It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stupid People - Mostly Democrats - Are Faking and Hoaxing Hate Crimes at Record Levels.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Our society, happily, has a history of backlash against injustice. I consider faking such crimes/attacks to be an injustice against those persons or groups targeted to be identified as the perpetrators.

The backfire will, unfortunately, hurt real victims of such crimes, as they will be less likely to be believed, but the upside is that the goal of creating a false narrative has been dealt a crippling blow.

Those intending to foment a race war or whatever their goals are have been dealt a massive setback, and will hopefully not be able to live their dream of creating a civil war or whatever their goal is.

I've become very apolitical. Never trusted either "side", but now I treat the whole scene as a big joke. Our society can save itself, as long as we can collectively make it through the social engineering.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoneSay

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Stupid People - Mostly Democrats

AKA: Libtards

Are Faking and Hoaxing Hate Crimes at Record Levels

AKA: Are going full-retard.

Libtards are now going full-retard at record levels

I blame 'The View', Buzzfeed, Mad Max, poor parenting & low IQs - and not necessarily in that order either.

The education system in the US has failed terribly, very clearly as we can see now

People are incapable or rational thinking, as you can see all over the place. Including ATS

It is now no different left vs right as it was on kindergarten me vs you or my toys are better than yours and so on

This is really bad for the US

I don't think so.
What has failed, is family values.
Where is the nuclear family( father, mother) that binds morals, builds character, promotes Christianity?
It is all under attack! Especially Christianity!
New York cheers for passing a law legalizing infanticide! #44 promotes racial turbulence! Judicial system making BILLIONS on divorce courts and shredding up families!

It's only going to get worse

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
These kind of threads are nonsensical and divisive. Period. Personally, I think we should be expending our energy to bring America together, expand the middle class, help those in need, and stop bullying other nations. I consider that moving in a positive direction rather than continuing falling farther into the quagmire we call America today.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Attention!

Note that it indicates name-calling, baiting and activity otherwise labeled as political trolling elsewhere on the site. Not generally hateful, bigoted, mean-spirited or gratuitous personal attacks on fellow members. It's also not exempt from the usual forum expectation of remaining on topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

MUD PIT or not, attacking other members is not allowed.
Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Looks like he was just fired. All his scenes are being cut. Suicide watch.. Will he use that noose for real now? Delicious irony. MAGA..

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

"Victim".

Its what all the cool kids are wearing...

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Stupid People - Mostly Democrats - Are Faking and Hoaxing Hate Crimes at Record Levels.

Interesting... haven't seen or heard about any of that.

Funny how I'm always in a better mood when I stay off this site for extended periods of time.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Is it as bad as faking a national emergency for a wall?

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CajunMetal
Is it as bad as faking a national emergency for a wall?
Oh really??? Well did you know that Obama de later a national emergency for human rights abuses for Myanmar. I wonder if you get the difference in motive. Here’s a list of national emergencies since 1976

www.google.com...=60294693

Research is your friend

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Of course this will never happen. I would like to see on a panel show on the CNN MSNBC and others. When one of the usual suspects claim hate crimes are on the rise. I would love to hears some one ask, If there are so many hate crimes why do the democrats have to fake them?

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Okay hold up. So there were 6 or 7 Hoaxes since 2016. Total? LOL And we had to make thread about it? LOL

Considering there are hundreds of millions of Americans and almost 7 Billion people in the world I'd say this is a non issue.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Can't remember who just said this but I read it on Twitter....

(Paraphrase)

"The demand for racism is higher than its supply."

I think this sums up the predicament were in nicely.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Isn't it funny just how short the memory of certain people are.........

I refer you to 2010 onwards a retrospective look at ATS's headlines from then to now speaks volumes... I find it quite dull myself. It's like watching monkeys fighting and every time you watch it, it's the same fight but just different monkeys... All fighting for the same old SH*T Banana.

edit on 24-2-2019 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Monday Feb 25, 2019

Could this be another Jussie Hoax, or maybe from one of his supporters?

Chicago Courthouse HazMat Situation: www.chicagotribune.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Sounds like someone wanted to avoid going to a court.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
And..... wait for it ..........

Another one !! Another mental case me·nag·er·ie

Hate Hoax: Prosecutors Charge LGBT Activist with Burning Down Own Home with Pets Inside😃

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I blame 'The View', Buzzfeed, Mad Max, poor parenting & low IQs - and not necessarily in that order either.

Mad Max?!?!

MM is like a voice of reason and sanity compared to current affairs.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

It seems that, the use of methods that are particularily effective psychologically is too efficient.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

You have to have common sense in the first place before
hate can destroy it.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The Michael Cohen hoax is about to be exposed along with much more.

mobile.twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join