It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Latest: Smollett charged with filing false police report

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

Al Sharpton and his "crew" condemned the attack. I don't know of a single person defending him anymore. There are only some stories by the left that it's all Trump's fault. You know the usual, this innocent gay black boy would have never done this if Trump wasn't elected ect...

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

There's little, if any, support from the usual support crowd. Not a lot of denunciation either though, mostly crickets.
Sharpton denounced him a couple days ago though, which surprised me.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: MisterSpock

Or they could say the empire struck out.

Don't.....Don't lower yourself to my level.

Indeed.

Lower yourself to my level. There's punch and pie.

Make it a Cheesecake pecan pie, I am there! Had one last year, still fat from it.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Thanks for the further info.

To tjack:

Makes you wonder if he has had any access to any of the people involved. It is unlike him to change his stance before any charges are brought.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I hope all the race baiters are suitably ashamed of themselves...and I hope Smollett gets the maximum sentence. His crime is very serious and affected millions of people.

What I can't quite figure out is how come CNN were not at the scene of the arrest and why Smollett was allowed to hand himself in instead of the army and air support being brought in to take him down... I thought it needed armoured personnel carriers, 26 armed officers and helicopter support to stop someone from potentially destroying evidence???
edit on 21/2/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I'm curious what evidence the police had other than the two brothers' testimony.

Would be nice if wer could get s copy of the arrest warrant or criminal complaint that were filed.
edit on 21-2-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I'm sure Chicago has a clerk of courts website. If it's not available online then it can be request free of charge even if they say otherwise. All arrest/court information is public records. Press conference in 3 minutes

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

My mistake it's at 9am in Chicago 10am est
edit on 2/21/2019 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

Thanks, I was just searching for a live stream.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

They just reported it on fox. I'm sure they will cover it.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
In his defense, I'm sure he's stunned this didn't just go away.

I mean the other day when the CPD said they wanted to interview him, his lawyer said Jussie has no intention of talking to the CPD about it.

That should have been the end, why didn't CPD take the hint and just go away......
Why should it go away after the Left mercilessly abused a Catholic high school kid over wearing a Maga hat and smiling, or after the media and left leaning democrats ruined the reputation of a judge out of hatred? The narrative of the Left is out of control.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

They didn't just "go away" because a crime was committed. Wether you like it or not, the law enforcement personel were not wrong in what they did. They treated it as a real case, and as such it has been proven to be a hoax thanks to dedicated police work.

Imagine if they said, we won't investigate, and then you have vigilante types out in the street to serve their own justice. How about if the police ended up arresting someone innocent and locking them up meanwhile Jussie was lying the whole time.

There are so many variables and things that could have went wrong. All in all, I would say the correct thing happened in the end.

Open your eyes and see who the true enemy is of your republic.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
(psst...Unless my sarcasm meter is broken, I think Misterspock was being facetious. )

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Here is one link to a live feed of the police announcement.
About 20min out.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I predict probation and a forgiveness tour with claims of racism for those that do not fall inline.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Scifi2424

Homophobia too, don't forget homophobia.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Mugshot.

Twitter

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Oh, he mad.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
He already had a run in with the law, a DUI and lying to police. All he got was probation. He needs to do time this time. # this scumbag.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Mugshot.

Twitter

Complexion: light brown

Don't let Don Lemon see this. Remember last week when he got in the argument with April Ryan about whether Kamala Harris was black enough to be considered a black candidate? Ugh

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join