No, it is you who has failed. You say what binds morals, builds character, and promotes Christianity is under attack. What you mean is your own faith in your own morals, character, and Christianity is under attack from yourself because you lack faith, morals, and character.

There's nothing wrong with Christianity in the world. There's nothing wrong with the World at all. Everything is exactly as it has always been. There has always been an equal amount of evidence we have blessings and we have curses. Each of us decides how we experience the World. It is a choice.

I can't emphasize this enough. If you genuinely believe there is an abundance of God's blessings flowing all around us then you will experience it. It's just that in your "this sucks" conversation constantly buzzing around in circles in your mind you are completely blind and deaf to what God is giving you.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thanks to ATS member "FallingDown", here is an exhaustive list of attacks against Trump supporters.

www.attacksontrumpsupporters.com...

Here is FallingDown's thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

<< 3  4  5   >>

join