It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stupid People - Mostly Democrats - Are Faking and Hoaxing Hate Crimes at Record Levels.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

"Taking direct hits"?
The Dems little scheme is falling apart , exposing the lies and plotting to oust a sitting President and the candidates have done nothing but show how severe their TDS has progressed, almost guaranteeing that he gets re elected.

The coast guard nut job belongs in jail. Period.

Anything to say on Dems or you just gonna keep sticking to Rule #2 ?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   
This guy should be punished by making the rounds on every talk show and apologising to everybody he jntended to harm....mainly white Trump supporters.

And this is more than filing a fslse police report...this is conspiracy to incite violence.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   

edit on 21-2-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: ManFromEurope

"Taking direct hits"?
The Dems little scheme is falling apart , exposing the lies and plotting to oust a sitting President and the candidates have done nothing but show how severe their TDS has progressed, almost guaranteeing that he gets re elected.

/quote with a lot of hope from Trumpists. Do not see that having a promising future. Trump has a lot of problems clinging to him, and we all should wait for Mueller (and Trumps angry Tweets of Defense afterwards).

The coast guard nut job belongs in jail. Period.

Yes.

Anything to say on Dems or you just gonna keep sticking to Rule #2 ?

What is your Rule #2?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Oh...and snap....this fool has Stage 4 TDS. Check the tweets.....

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 06:08 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: carewemust

Stupid People - Mostly Democrats

AKA: Libtards

Are Faking and Hoaxing Hate Crimes at Record Levels

AKA: Are going full-retard.

Libtards are now going full-retard at record levels

I blame 'The View', Buzzfeed, Mad Max, poor parenting & low IQs - and not necessarily in that order either.

Well, while I agree the new Mad Max was a terrible do over of the brilliant, even if dated, original with Mel, I don't think it is fair to lump the ... wait, Ohh Waters...

I think the low IQ's sums it up, instead of squirrels and shiny things, it's fascist nazis that they imagine out of the corner of their brains, and shuts their brain down.

Leads to the attention whoring we're seeing today. And they are so numerous, they can even afford to let a few take one for their team.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

This cant be true because people keep telling me that both sides are just as bad. Everytime a Leftist does something crazy, a Right winger is out there doing something just as bad but we just never hear about it since the conservatives own the damn media!

I bet somewhere, some white guy sitting all alone in his room, while listening to music and singing along, sung the "N Word" instead of censoring himself as he should, so, I think we definitely had this one coming guys. Remember, WE are the problem.

Ok, I can't take it anymore... I admit it, it was me... I was the one who sang the N Word and brought this down upon our heads! I can't help it, the racism runs deep in my family... It's encoded in my DNA. Suicide is the only option for me... and I would, but, I'm SO carefully racist, that I remain living just to cause pain for the other races, because my very existence, ai have been told, causes them to suffer.

So that's why I don't just end it all. I'm too filled with hate to want to do the world a favor. Just in case anyone was wondering. Ok, that is all for now. Carry on.

LOL. I gotta say it. You are one of the best and under-rated posters round these parts! Keep up your rants cause they are fantastic buddy!

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Mexicans jumping up and down on cop cars waving mexican flags amidst burning streets and rioting crowds, the entire main stream media saying this president must be stopped by any means necessary, the FBI and justice department joining in conspiring to depose a legally elected president, black people marching down streets screaming "kill whitey" impeach Trump, fascist groups like antifa trashing college campuses and anything else they can, celebrities portraying themselves as assasinators and or advocating the assassination of a duly elected president, 90% of elected officials on both sides of the aisle actively working to stop the president from doing his job,
But hey, some idiot amassed a bunch of weapons and expressed a desire to shoot Democrats.
THAT'S WHAT WE SHOULD BE FOCUSED ON.
The fact that the blue collar right hasn't risen up and killed all you stupid f#*cks shows amazing restraint imo.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Zeropinion

WORD!!
2nd

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: tjack
a reply to: Zeropinion

WORD!!
2nd

Agreed. Lol, some great comments in this thread.

Well spoken Zeropinion.

Third.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
There's so few actual racist incidents they have to resort to making them up.

It's both good, and bad.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Absolutely! Call out the Coastguard huh guys?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

where are other examples... this idiot being one... and is he a democrat? You know this how?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Why are you guys calling this guy a leftist? Where are you getting his political affiliation?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zeropinion
Mexicans jumping up and down on cop cars waving mexican flags amidst burning streets and rioting crowds, the entire main stream media saying this president must be stopped by any means necessary, the FBI and justice department joining in conspiring to depose a legally elected president, black people marching down streets screaming "kill whitey" impeach Trump, fascist groups like antifa trashing college campuses and anything else they can, celebrities portraying themselves as assasinators and or advocating the assassination of a duly elected president, 90% of elected officials on both sides of the aisle actively working to stop the president from doing his job,
But hey, some idiot amassed a bunch of weapons and expressed a desire to shoot Democrats.
THAT'S WHAT WE SHOULD BE FOCUSED ON.
The fact that the blue collar right hasn't risen up and killed all you stupid f#*cks shows amazing restraint imo.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

what are you talking about... Has this site gone crazy?
How the phuck is this political?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You miss the part where he paid some black dudes to get a noose and bleach and pretend to be maga supporters pretending to attack him?

Jusse claims this fake attack happened because he "goes so hard on 45"

Jesus #ing Christ.

Read the facts before going off on a crazy lady rant.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Seriously? How is it not!?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

So anyone who disagrees with Trump is a leftist?
Is that something out of Trumpkin's playbook to silence the opposition?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join