It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI’s top lawyer believed Hillary Clinton should face charges but was talked out of it

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Well according to some leaked (and so far reliable) classified testimonies from a high rank FBI General Counsel to fired xDirector James Comey, Hillary was "chargable" but the General Counsel James Baker was apparently "talked" out of believing it !!!!

Baker thought ("at the time") that Hillary should be charged !!

Wonder what made some people change their "thinking" ? 😆

We all know from the State Department's publishing of Hillary's known emails (with classified redactions) that she was in fact transmitting classified material on an open world wide system. Hmmm

FBI’s top lawyer believed Hillary Clinton should face charges, but was talked out of it

For most of the past three years, the FBI has tried to portray its top leadership as united behind ex-Director James Comey’s decision not to pursue criminal charges against Hillary Clinton for transmitting classified information over her insecure, private email server.

Although in the end that may have been the case, we now are learning that Comey’s top lawyer, then-FBI General Counsel James Baker, initially believed Clinton deserved to face criminal charges, but was talked out of it “pretty late in the process.”

The revelation is contained in testimony Baker gave to House investigators last year. His testimony has not been publicly released, but I was permitted to review a transcript.

"Democrats got Lump-in-Throat Syndrome"

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Yes..."talked" out of it.

AKA, his life and all of his families was probably threatened.

What a monster, trying to save his family from certain death.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Exactly. The question is, why is he admitting that now?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Can't charge a clinton with corruption. People die doing that. A lot of people.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

This is closed-session testimony from last year, being released/leaked to specific people by either someone in Congress, or the Department of Justice.
edit on 2/20/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Attorney General LORETTA LYNCH was behind almost every effort to keep Hillary from being charged.

Evidence-A: www.thedailybeast.com...

Of course, President Obama told Loretta Lynch what he wanted, and because she felt the same way, Hillary was CLEARED.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Treasonous bastards.
Firing squad by anti aircraft gun would be perfect.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

He later explained why he came to that conclusion, and how his mind was changed: “So, I had that belief initially after reviewing, you know, a large binder of her emails that had classified information in them,” he said. “And I discussed it internally with a number of different folks, and eventually became persuaded that charging her was not appropriate because we could not establish beyond a reasonable doubt that — we, the government, could not establish beyond a reasonable doubt that — she had the intent necessary to violate (the law).

edit on 20-2-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

He later explained why he came to that conclusion, and how his mind was changed: “So, I had that belief initially after reviewing, you know, a large binder of her emails that had classified information in them,” he said. “And I discussed it internally with a number of different folks, and eventually became persuaded that charging her was not appropriate because we could not establish beyond a reasonable doubt that — we, the government, could not establish beyond a reasonable doubt that — she had the intent necessary to violate (the law).

Funny how that was left out of the OP.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Attorney General LORETTA LYNCH was behind almost every effort to keep Hillary from being charged.

Of course, President Obama told Loretta Lynch what he wanted, and because she felt the same way, Hillary was CLEARED.

Loretta was the Lynch-Pin in the zer0Bama scorched-earth policy 😎

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

a reply to: Gandalf77

No it’s not really funny at all for the kid in the US Navy submarine that took a couple photos to show his family where he worked and was sent to prison for “classified” information in said pictures.
What exactly was Hillary the Faint’s intent on setting up a non secure server in the #ing basement?
Oh....just for yoga emails right? Maybe if she did some #ing yoga once in a while, she wouldn’t fall down almost every flight of stairs.
Yeah he was persuaded for sure.
Why can’t you guys just admit that the bitch got away with one there?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

This is closed-session testimony from last year, being released/leaked to specific people by either someone in Congress, or the Department of Justice.

Ah ok, so all the witnesses have already comitted suicide?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I bet they could have established all the "intent" necessary 😎

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

we, the government, could not establish beyond a reasonable doubt that — she had the intent necessary to violate (the law).

The law does not require intent.

All that is required is that the law was broken.

Little things the media doesn't tell you.

edit on 20-2-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage

Ah ok, so all the witnesses have already comitted suicide?

Or have become comatose for the long term 😎

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
F her and her supporters. If you haven't woken up by now to the damage she has caused this great nation, you never will.
Murderous, self absorbed wanna be elite who was used by Soros all the way back to Arkansas. God bless Texas for banning her from their history books! that Mucas coughing, false hope for women ( who deserve it ) paint suit wearing phony POS. She is truly a disgrace, don't believe me, go ask the Haitian's. Hell is reserving a front row seat for you!

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Baker: "Hmm, going by all the hammers, bleachbit, "wiped, you mean like with a cloth" and 'I don't recalls', I'm suggesting this is indeed a chargeable offense under the auspices of a National Security breach"

State department: "Here is a picture of you molesting little boys, you'll have to reconsider your stance on whether this little 'matter' is worth proceeding with"

Baker: "yep, extremely careless without intent it is I suppose"

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   
More related material for consideration .......

Gateway Pundit Exclusive: Uncovered FBI/DOJ Coverup of Clinton Foundation and Russian/China Related Crimes – PART I

A 2016 DOJ criminal investigation was suppressed and buried by the DOJ/FBI that involved a major NY Democratic power broker, Bill and Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation.

The investigation revolved around the illegal sale of controlled US Homeland Security technology to Russia and China in the years before the 2016 election.

The DOJ terminated its internal investigation despite clear and irrefutable evidence of criminal activity and hid it from the public!

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Of course!!! But only to protect himself. Obama was also using the private server and an anonymous email address to communicate... and his emails are still sealed. At least the ones we know about.

No one did anything without Obama's knowledge and consent -- if not his clear orders.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:28 AM
link   

A 2016 DOJ criminal investigation was suppressed and buried by the DOJ/FBI that involved a major NY Democratic power broker, Bill and Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation.

Funny how every article I read about all this never finds any fault -- or even suspicion -- with Obama, the president, the one with all the power.

Virtually any and every Democrat "associated" or "linked" or "connected" to the Clintons is also associated with Obama.

Or maybe it's not funny at all.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join