It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stupid People - Mostly Democrats - Are Faking and Hoaxing Hate Crimes at Record Levels.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
February 20, 2019

The most recent example is that of actor Jussie Smollett, of "Empire" TV series fame. Jussie will be arraigned/arrested tomorrow for telling police he was beat up, doused with a chemical, and peppered with racial & anti-gay insults.

Latest Update: www.nbcnews.com...

Jussie Smollett is the latest in a string of Hate Crime Hoaxes perpetrated primarily by angry Democrats, after Republican Donald Trump won the Presidency, in November 2016.

Here are headlines associated with a few of them..

Anti-Muslim Hate Crime In Michigan Turns Out To Be A Hoax (Nov. 2016)

Bisexual Student Fakes Trump-Inspired Hate Crime (Nov. 2016)

Church Organist Vandalizes Own Church (Nov. 2016)

Prankster Tricks Liberal Journalist Into Spreading Anti-Trump Hoax (Dec. 2016)

Fake Hate At Air Force Academy Goes Viral (Sept. 2017)

Racist Graffiti Carried Out By Non-White Student (Nov. 2017)

The Covington Catastrophe (Jan. 2019)
Full Descriptions with more examples at: truepundit.com...

It's a shame that Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is causing those on the losing side to hurt themselves, hurt others, and waste resources to such a large degree. Unfortunately some people have to learn the hard way, that "hate" destroys one's ability to use common sense.

-CareWeMust

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This cant be true because people keep telling me that both sides are just as bad. Everytime a Leftist does something crazy, a Right winger is out there doing something just as bad but we just never hear about it since the conservatives own the damn media!

I bet somewhere, some white guy sitting all alone in his room, while listening to music and singing along, sung the "N Word" instead of censoring himself as he should, so, I think we definitely had this one coming guys. Remember, WE are the problem.

Ok, I can't take it anymore... I admit it, it was me... I was the one who sang the N Word and brought this down upon our heads! I can't help it, the racism runs deep in my family... It's encoded in my DNA. Suicide is the only option for me... and I would, but, I'm SO carefully racist, that I remain living just to cause pain for the other races, because my very existence, ai have been told, causes them to suffer.

So that's why I don't just end it all. I'm too filled with hate to want to do the world a favor. Just in case anyone was wondering. Ok, that is all for now. Carry on.
edit on 2/21/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Sore losers playing the victim...Is this part of that 'any means necessary' campaign?

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Why does jussie hate the real victims of hate crimes because of race or sexual preference?
Why are people who care so much about these victims not protesting outside fox to have him fired?

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

But sadly, even though these people are hurting their cause more than any right winger ever could, they (the Left) still fall for it everytime, accusing us of horrible things because we did not swallow the stories automatically no questions asked...

When these people are caught, they see US as the villains for catching their would be hero. Yeah, they're twisted to the core... Beyond help, I'm afraid.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Why does jussie hate the real victims of hate crimes because of race or sexual preference?
Why are people who care so much about these victims not protesting outside fox to have him fired?

They have zero interest in targeting the real problems facing the LGBTQ community. It is solely to be used to achieve political objectives.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Stupid People - Mostly Democrats

AKA: Libtards

Are Faking and Hoaxing Hate Crimes at Record Levels

AKA: Are going full-retard.

Libtards are now going full-retard at record levels

I blame 'The View', Buzzfeed, Mad Max, poor parenting & low IQs - and not necessarily in that order either.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Somebody needs to spreadsheet all these fake things and bomb-shell at the right times 😎

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

They have zero interest in targeting the real problems facing the LGBTQ community. It is solely to be used to achieve political objectives.

Rosanne got kicked off her own show midseason for a bad racist joke.
This guy is still employed after perpetrating a violent hate crime.
Did all these offended people just vanish?
Mass alien abduction?
It appears they hated Roseannes politics more than her joke.
Bunch of hypocrites.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Assuming the opposite is true, makes you realize that the examples in the article are just the tip of the iceberg...the ones that somehow got published.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Sore losers playing the victim...Is this part of that 'any means necessary' campaign?

And part of the "RESIST!" campaign.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Stupid People - Mostly Democrats

AKA: Libtards

Are Faking and Hoaxing Hate Crimes at Record Levels

AKA: Are going full-retard.

Libtards are now going full-retard at record levels

I blame 'The View', Buzzfeed, Mad Max, poor parenting & low IQs - and not necessarily in that order either.

The education system in the US has failed terribly, very clearly as we can see now

People are incapable or rational thinking, as you can see all over the place. Including ATS

It is now no different left vs right as it was on kindergarten me vs you or my toys are better than yours and so on

This is really bad for the US

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Think of this as an analog DDS attack. With all of these cases being pushed around by the media and shoved in the court system, the real news and real court cases can't get the attention they need because of it.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Like those who cry "rape!" when it didn't happen, Jussie (and all the hoaxers) are ruining it for people who become legitimate hate-crime victims.

People who don't care about babies before they're born, aren't mentally "all there".

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

You're saying, progressives are angry at conservatives, because conservatives aren't as gullible as progressives?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   

It just appears to me that all those people on a fundamentaly basic level are unfair.
To me it is important to point that out.
Integrity doesn't work like a light switch.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

This time last year, the LEFT was ready to riot if President Trump didn't grant amnesty to DACA/DREAMERS. Pelosi spoke for 8 hours straight on their behalf.

This year, they don't know who the DACA-DREAMERS are.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Also, since their GODS in the U.S. House and Hollywood encourage them to hate, they feel justified in pulling off these stupid stunts, hoaxes, and attacks.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Somebody needs to spreadsheet all these fake things and bomb-shell at the right times 😎

Maybe a talented someone will come across these and make it happen.

Personally though, I think showing photos of people killed and maimed by illegal aliens intentionally, and in drunk driving crashes, would graphically demonstrate to American voters (and the world), what Democrats are willing to allow.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

You're so right! All the court systems are stretched to their limits. Thousands of additional criminals are fed into the system every month.

And every time President Trump wants to do something good for America, Democrat leaders of states, and private organizations, flood the courts with lawsuits..just like they did this week, to fight the "Protect America" Emergency Declaration.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join